Tinyshoes diary - countdown to wedding dress fitting!

Saturday 21st March - not a GREAT day diet-wise but have had worse!! Although I did buy a few things for our honeymoon already! Some shoes I can wear in the sea when paddling and some nice smart flip flops for evening wear (restaurants/bars are all sand floors so can't wear heels!), ooh and some size 12 linen trousers which i thought would be too tight to wear yet but would slim into them and they fit perfectly now so that was great!! Was aiming for less than 23 points...

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple raspberry 2

Lunch:
Homemade oven chips 2
Mini bacon and cheese pastry lattice 3
6 tbsp baked beans 2

Snack:
Tiniest of tiny pieces of choc cake (my mum's mother's day cake, had to have some) 3?

Dinner (leftover chinese and fancied a bit of pizza too! Strange combination but I love mixed meals with a bit of everything!):
1/2 WW chicken fajita pizza 2.5
4 homemade oven chips 0.5
1/4 portion fried rice 2
1/4 portion plain chow mein 1
1/2 portion bali chicken 2.5

Snack:
Bag of maltesers 3.5
Lg Glass Lambrini light 1

Total points used today: 25! Ok so it could have been better but could have been worse - was meant to be going out for lunch but didn't so would have had ALOT more points if I had! 25 would be my 'maintenance plan' points so hopefully not too much damage done!

Sunday 22nd March - not a bad day, felt a bit tired, no exercise done again! Naughty!

Breakfast:
3 x 50/50 crustless bread 2
2 x medium poached eggs 3
Flora light 0.5

Lunch (not really very hungry):
Bag walker's lites 1.5
WW toffee bar 1.5

Snack (should have had a proper lunch!):
WW cheese bites 1
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Dinner:
WW sweet chilli chicken ready meal 4.5
15g prawn crackers 1.5
Dessert: WW vanilla and belgian choc mousse 2

Total points used today: 19/19!! Pleased with that as wasn't really hungry at lunch then had a snack attack later on but luckily managed to stop at 2 things both of which were WW products so that was good!

Last edited:
Monday 23rd March - MUST try and get some exercise done tonight although I have a fair pile of ironing to do as my friend's washing machine has broken and she has 2 small children so I did a couple of loads of washing for her and think I am going to iron it for her too as she is 7.5 months pregnant! Plus my own ironing to do.....maybe try for 20 mins on cross trainer. Weekend wasn't too bad although it was a 'maintenance plan' weekend rather than a 'weight loss' one!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple raspberry 2

Snack:
WW black forest bar 1.5 (yum yum!)

Lunch:
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5
WW tuna and sweetcorn 1
WW cheese puffs 1
WW toffee yoghurt 0.5

Dinner (H2b's cook night so has to be curry!):
Chicken 2
Bhuna sauce 2.5
Sachet of rice 3.5
Dessert: Mini twister ice lolly 1

Snack after ironing:
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
6 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherryade

Total points used today: 18/19 - didn't manage any exercise after the ironing but managed to stick to just 18 points!

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th March - MUST do some exercise tonight!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Apple & Blueberry 2

Snack:
WW black forest bar 1.5

Lunch:
70g pasta 3.5
Passata, red pepper, mushroom, herbs 0
15g grated cheddar 1.5
WW vanilla yoghurt 0.5

Snack:
WW choc mini roll 2

Dinner:
WW ocean pie 3.5
Broccoli 0
100g frylite roast potato chunks 1
Dessert: WW choc eclair 1.5

Snack:
WW cheese tortilla chips 1

Drink:
3 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x tea

Exercise:
NONE again! Feeling lazy this week!

Total points used today: 18/19

Last edited:
Well done on your half stone:D I've been chasing mine for about 6 weeks now!! Better off than on though and i'm still enjoying my life without depravation;) We all get there at our own speeds!

Keep up the good work!

your doing really well with your points this week.. good luck for the rest of the week x

Well done on your half stone:D I've been chasing mine for about 6 weeks now!! Better off than on though and i'm still enjoying my life without depravation;) We all get there at our own speeds!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jaxie D! You will get there just keep trying :) Good luck!

your doing really well with your points this week.. good luck for the rest of the week x

Thanks ugg! I usually do ok with my points during the week it's the weekends I struggle with that's why I up my points to try and stay in control! Also need to do more exercise but to be honest I just can't be bothered this week, sooooo lazy! :eek:

Wednesday 25th March - doing ok this week although I haven't done ANY exercise! Not good!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Raspberry 2 (need to vary breakfast really but I LOVE these!)

