Tinyshoes diary - countdown to wedding dress fitting!

Tuesday 7th July

WOW, what can I say?? I'm still amazed and in awe of the Take That concert I went to on Saturday night - FANTASTIC! What a show! :D

Food wise wasn't too bad over the weekend considering I was away, even did quite well at the buffet breakfast! Yesterday (Monday) I think I was a couple of points over, so I'm trying to get back to counting properly again today...

Breakfast:
30g honey nut cheerios with 125ml ss milk 2.5

Snack:
Iced gems 1.5

Lunch:
2 x WW malted bread 1.5
2 slices turkey 0.5
French fries 1
WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt 1

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Dinner:
Chinese pork steak 3
200g homemade spicy chips 2
Corn cob 1

Snack:
Mini choc twister ice lolly 1
Sains mini choc chip brioche 2
Options hot choc 0.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x Sains NAS orange & mango
1 x Sains NAS rasp/cranb juice

Total points used today: 19/19

Last edited:
Wednesday 8th July

Breakfast:
30g Honey Nut Cheerios with 125ml ss milk 2.5
Nectarine 0.5

Snack:
Iced gems 1.5

Lunch:
Ryvita minis sweet chilli 1.5
1/2 tub Sains BGTY cottage cheese 1.5
WW toffee apple yoghurt 1
VERY small banana 0.5

Snack:
Special K Apple & Pear cereal bar 1.5
2 x heinz choc biscotti 0.5

Dinner:
2 x potato waffles 2.5
2 x frylited eggs 2.5
1/3 tin baked beans 1.5

Snack:
3 x rf cream crackers 2
30g x light Phili 0.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x Sains NAS orange & mango crush
1 x Sains NAS rasp/cranb juice

Total points used today: 20/19 - oops lost count somewhere, but not too bad considering I wasn't really counting last night and just ate what I fancied! I should be good at maintaining when I get to target! Haha gotta love the optimism there - 'when' I get to target not 'if', that's unusual for me!

Last edited:
Thursday 9th July - not really 'feeling' the diet thing this week, I seem to be counting during the day and then just eating whatever at night, hasn't worked out too badly but have been a few points over over the week so I think I'll be in for a sts tomorrow, which isn't bad actually considering the excitement of the weekend and that I wasn't counting at all from Friday night til Monday morning! Trouble is I feel so much better than I did before, that I think I look ok now and it's not motivating me to keep being strict with myself! I need to try that honeymoon bikini on again and hopefully it will spur me on to at least try and lose another half a stone...

Breakfast:
30g ready brek with 100ml ss milk 2.5
Special K mini bites choc 1.5

Snack:
Iced gems (am hooked on these!) 1.5

Lunch:
WW spicy lentil and potato soup 1.5
2 x 50/50 crustless bread 1.5
VERY small banana 0.5

Snack:
Wasn't hungry so no snack!

Dinner:
Homepride Pasta sauce 1
50g pasta 2.5 25g rf cheese 1.5 30g tuna 0.5
Red pepper, courgette, red onion 0
2 x pieces Sains rf garlic baguette 3?

Snack:
WW white choc and raspberry cookies 1.5

Drink:
3 x decaf coffee
2 x NAS squash
1 x rasp & echinacea tea
1 x green tea with cranberry

Total points used today: 19/19

Last edited:
Friday 10th July - 12 years today since I passed my driving test (that makes me feel old thinking that!), oh and it's Jason Orange's birthday (only TT fans will now who he is!). WI day - somehow I have managed to lose 0.5lb which isn't much but I wasn't expecting anything so that's good! Back down to my lowest weight again. Just need a good week now to get me losing again, am going to aim for 1 lb a week now that will be half a stone before my wedding dress fitting! Must up the exercise again too, try and tone up my huge thighs ready for revealing them on the beach! :eek: Also, having looked back at my diary when i first started this in February, it seems I lost the most weight when I used to up my points at the weekend but still keep track and in control so I'm going to do that again. So Fri and Sat will be aiming for 24 points or less. Back to normal (19) Sunday and rest of week.

