Tinks' road to confidence......

Hey hun, well done on your 2lb loss! That's great :) 1-2lb a week is a healthy weight loss, so you're doing really well. I've got WI at 5pm tonight, and I hope I have a loss too - I'll keep you updated :p

You're food for today is looking really yummy! It's ages since I've had the Pasta'N'Sauce things, I forgot how good they are. Think I'll have to give them another try.

Also, nice avatar :) It's nice to put a face to a name!

Hope you have a great week xx

Hey. Thank you. Yeah that's what I thought. Any loss is good even if it's half a pound.

Yeah that's what I thought. It's nice too see who your talking too.

I'm sure you will get a loss tonight. Your diary has been looking good. Fingers crossed. Good luck.

Just had a jp with cheese and beans after looking at your diary. Yummy.

Have a good day. X

Like the Avatar, I've not managed to set one up yet.

Really well done on the loss excellent sustainable rate. Mine always leaps about daft, one week I'll STS and the next hopefully lose loads then back to nothing and I haven't changed anything.:confused:

Thank you. Took me a while to put it up. Thank you. I'm sure you will get a loss. :) well I was naughty and checked my weight in the week. It really fluctuates. :( so was dreading WI lol x

Have a good day x

Hi.

So today was ok, havnt used many syns today or yesterday. I might have to have a little treat later.....*dreams on*

Lets see how i feel after dinner lol.

So today, was another green day.

Really enjoying these at the moment. I think i'm having an obsession with Jacket potatoes lol.

So HEXA: Milk
HEXB: WM bread and ham.

Breakfast: 1 slice of WM toast with LF marg (1 syn) Was in a rush this morning, was litterally eating this out of the door this morning.

Lunch: JP with no butter. Cheese HEXA and beans, salad. Mayo (1 syn) This was after reading Stevies diary. :) It made me really fancy a JP.

Dinner: Omelette, with ham HEXB mushroom and tomato. Beans and salad.

Will update later if i have any treats.

Or if i won't be able to resit a bit of the BF pizza :( x
Drinks: tea, water and pepsi max.

Dinner:

Hey everyone, yes advoided the bf pizza, yay.

but.......after a hetic week, i ended up having a having a chinese one night and had pizza on friday as it was my friends birthday.

oooo and vodka last night. But did have it with soda and lime. Instead of rose wine and kopperberg. So this week has been a bit of a blip. But hey ho. I'm only human. I have been good for the rest of the days for brekfast and lunch.

I was at work yesterday, :( said no to the cob run. Even though i could have murdered for a bacon cob. But i know that place is greesy. So thought i would say no.

Snack was d.l triangles (HEXA)

Lunch: steak sandwhich, no butter on wm bread (hexb) no oil on steak. With onion. and salad.

Dinner: chiken tikka and steak, with chilli sauce. (2 syns)

Ass has been kicken into gear and will be Miss Strict. Today i havnt had anything to eat yet, didnt wake up till 11. Then i have been busy. Not really been hungry.

Aiming for 100 % week this week! Sat down now and im planning a whole week of meals, breakie, lunch dinner and snacks. Going to work my butt of at the gym. (Which might i add my nanna today said is smaller, wooooo)

Anyway, not being depressed about it. Going to remaind focused and on plan.

Will take the scales with a pince of salt, and move on.

Go me.

Well rant over.

Hope everyone is ok.

Tinks xxx

p.s syns this week, not sure on chinese or pizza. Vodka is unsure too.

Oh well.

xx

Ooo on antoher plus note, went to asda to do the shop, and picked up light mayo with garlic. yum. xx

Do your best the rest of the week and the chinese & pizza will be a distant memory ;)

Just think how much better you have eaten the other 5 days of the week hun! That's a big positive so well done you!

:bighug:

Hey hun, how are you getting on?

Try not to worry about your little blip - we all have them. I was sooo naughty on Saturday. I just couldn't stop picking, and picking at all of the wrong things! I went completely off plan so have been trying to reign it in since Sunday. Hoping I can still manage a loss at WI tomorrow, although I'd still be happy with a maintain.

Sorry I forgot, what day is your WI? I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Hey everyone. WI was today. I put on 1.4 lb. I knew i would gain, but i will make sure i wont next week. Will be positive and i can do it.

Didnt help that i ate late last night oo, so woke up feel bloted and errr.

I WI every monday morning.

The naughtiness is a distant memory. :) A very tasty distant memory. :)

So today....

Day: Extra easy

HEXA: Milk

HEXB: 2x WM bread.

Breakie: Mushroom omelette. Tom Sauce. (1 syn)

Snack: Vanilla Muller light

Lunch: Chicken (No skin, or fat) salad sandwich, WM bread. (1 syn for lf marg)

Dinner will be: Steak marinaded in chinese 5 spice, ginger and garlic. Jacket potato. Mushrooms. Onions.Tomato. Salad (spring onion, tom, cucumber, lett.)

Might share some peppercorn sauce with the BF. Will update if i do.

How does this sound for extra easy day?

Hope everyone had a bearable monday :)

oo and just done 30 mins of Zumba on the WII.

Now where is my cup of tea......

xx

Ooooo i have sent over 50 posts now, get to view more stuff, today is a good day lol.

Would be even better if the scales broke lol.

x

Love your attitude to the small gain.

Think if I did the zumba it wouldn't be tea I would be looking for it would be a paramedic with an oxygen cylinder. I'm so impressed.

Have a lovely evening.

You have actually made me LOL. Might BF is given me strange looks lol.

Well i've decided that there is no point being sad about it or focusing on it, because i can't change it now.

hope you had a good weekend.

x

You have actually made me LOL. Might BF is given me strange looks lol.

Well i've decided that there is no point being sad about it or focusing on it, because i can't change it now.

hope you had a good weekend.

x

I sneak on here when I'm at work, SOOO difficult sometimes to play down why I'm laughing out loud.

W/end was a bit rubbish as I wasn't well. Must say I'm glad the first day at work for the week is over. :D

Yeah i bet, i can't get on here at work, which is a shame. But probaly a blessing, as i wouldn't get any work done :)

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly. Me too, 1 day down, 4 to go. Wooo.

x

Had some peppercorn sauce was columns. 6 syns for packet I think. Had about a third of it. So 2 syns. Will update today's food later x

thank you, today was ok. Just been round my friends house to help plan her wedding so excited. Plus i have a hen night to plan now. :)

Today i have tried another extra easy day

HEXA Cheese
HEXB WM bread

Breakie: 1 slice on wm toast (1 syn)

Snack: muler light vanilla

Lunch: JP, no butter. Beans and salad.

Snack: beofre my friends. 1 slice of toast with ham. (1 syn for lf marg)

Snack mini sauage roll, not sure on syns, 3?

Dinner: is cottage pie home made. Onion, mushroom, carrots, peas. Garlic, tom puree, beek stock cube. 1 tbl spoon bisto gravel granuals. garlic. extra lean mince and potato.

Cheese on top.

Not sure on the syns will work it out.

x

Back