Snack:
WW toffee bar 1.5

Lunch:
WW chicken potato leek soup 2
3 x 50/50 crustles 2

Snack:
WW choc cake bar 1.5
WW cheese bites 1

Dinner:
Birds Eye spicy chicken fillet 4
Jacket Potato 2.5
Tesco LC coleslaw and salad 1

Snack:
WW caramel whip bar 1.5

Drink:
4 x NAS squash
2 x decaf coffee
1 x green tea with pineapple & grapefruit

Exercise:
NONE again! It will serve me right if I sts this week I've been so lazy!

Total points used today: 19/19 didn't manage to stick to 18 had a minor snack attack after work whilst cooking tea!!

Last edited:
Thursday 26th March - not feeling very positive today, I don't 'feel' like I've lost weight this week, maybe I'm not varying my food enough (especially being hooked on Oatsosimple for breakfast!) so if I sts tomorrow I am going to have to shake things up a bit next week AND DO SOME EXERCISE too!!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple (what a surprise!) original with a dash of milk 2

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Lunch:
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5
1 x LC light 0.5
Walker's lights sour cream & chive 1.5 (nice change from cheese puffs!)
WW toffee apple yog 0.5
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Snack:
Apple 0.5
WW caramel wafer 1.5

Dinner:
Quorn black pepper fillet 1.5
Tesco frozen wild and long grain rice with vegetables 2.5
Red pepper and red onion in passata with basil 0
Dessert: WW caramel rice pudding 1.5

Snack:
Highlights hot choc 0.5
WW choc cake bar 1.5

Exercise: What's that??

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
2 x NAS squash

Total points used today: 18.5/19

Last edited:
It doesn't harm having a time out from exercise, anyhow if you sts it'll make you work harder for next week. Good luck for WI tom xx

Friday 27th March - sts this week :sigh: but I didn't feel like I had lost any and I have done NO exercise this week, also I think I maybe need to change what I am eating a little bit (get over my Oatsosimple addiction would be the first step!) so I will try and vary my food a bit more, and how many points I am using for each meal as they tend to be the same each day, maybe my body is getting used to it now....ah well just hope I can be fairly good over the weekend now, there is nothing like a sts when you haven't been REALLY naughty to knock the motivation out of you!

Breakfast:
Banana 1
WW strawberry tart yoghurt 1
20g Tesco value muesli 1

Snack:
WW black forest bar 1.5

Lunch:
Chicken noodle mugshot 3.5
WW cheese puffs 1

Snack:
WW caramel bar 1.5

Dinner:
WW snack spicy chicken pizza 3.5
Homemade oven chips 200g potato 2
Baked beans 1

Snack:
Options hot choc 0.5
WW choc cake bar 1.5

Exercise:
None - went out to see a friend and ended up staying for a few hours, but on the plus side that meant I stuck to my points and didn't sit in and eat!!

Drink:
3 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x tea

Total points used today: 19/19 not upping my points allowance today like I normally do on a Friday

Last edited:
Oh, sorry you STS this week. I think it is good idea to do some changes. Tracey been advised by leader to change breakfast and add variety to her meals and after a week the scale was moving back down again! Hope this week is going be better for you!

I need to tackle my oatsosimple addiction as well! xx

Yeah I agree I think I need to make some changes, will be hard trying to wean myself off the Oatsosimple though! Haha! Thanks for the encouragement, I just need to make sure I don't fall off the wagon this weekend in rebellion! How do you manage at weekends to be good?

Hey hope this helps,

19 Points
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 17

Day 3 = 29 SHD
Day 4 = 15 SLD
Day 5 = 19
Day6= 18
Day7=15 WI

Hey hope this helps,

19 Points
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 17

Day 3 = 29 SHD
Day 4 = 15 SLD
Day 5 = 19
Day6= 18
Day7=15 WI
Thanks that's great, I might give it a go sometime!