Breakfast: 3.5 Total
2 x Warburton's fruit loaf with orange 2.5, toasted with x light Flora 0.5, VERY small banana 0.5

Snack: 1.5 Total
WW black forest bar 1.5

Lunch: 6.5 Total
Leftover pasta bake from last night (VERY nice!), so:
50g pasta 2.5 30g tuna 0.5 25g rf cheese 1.5
1/4 jar Homepride mediterranean pasta sauce 1
WW raspberry tart yoghurt 1

Snack: 1.5 Total
2 x ryvita sesame 1
1 x LC light 0.5

Dinner: 8 Total
Birds Eye Fish Melt garlic & herb 4.5
150g homemade oven chips 1.5
80g frozen peas 0.5
2 x 50/50 crustless bread with x light Flora 1.5

Snack:
21 points used so 3 points left if having 24 points today - will only eat something else if hungry though! Or maybe a small glass of wine......;)

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x raspberry & echinacea tea

Total points used today: ?/24 (am allowing myself 24 points on a Friday and Saturday to try and stay in control of what I'm eating rather than just giving up and eating too much!)

Monday 20th July

I'm back! Well, sort of! A combination of a broken laptop and days out for work last week meant I couldn't get on here. Also meant I wasn't 100% counting points just sort of guessing what I'd had and the good news is that I managed to stay the same doing that! Not sure how much I'll get on here this week as laptop still broken hoping for a fix this week....not been counting points properly again this weekend but don't think I was too bad with food...trying to only have 18 points a day this week as I'm almost down into the next stone bracket now and have stayed the same more or less for over a month now...

Breakfast:
30g Cheerios with 125ml ss milk 2.5

Mid morning:
Asda Vitality Pomegranate cereal bar 1
2 x satsumas 0.5

Lunch:
Salad - mixed lettuce, 2 small tomatoes, cucumber 0
110g Tuna 1.5
2 tbsp lf cottage cheese 1
2 sesame ryvita 1
Apple 0.5

Dinner:
190g Chicken 2
1/2 jar WW sweet & sour sauce 1
1/3 lg pouch micro rice 3
15g prawn crackers 1.5 (need to check this!)

Snack:
2.5 points left

Exercise:
Maybe 30 mins walk if not raining
2 hours (ish) ironing - not really exercise but not sat on sofa either!

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash

Total points used today: ?/18

Last edited:
Monday 3rd August - I've not been on here for a couple of weeks and haven't been counting my points properly, but I have managed to stay the same weight so that's not too bad I don't think! Trouble is I wanted to be half a stone lighter by then end of Aug, hmm not gonna happen now! Am going to start counting properly again though, I've got 4 weeks so am gonna aim for a lb a week as that will take me down into the next stone bracket for my dress fitting :)

Breakfast:
Asda honey hoops with ss milk 3

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Lunch:
Salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber 0
3/4 tin tuna 1
100g BGTY cottage cheese 1.5
2 x sesame ryvita 1

Snack:
LIDL version of Magnum Almond (a lady a work bought these so felt rude to say no!!) No idea of points but I've checked the cals and sat fat in the proper Magnum ones and used that info so estimating at 7 points!

Dinner:
Chicken 1.5
1/3 jar BGTY Bhuna sauce 1.5
1/4 sachet brown rice 2

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
2 x NAS squash
1 x sains NAS p/apple & g/fruit drink

Exercise:
None - too busy tonight but wasn't sat still all night - throwing ball for dog and running around with her, 45 mins ironing, visiting family.

Total points used today: 20/19 - NOT a great start but at least I'm counting accurately again - here's to a better day tomorrow.

Last edited:
hope you are well i wondered where you had got to as i love reading your diary good luck with your few pounds youre after losing and you never know the half a stone might be possible fingers crossed

hope you are well i wondered where you had got to as i love reading your diary good luck with your few pounds youre after losing and you never know the half a stone might be possible fingers crossed
Thanks - I didn't think anyone really read my diary nowadays, this part of the forum seems to be really quiet doesn't it?! Tripped up a bit yesterday but tried to recover later on.....!

