Tinks' road to confidence......

Opps not updated on here. Very naughty. Didn't stick to plan this weekend, as me and the BF had a bit of a fall out. Then we went for dinner to make up.

So here goes,

Saturday:

Breakie: 1 pouched egg on 1 WM toast. (so far soo good)

Lunch: Went shopping, but stuck to JP, with no butter, beans and salad.

Then well well well..

Dinner: harvester, Salad, chicken breast new pototoes, pri pri sauce. Dough balls. and ice cream....

i know...naughty.

Then sunday:

Breakfast: nothing, too angry.

Lunch: Steak, mushrooms, tom, peas, chips.

Dinner: nothing

Sooo naughty, but me and the bf are ok now so its all good.

x

Today was weigh day. Woke up this morning feeling not to comfortable to go on the scales.

Stepped on blurry eyed, looked down and saw: 14st 10lb!!! 8lb off.

Bloody jumped off and woke up sharpish lol.

So happy.

So today:

Day: Green.

Breakfast: 1 x wm toast.(1/2 HEXB) (0.5 syn for thinist even smidge of lf marg.)

Muller light vanilla.

Lunch: Jp no butter, beans and salad. (tom, cumcumber, let)

Dinner: Salmon(hexb) new potoato, broccoli, califlower, carrots.

Not sure if to have some parsley sauce. As i haven't really used many syns.

HEXA is milk for teas.

Exercise: 1 hour at the gym.

Hope your all ok.

Tinks x

:happy096:

Well done hun! That's fabulous!!

Thank you. Not quite sure where i lost it from. But thats all the motivation i nee. :) x

Wow what a fab weight loss well done!

Hi hun well done on the loss and your diary looks great. You will love sw! X

Thank you everyone. :) your all so kind.

Well I did have the parsley sauce on Monday, so at work at the moment, so not quite sure on the syns. :s

So yesterday. Lunch was a disaster. I took a batchelor rice to do, 20 minutes of waiting for it, took one bite and binned it lol. Oh well. Must be prepared better lol.

So was a red day

Hexa- milk for teas.
Hexb- wm bread, laughing cow triangles. (first time trying these, where have I been? #amazeballs.

Breakie: beans on wm bread.
Lunch: stupid rice, :( was French fries. 4 syns. Lol
Dinner: sw chips, 2 pouched eggs and mushy peas. Yum yum yum.

Was in heaven after I ate that lol. Even the bf was eyeing them
Up lol.

Hope your all ok. Will update today's food later. X

Hey Tinks, just passing by.

Your Food Diary is looking really good, well done. Also, well done on your fabulous loss of 8lb - that's amazing!! :D

Keep it up xx

How are you today?

What was the prob with the rice? I have some I haven't tried it yet though. Any suggestions for way to improve it. herbs etc

Hey im good thank you hun, howa you? It didnt taste like i was expecting, i think if i had it at home, added herbs and something else to it, might be better. lol. I have the mild curry one last time. Was nice.

Try herbs, and maybe some veggies or chicken maybe.

x

Hey Tinks, just passing by.

Your Food Diary is looking really good, well done. Also, well done on your fabulous loss of 8lb - that's amazing!! :D

Keep it up xx

Hi Stevie, thank you :D Yours looks good too, i need to start being more organized. lol. :)
x

Heeelllloooooo....

How are we all today, well i hope. :)

So yesterdays food....

Breakie: grilled bacon, lots of mush and scram. egg. tom sauce. 1 syn.

Lunch: chicken tikka strips, and muller light. (not together :( lol) Forgot my salad to go with it.

Dinner: HM meatballs and tom sauce. (made with extra lean mince, onion, garlic, chicken stock. wm bread, ermmmmmm tinned toms) not sure on syns......it made 15 meatballs, had about 4 :S counted the bread and pasta as HEXB.

milk was HEXA for teas.

Today.

Red day again.....

HEXA Milk for teas. (i will admit to you all....im a tea addict lol)
HEXB WM bread

Breakie: WM toast, lf marg ( 1 syn)

Lunch: prawn salad (lett, tom, cucumber, spring onion.) with salmon

Dinner: chicken tikka and steak, salad. maybe jacket as other HEBX

hmmmm choices choices.....

:D

xx

Hey, hope your having a good weekend. Mines been good thank you.

Decided to clean the house from top to bottom. As the BF was at football. Then did the food shop.

Today im going to make some soups to take to work,and plan what meals im having.

Sooo where was i........Friday.

Red day:

Breakfast: bacon, mush and scram.egg. :)

Lunch: ham sandwich (hexb)

Dinner: was going to be a casserole, but i got home, looked in the slow cooker, and it didnt look that great. I think i left this on too long. As i was on a late shift again. :(

So dinner was chicken tikka, salad and chilli sauce, (2 syns ?)

HEXA was milk for teas. :)

xxx

Arrrr WI tomorrow. I dont think i will loose much, possibly thinking sts or a gain. Feeling really errrr. Only managed the gym once, plus i couldnt do zumba at home, as the BF moved the WII into the other room, and we havn't got the connector for the tv.

Will try harder. lol

So yesterday was good really.

Green day:

HEXA: Milk.

Breakfast: 2 pouched eggs on toast (hexb) 1 syn for little lf marg.

Lunch: Bachelors pasta and sauce, Chicken and mushroom. With added mushrooms.

Light cheese triangles, HEXA

Went to my freinds house, as i was home alone. Sooo good, we only had cups of tea and a catch up. So tempted to go to the chinese on the way home......then Miss Willpower tinks stepped in. :)

Dinner:....................Omellette. Ham (hexb) mushrooms. Tom sauce (1 syn).

3 chocolate coins...well i resisted the chinse didn't i lol. (6 syns)

xxx

Morning everyone.

Didn't have chance to update yesterday, only sat down at 10pm last night, then needed my bed lol.

So yesterday was WI, I lost 2lb. I'm happy. It's my target to lose 2 each week. It's not as much as last week, but I'm still happy.

Yesterdays food:

Green day.

Hexa:milk
Hexb: wheetabix and chicken.

Breakfast: wheetabix with milk. No sugar.

Toffee muller light.

Lunch: jacket potatoe, no butter, with beans. Salad- Tom, cucumber, lett, onion.

Dinner: sw chicken curry. With added mushroom and red pepper. With some sw egg fried rice and sw chips. Couldn't choose which to have lol.

Gym: 1 hour

Have a good day x

Hey hun, well done on your 2lb loss! That's great :) 1-2lb a week is a healthy weight loss, so you're doing really well. I've got WI at 5pm tonight, and I hope I have a loss too - I'll keep you updated :p

You're food for today is looking really yummy! It's ages since I've had the Pasta'N'Sauce things, I forgot how good they are. Think I'll have to give them another try.

Also, nice avatar :) It's nice to put a face to a name!

Hope you have a great week xx

Back