Weekend wasn't too bad, found out my wedding dress is coming first week in May so will be having first fitting shortly after that so I REALLY need to get the scales moving again this week! Would love to lose another half a stone before then that would take me down to the lowest weight I got to when I last did WW 4 years ago. But I have got a week off work during April so I won't lose any that week but will try and aim for a sts so I don't have to repair any damage the following week! Here's my weekend's diary:

Saturday (aiming for less than 24 points)
Breakfast: 2 x crustless bread 1.5, 2 x eggs 3, Flora light 0.5
Lunch: Small jacket potato 2, baked beans 1, 1/3 WW pizza 1.5
Snack: WW sweet chilli crisps 1, WW peanut bar 1.5
Dinner: 1/2 portion bali chicken 3, 1/3 portion chips 3, 1/2 portion fried rice 3, 1/2 portion gravy 2
Snack: Cadbury Freddo 2.5?
Total points used: 25.5 (did LOTS of walking today round shops!)

Sunday
Breakfast: 2 x crumpets 2, Flora light 0.5
Lunch: WW spicy potato & lentil soup 1.5, 3 x crustless bread 2, Snack a jack jumbo choc chip 1
Snack: French fries 1.5, WW choc brownie bite 0.5, Mini Twister lolly 1
Dinner: WW lasagne & wedges 7.5, 3 x WW doughballs 1.5
Total points used: 19/19!

Monday 30th March - REALLY struggled to drag myself out of bed this morning, feel like a zombie still half asleep!! On the plus side I feel like I have made progress in beating my Oatsosimple addiction haha! Haven't had any since Thursday although I very nearly gave in to it this morning! Might have it as a treat tomorrow :eek: Am going to try and eat more points throughout the day and not save so many points to eat snacks/desserts after dinner see if that helps a bit this week.

Breakfast:
45g Nestle clusters 2.5 with 150ml ss milk 1.5

Snack:
WW rasp & white choc biscuits 1.5

Lunch:
4 x wm crackerbread 1 with 30 Phili x light 0.5
Worcester sauce French Fries 1
WW strawberry tart yoghurt 1

No snack as dinner will be ready when I walk in from work!

Dinner (h2b's cooking night):
Chicken 2
Rice 3.5
WW sweet and sour sauce 1
15g prawn crackers 1.5

Snack:
WW mini choc roll 2

Exercise:
Ironing which I did straight after dinner to leave me enough time to exercise and then relax before bed, however, my Dad and his wife came round so I didn't get any exercise done as they didn't leave until late and it was bedtime then, was lovely to see them though as they don't visit very often but I STILL haven't got back on the exercise wagon yet!

Drink:
4 x decaf coffee
2 x NAS squash
1 x Lilt Z
1 x green tea with cranberry

Total points used today: 19/19 - didn't eat all of my dinner so maybe only used 18.....

Last edited:
Tuesday 31st March - I cannot believe it's April tomorrow already, it will be October and I'll be married before I know it this year!!! :D I know it's only Tuesday but I 'feel' like I may have lost a bit of weight this week, probably sounds ridiculous but I'm hoping I'm right!!

Breakfast:
2 x crumpets 2 with Flora light 0.5
WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt 1

Snack:
Special K rasp & choc cereal bar 1.5

Lunch:
Morrison mini tortilla wrap 1.5
30g chicken 0.5 12g rf cheese 0.5
WW cheese puffs 1
Jumbo choc chip snack a jack 1

Snack:
100g red grapes 1

Dinner:
Morrisons eat smart steak veg & mash ready meal 4.5
100g 'Roast/frylite' potato chunks 1
Broccoli, carrots and green beans 0

Snack:
Mini Twister lolly 1
WW choc mini roll 2

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x Lilt Z
1 x green tea with cranberry

Exercise:
None as (another excuse coming up!) I just feel so tired this week! I know exercising would make me feel less tired but I was literally falling asleep at half 7!

Total points used today: 19/19

Last edited:
Reactions: ugg
Pleased this week is going well and you've kicked that oats addiction lol
Ive just started having em for breakie, yummy but I don't think I'll get addicted! The year is certainly flying by, very scary! I'll pop in Friday and see how wi goes x

Pleased this week is going well and you've kicked that oats addiction lol
Ive just started having em for breakie, yummy but I don't think I'll get addicted! The year is certainly flying by, very scary! I'll pop in Friday and see how wi goes x
Thanks I just hope I'm not imagining that I feel as if I've lost a bit this week! Had a sneaky peek on the scales today and they are lower than last Fri but I know that doesn't mean anything until 'WI' day! 'See you' on Friday!

Back