Tuesday 4th August - Wow I've made it on here 2 days in a row! And noticed that I put 3rd July for yesterday's date, d'oh! I've obviously lost a month somewhere!! Anyway barring the 'Magnum' incident yesterday I did really well (!) so hopefully I can do even better today....

Breakfast:
30g Asda honey hoops with 125ml ss milk 3

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Lunch:
2 x wm bread 2.5 2 slices wafer thin ham 0.5
Tomato, cucumber, lettuce 0 Extra Light salad cream 0.5
Strawb mullerlight snack size pot 1 Strawberries 0.5

Snack:
Chupa chup lolly 0.5
Dinner:
Chinese pork steak 3
McCains spicy wedges 2
50g garden peas/75g sweetcorn 1

Snack:
20g Coco Pops 1
BGTY bakewell slice 1.5
Options hot choc 0.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x Sains NAS p/apple & g/fruit crush

Total points used today: 19/19 - wow I stuck to points! No exercise again though but was busy doing housework and bits and bobs so wasn't sat still all night.

Last edited:
Wednesday 5th August - day 3 back on diet and I'm not doing too badly! Just need to try and get some exercise in, don't think I will have time tonight as we are taking some wedding invitations out to friends! :D

Breakfast:

Snack:
WW black forest bar 1.5

Lunch:
4 x ryvita sesame 2 130g BGTY cottage cheese 2
Mullerlight snack pot 1

Snack:
1 x BGTY toffee/banana cereal bar 1

Dinner:
Small salmon fillet with chilli/coriander 4
Stir fried veg with soy sauce0
1/2 pack Batchelor's chinese rice 3

Snack:
Asda BGTY banana/almond cake slice 1

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet coke with cherry
1 x diet Pepsi
1 x tea

Total points used today: 18.5/19

Last edited:
keep up the good work youre doing great x

Thanks! Not doing too badly, just need to find time for some exercise! Don't feel like I have lost anything this week yet though but maybe it will take a couple of weeks to get back into it properly! Any tips? You are doing really well! It's taken me nearly 6 months to lose what you lost in your first 4 weeks!! Well done!

i was heartbroken on sunday i put on 1lb and cant work out why i just put it down to a blip as i stayed within my points ,exercised earned aps but didnt use them so i just think it was one of them weeks it is disheartening though but ive kept going made more of an effort to check and recheck my points and not save as many a day.ive started a food diary on here just so i can keep a proper check on my points.

Thursday 6th August 2009

Breakfast:

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Lunch:
Thai mugshot pasta snack 3
Worcester sauce French Fries 1
Mullerlight peach snack pot 1

Snack:
Snack a jack jumbo choc chip 1
BGTY bakewell slice 1.5

Dinner:
2 x potato waffles 2.5
2 x frylited eggs 2.5
1/3 tin beans 1.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherry coke

Total points used today: 18.5/19

Last edited:
Friday 7th August 2009 - haven't WI today, am changing my WI day to a Saturday so that I can have Saturday's 'off' and have the rest of the week to make up for it. Mainly because in the run up to the wedding I'll be out on Saturday's shopping/dress fittings etc and will end up eating out! Paid balance of honeymoon off today :eek::D, CANNOT WAIT!! MUST try a bikini on to try and spur me on to lose that last half a stone I wanted off before we go....

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix with 100g banana & 125ml ss milk 3.5

Snack:
WW peanut choc & raisin bar 1.5

Lunch:
WW hearty veg soup 2
Worcester sauce French Fries (love these!) 1
Naughty choc digestive 1.5 :eek:

Snack:
2 x WW wm bread 2
2 x x light LC triangles 1

Late Dinner:
150g homemade oven chips 1.5
Birds Eye garlic & herb fish melt 4.5
50g garden peas 0.5

Drink:
1 x coffee
3 x NAS Squash
1 x green tea with lemon

Total points used today: 19 planned (if I can stick to what I've planned!!) Might even have time for some exercise tonight to try and pre-cancel what I will be eating tomorrow haha!!:p

how are you today? my weigh in is sunday and it does help as you have whole week to get any weight bk off.good luck with dress fitting .where are you going for honeymoon? have a good day x

Back