Tinks' road to confidence......

tinks*

Silver Member
Hello Everyone.....

This is going to be blog and diary of my road to the skinny me as from tomorrow.

As i am typing i am enjoying my very large glass of rose and the last of the box of chocolates from xmas.

Tomorrow it is motivated Tinks.

This will be the first time i've attempted SW, but i have heard good stories and inspirational comments from it.

Plus reading some of your diaries and comments, you all seem lovely and might i add make some scrummy meals...will be taking some of those lol. :rolleyes:

So tomorrow morning i will be dragging my ass on the scales for the first time in forever, and getting this body of mine FAB!

I will be following SW at home. As i havnt got the confidence to go to a class, and cannot really afford the online fee. As i will be signing up for the gym and going zumba. Need to use my trainers for something lol.

I will be posting my food diary as from tomorrow. Please feel free to comment and send advise i will very much appreiacte it.

Tinks x

So yesterday was the big day!

Stepped on those scales, and i am 15 stone 4 pounds. SO i ahve set myself a target of 2 pound of a week.

I woke up feeling optermistic and positive.

Food diary:

Green Day.

Breakfast. Beans on 2x WM bread. (HEXB)

Vanilla Muller light yogurt.

Lunch:
Pasta and sauce with added mushrooms, pepper and onion.

Frence fries as a snack later on. (4 syns)

Dinner:

Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXA) with ham (HEXB) With Lettauce, toms, cucumber, spring onion.

Exercise log:

20 sit ups,
20 mintues of zumba.

Tinks x

No update yesterday as a nice back to back shift so was very tired.

Yesterday:

Red day:

HEXA(Milk)
Breakie: Scrambled egg on WM toast with mushrooms.(HEXB)

Muller light yogurt, vanilla.

Lunch: Chicken tikka strips wrapped in cucumber and lettacue.

Dinner: Pork chops, small jacket (HEXB) with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. With cheese sause, (8 syns)

No exercise yesterday, but i did sign up to the gym....wooo go me. First time ever.

Tinks x

Today....

Woke up tired, but determind to go to the gym, as just paying for it doesnt make you fit. A girl can dream...

Green day:

Breakfast: Spagetti hoops...was in a rush.

Lunch: Bachelors savoury rice, mild curry. (1 syn)

Snack: 1 slice of WM toast. (1 syn for butter ?)

Dinner: to yet to be decided...

Finished work today and went to the gym for an hour!!!! So shocked, and proud of my self lol.

Will update later.

Tinks x

Welcome to slimming world, you'll love it!!! People are shocked at the amount of food I eat (my portions are huge and I do like to snack) and that I still loose weight every week. It's defo the best diet out there, esp as there are so many free (or nearly free) quick foods like the pasta and sauces.

Good luck and our diary I looking good xx

Hello

You sound very motivated and raring to go. I'm new to posting on the site too. I'm sure we'll get the hang of it soon.

Hi, im sure we will. :) Yeah for the first time in ages, im determind to do something about it. Will be nice to feel a bit more confident in summer. Well thats if we will have a summer this year. x

Welcome to slimming world, you'll love it!!! People are shocked at the amount of food I eat (my portions are huge and I do like to snack) and that I still loose weight every week. It's defo the best diet out there, esp as there are so many free (or nearly free) quick foods like the pasta and sauces.

Good luck and our diary I looking good xx

Hi, yeah im really shocked about what we can eat. I only understand the red and green days. Think i need to have a look at extra easy. Yeah my bf looked at what i was eating and was surprised what were allowed. :) x

~Update for yesterday:

Dinner turned into be two mouthfuls of pasta and tomatoe sauce, as i felt really poorly and ended up going to bed. Naughty me, but really couldt stomach any food.

Today, woke up with sore legs and bum from the gym lol. Other than feeling ok.

Haven't been to the gym today, decided to go home instead of wait around. So might do zumba or some sit ups in a bit.

Today was a red day.

Breakie: Bacon sarni and mushrooms, on WM bread. Tomato sauce, (1syn)....i was literally in heaven. :D

Lunch: Chicken tikka salad. (Lett, toms and cucumber) mayo (1 syn)

Haven't snacked today, only just realized.

Just about to look up something for dinner...mince related lol.

Hope everyone is ok.

Tinks x

Just popping in to say your diary is looking good hun x

Well done on the added bonus of exercise! :character00115:

Good luck!
x

Thank you Ali*

Might have to have sneak peak at yours for some idea's.

Thank you hun.

x

I only do red and green too. I like to have my 2 HEX

Yeah me too, i only heard of extra easy when i first came on here. My mum use to do SW and only ever mentioned red and green days.

x

Dinner is: Spag bol with pasta (HEXB) (Chopped toms, herbs, mush, onion, garlic, tom puree...) not sure on syns.

Tinks x

Yeah me too, i only heard of extra easy when i first came on here. My mum use to do SW and only ever mentioned red and green days.

x

Hi Tinks

You're doing great, love your posts.

EE is fairly new as you already know you can only have 1 of each HEx but the benefit is you can have unlimited free food at the same time eg huge baked tattie & huge steak but you are supposed to have 1/3rd superfree at the same time eg 1/3rd salad or mushrooms etc.

I was used to green & original too and it has taken me a while to get into EE but I like it.

Have a great weekend.:D

Hi Tinks

You're doing great, love your posts.

EE is fairly new as you already know you can only have 1 of each HEx but the benefit is you can have unlimited free food at the same time eg huge baked tattie & huge steak but you are supposed to have 1/3rd superfree at the same time eg 1/3rd salad or mushrooms etc.

I was used to green & original too and it has taken me a while to get into EE but I like it.

Have a great weekend.:D

Hi, thank you, thats god then, wasnt sure if you had to weight the pototoe and steak. God i could fill 2/3 of my plate of mushrooms. L-O-V-E them. lol

x

Yesterday i was so proud of my self, there was a fuddle at work. And i only had three crisps and 1 biscuit. Will power well done. As there was literally everything at work today. Cakes, chocolate, millies cookies. Basically heaven.

HEXA- Milk
HEXB- WM bread

Breakfast: Pouched egg on one peice of WM bread.

Muller light yogurt.

Lunch: Uncle bens 3 pepper express rice. 2 1/2 syns.

1 slice of WM toast. 1 syn.

Dinner: Chicken tikka, and steak salad. Chilli sauce and mayo. 2 syns?

4 syns for 3 crisps and bicuit??? not sure.

Vodka and soda and lime. 4 syns.

Quite a few yesterday. But could have been soo much more.

Tinks x

You did really well avoiding the syn laden stuff.

Your day sound good too. We even share a favourite tipple.

It was soo nice. Could have drank a lot more. My fave drink is Kopperberg, but i darn't even look at the syns lol. x

Back