Tinks' road to confidence......

Hey everyone not had chance to udate yesterdays food, as i was on late shift last night. So i got home late, then was back on the early today. Bonus is i'm off tomorrow. 3 day weekend. *big grin*

So yesterday's food.

Greed day:

HEXA: milk
HEXB: wm bread

Breakie: scram.egg mushroom and beans on toast.

Lunch: french fries (4 syns) Didnt have time to prepare anything, and wasn't that hungry. So thought i'd wait for my dinner when i get home, as my lunch break was late.

Dinner: sw chip,s pouched egg and mushy peas. Yum Yum Yum. I love this, it feels like im being really naughty.

syns: 4.

xx

So todays food so far:

Day green:

HEXA: Milk and Cheese
HEXB: ?

Breakie: Nothing...naughty me. Wasnt hungry and was in a rush this morning.

Lunch: JP, no butter. Beans and cheese. Salad.

Dinner: To be decided. Im thinking, rice and fajita mix with lots of peppers and mushrooms, maybe chicken for HEXB. i will up date.

Tomorrow goign to make the most of my day off and make some soups for work and the weekend. Aiming to stay on track this weekend. Going to be hard tomorrow as we have some friends staying the night.

Hope everyone has had a god day.

x

I've decided on my dinner.

Having Discovery fajita mix, with chicken HEXB. lots of mushrooms, onions, peppers. Will split this and have some for lunch tomorrow. As packet is 3.5 syns. Its good :) Will have with uncle bens mexican rice. 2.5 syns. Possibly some salad.

Cant wait. Yummy.

Will see how much i have and update.

x

So today im off work...yay. I've got loads to do today. Arrrr.

Will update eats throughout the day.

Day: extra easy

Breakie: Bacon, new pots in fry light, lots of mushroom, beans and pouched eggs. Yummy...

Lunch: left over chicken in faita spice, 1/2 so 1.5 syns. With lots of mushrooms, red pepper, green pepper. onion. with boiled rice.

Last edited:
As we have friends coming tonight, im making a meal, 3 course :( Trying to be good with it. So i made cheesecakes for pudding, i dont like these, so least i wont be tempted to eat them.

Had a quick power walk to sainsburys to pick some bits for for dinner. Making either stuffed mushroom for starter and salad. Then lasange for main. Ill have mine with salad and maybe a small jacket. While the others can have garlic bread.

So trying to be a good girl today lol.

now just the rest of the house to clean...

As we have friends coming tonight, im making a meal, 3 course :( Trying to be good with it. So i made cheesecakes for pudding, i dont like these, so least i wont be tempted to eat them.

Had a quick power walk to sainsburys to pick some bits for for dinner. Making either stuffed mushroom for starter and salad. Then lasange for main. Ill have mine with salad and maybe a small jacket. While the others can have garlic bread.

So trying to be a good girl today lol.

now just the rest of the house to clean...

I'm tired just thinking about all you've done so far.:D

Hope you meal goes well, it sounds as you you've thought of everything to ensure you stay on plan with it too.:D Well done.

Also have a good w/end.:D

It has been a bit action packed, still quite a bit to do. But my bum wants to stay on the sofa. It's not allowing me to carry on lol.

Yeah, i thought my planning it some help. Plus if i want something sweet i have have a bite of chocolate or something later.

Thank you nothing really planned for it, as out friends are only staying the night then going back down home. As they have their daughter to pick up. So hopefully will be a nice relaxing one.

Hope you have a good weekend too.

x

So last night we had some friends over for dinner and drinks. Was trying to be so good.

Drink wise: Had 3 Small vodkas with lots of diet coke so they lasted longer. Could of drank a lot more but didn't. So 12 syns or 10? Not sure. Will check.

3 course dinner: made garlic mushrooms. Mushrooms, with crushed garlic herbs and a little lf marg. About 1 syn split between us.

With salad. Everyone else had stuffed with list of cheese. So was good on this front.

Dinner: made lasagne. (extra lean mince, mushrooms, onions, garlic, Tom purée, 1 tbl spoon of gravy granules. Herbs, seasoning. Cheese sauce. This was all split between 4. And I only ate half my portion. So will only need to syn the gravy and cheese sauce if that's right? As I had cheese on top for hexa.

Had this with a huge salad. And had 2 prices of garlic bread. 8 syns? Not sure

Pudding: none. Everyone else had my hm vanilla White chocolate and strawberry cheesecakes.

So I did syn but I could of a lot more.

Quite proud of my self.

Xx

Hey. Not updated as was having a lazy Saturday and then the snow came so was like a little kid messing around. Sunday was a lazy day too. Stayed on the sofa and watched movies.

WI this morning. 3lb off. 2 to go for a stone!

Big smiles today, even for a Monday. Lol.

Saturdays food:

The boyfriend cooked a fry up. He was kind enough to grill and fry light it. Apart from the egg so had to syn for oil. Had 1 sausage. Need to check the syns. At work at the mo so will check later.

Breakie: bacon, mush, lots if beans, egg, 1 sausage. 2 wm bread (hexb)

Lunch: beans salad and ham omelette cheese (hexa)

Dinner: chicken tikka Salad. Chilli sauce. 2 syns.

Sunday: breakfast 1 slice of wm toast

Dinner: Chinese. Oops. Boiled rice and some curry. Syns ???

Very well done on your loss this week :)

Thank you. It been on here for a dew days as I've been feeling a bit errrrr. Time of the month and works been hectic. I've still stuck to plan. Just haven't felt motivated really.

Going to give myself a kick up the bum.

So yesterday's food:

HEXA: milk for teas.
HEXB: wm bread.

Breakfast: muller light vanilla

Lunch: chicken breast in garlic and 1 syn of lf butter. With salad and beans.

Dinner: as I haven't been really having much of a breakfast the past few days, been getting up at 5am for work. :( I made
My self a brunch.

Sw chips, bacon, beans, mushrooms, grilled Tom. Egg. Bread. 2 sausage. 4 syns.

Was yummy.

One late shift tonight so topped up on the lack of sleep. :)

X

I use to do a set week of early then mids and lates. Now there all mixed as I got made a senior. It takes a bit of getting use too. Just today as I start at 11.30. Didn't war to get up.

Thank you. How's your week going? X

that's good that your staying focused and not letting it get you down.

Staying positive is the way forward. Just bee to look at how far you have come :) x

Morning everyone. It's Friday!!!! Yay.

Yesterday seemed to go on forever.

Day: green.

Hexa: milk and cheese.
Hexb: wm bread.

Breakie: wm toast. 1 syn for lf marg.

Snack: toffee muller light.

Lunch: uncle bens express rice, mixed pepper. 2.5 syn.

Dinner: omelette. With cheese, onion and mushroom. With salad and sw chips. Tom sauce 1 syn. Mayo 1 syn.

Treat: 1/2 wispa. 5 syn.

Yummy. Can't believe I managed to put the other half of the wispa back in the fridge.

Hope you all have a good day x

Back