Tinyshoes diary - countdown to wedding dress fitting!

Wednesday 4th March - will TRY to stick to 19 today!! Hopefully will get some time on Wii Fit tonight too....

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Apple & Blueberry 3.5

Missed snack time!

Lunch:
2 x crustless 50/50 bread 1.5
Slice ham 0.5
WW cheese tortillas 1
WW vanilla rice 1.5

Snack:
1 x ww flapjack 0.5

Dinner:
WW ocean pie 3.5
Runner beans 0
100g potato chopped and 'roasted' with frylite 1.5
Dessert: WW choc eclair 1.5

Snack:
Choc orange Mullerlight 1.5
WW choc mini roll 2

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherryade
1 x tea

Total points used today: 18.5/19

Exercise: One hour on Wii Fit - balance/aerobic exercises!!

Last edited:
Thursday 5th March - having another good week so far!! Oops I've probably just jinxed weigh in tomorrow now!! Another day at 19 if I can....

Breakfast:
2 x 50/50 crustless bread 1.5
1/4 tin baked beans 1.5
2 x satsuma 0.5

Snack:
Alpen Light bar choc n orange 1

Lunch:
4 x wm crackerbread 1
45g Tesco x light soft cheese with herbs 1.5
WW s&v hoops 1
WW dessert yog 1

Snack:
WW flapjack 0.5

Dinner:
Salmon/broccoli wedge melt 5.5
Carrots/cauliflower/broccoli 0
5 small chunks potato 1
WW choc eclair 1.5

Snack:
WW caramel wafer 1.5

Drink:
3 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherryade
1 x green tea

Exercise:
Not planning on any today, rest day!!

Total points used today: 19/19

Last edited:
your food diary is fab, May be a silly question but do you find buying mostly WW food products helps? I thought it'd be quite expensive.. But you seem to have so much more for little points value. Hope WI goes well :O)

your food diary is fab, May be a silly question but do you find buying mostly WW food products helps? I thought it'd be quite expensive.. But you seem to have so much more for little points value. Hope WI goes well :O)
Thanks Ugg! I do find it easier as WW products are pointed for you and you don't have to mess about working points out for every ingredient you're using!! I was on SW diet last year and to be honest I just got so fed up of having to cook everything from scratch that's why I'm having a month or so of ready meals to give myself a break from cooking. I know some people really don't like them but they must be the good cooks coz I love the ready meals and I'm not that great a cook! Luckily my h2b likes them too and I just add some extra meat potatoes or veg to his to make them into 'mansize' portions! I'm not finding it more or less expensive than being on SW because I was having to buy all fresh things - meat veg fruit etc, I do throw less food away now though! I might get sick of having the ready meals but just needed a break from 'proper' cooking!! Erm ok essay over haha!!!! Thanks for reading my diary!

Thanks I may invest in some meals, Made some 0 point soup but thats my limit on cooking lol... Good luck tom :O)

Friday 6th March - omg I can't believe it I've lost 2.5lbs this week!! Don't think I've ever lost that much in one week before :D I did have a fairly good weekend by my standards anyway, and was fairly active as well as having done a few sessions on Wii Fit this week - just confirmed what I already knew I NEED EXERCISE!! OK well hopefully that will motivate me to carry on now....aiming for 1.5lbs next week that will be half a stone in 4 weeks!! Fantastic! Although I have got a day out with friends next week so will have to be careful there. Aiming for max of 24 points today and tomorrow (trying to control what I eat at weekends rather than just going off track) then 19 a day from there on....

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Golden Syrup with milk 3.5

Snack:
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Lunch:
WW hearty veg soup 2
WW petit pain 1.5 with slice of ham 0.5

Snack:
WW cheese puffs 1 (10 so far...)

Dinner:
Chinese takeaway = a few chips 4, 1/2 portion chicken chow mein 6?, 6 tbsp soya sauce gravy 3

Drink:
2 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherryade
2 x decaf coffee

Total points used today: 23/24

Last edited:
Well done! 2.5 lbs is a great result!:) You had a good idea to move points up a bit for a weekends:) Good luck!

Last edited:
2.5 ibs fab loss you must feel really chuffed, well done you xx

Yeah thanks I was really chuffed, surprised too!! Although I did have a really active weekend/week so I guess that really helped!! :D

Saturday 7th March - will TRY to stick to 24 points max again today!

Breakfast:

Lunch:
2 x bread 2
30g grated cheese 3
Sliced tomato 0
WW cheese puffs 1

Snack:
WW choc mini roll 2

Dinner:
WW lasagne with wedges 7.5
Peas 1.5
3 x garlic WW doughballs 1.5

Snack:
Small pack of choc M&Ms 4?
Total points used today: Est 26??

Last edited:
Sunday 8th March - will try and stick to 20 points today!

Breakfast:
2 x potato waffles 3
2 x frylited eggs 3

Lunch:
Slice turkey 0.5
WW chicken noodle soup 0.5
Walkers baked 1.5

Dinner:
WW sweet chilli chicken ready meal 4.5
15g prawn crackers 1.5
Dessert: WW profiterole dessert 3.5

Total points used: 19.5/20

Exercise: 45 mins on Wii Fit - balance/aerobics exercises

Monday 9th March - 19 points again this week! Will try to do a better job of sticking to them!! Not sure I will have as much time for exercise though as we have a few nights out visiting people this week!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple original with milk 3

Snack:
Special K rasp and choc bar 1.5

Lunch:
WW bagel 2
45g Tesco LC soft cheese 1.5
WW lemon yoghurt 0.5

Dinner (h2b's night to cook!):

Balti sauce 2.5
Chicken 2
Portion rice 3.5
WW choc and vanilla mousse 2

Snack:
WW choc cake bar 1.5

Drink:
3 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash
1 x diet coke (caffeine free)

Total points used: 19.5/19 oops! Half a point over but I did stand and iron for just over an hour and then did 35 mins on Wii Fit doing balance and aerobics exercise so hopefully that will make up for it!

Last edited:
I hate ironing too! Went to shops yesterday and got some ww ice cream and they are 1.5points. Just an idea for your post-ironing treat:)

I hate ironing too! Went to shops yesterday and got some ww ice cream and they are 1.5points. Just an idea for your post-ironing treat:)
Ooh thanks that's a good idea, I've got some of the toffee and choc mini ice cream pots in the freezer somewhere, unless h2b has eaten them on the sly that is.....haha! Really got to knuckle down to it and keep losing coz we booked our honeymoon this weekend to the Maldives!! Soooooo excited, but really want to lose at least a stone and tone my thighs and bum up so that I can wear shorts and for the first time ever wear a bikini! I might be a bit too hot in jeans I think haha!!

WOW! Lucky you:) Maldives is a great motivation to stick to the plan! When are you going? :character00238:
I know I can't wait!! It has taken me months to persuade h2b to go - we have never been abroad together we normally go to the Lake District or the Yorkshire Dales - so I wanted to go somewhere extra special for our honeymoon, and after much persuasion he has agreed I just hope it is fantastic otherwise I'll be in real trouble haha!! We are going in October this year!! I'm so excited I think he is sick of hearing about it already, men hey?!

Tuesday 10th March - will be finding it difficult this week (hormones, craving choc etc!)

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Golden Syrup with milk 3.5

Snack:
Alpen Light choc n orange 1

Lunch:
WW tangy tomato and rice soup 1.5
2 x 50/50 crustless bread 1.5
Walker's baked 1.5

Dinner:
WW tomato and basil chicken ready meal 4
80g Tesco mediterannean veg mix 1.5
WW toffee yoghurt with chopped banana 1.5

Snack:
Went to see our friends and their little baby (so gorgeous) so there was Lambrini involved, had two glasses and refused a third so I tried to be good. Estimating it at 3 points although it may have been more not sure of the glass size!

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet coke (caffeine free)
1 x green tea

Total points used today: 19/19 ish! :eek:

Last edited:
aww Maldives sounds amazing - hope you have a lovely time when you go - a stone by october is a realistic target and at the rate you are going i am sure you will get there soon! :)

your food plans sound lovely.. going to have to nick some ideas from them! :) have a nice time with your friends and go easy on the lambrini haha :) x

aww Maldives sounds amazing - hope you have a lovely time when you go - a stone by october is a realistic target and at the rate you are going i am sure you will get there soon! :)

your food plans sound lovely.. going to have to nick some ideas from them! :) have a nice time with your friends and go easy on the lambrini haha :) x
Thanks, the Maldives looks fantastic can't wait to go now! Yeah I'm quite surprised how much I've lost in 3 weeks it's quite lot for me normally in the past I have messed about losing half a pound then sts etc! Think this week may be a different story though...Lambrini and pizza, oh and the HUGEST hot chocolate I've ever seen have all forced their way into my tummy the last couple of days oops! Hoping for a sts I'll be very lucky not to put on I think!

Wednesday 11th March - day off work - had a hospital appointment (women's things!!) so was in need of cheering up afterwards and accidentally fell into Pizza Hut but I deserved it haha! Then went shopping with my friend who has only got 6 weeks to go til she has her baby (all my friends seem to be having babies!!) then went to cinema to watch 'Marley & Me' which was fantastic :D

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Oops - 4 x slices of Pizza Hut buffet lunch pizza with maybe 4 tbsp tomatoey pasta! Lovely and definitely made me feel better after hosp ( I HATE being a woman!!!!!)

Snack:
HUUUUUUGE hot chocolate (no cream) from Costa Coffee very naughty but very nice!

Dinner:
1 x LC light triangle 0.5
WW cheese puffs 1
WW vanilla rice 1.5

Drink:
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet Pepsi
1 x tea
1 x bottle water

Total Points used today: TOO MANY! 8 plus the Pizza Hut and hot chocolate! Hmm will not be losing weight this week then! Guess we all have days where we need a treat though :eek:

Back