Tinyshoes diary - countdown to wedding dress fitting!

Thursday 12th March - ok back to it after yesterday's 'blip'! Feel like I haven't had a very good week this week haven't done alot of exercise (haven't had time!) and then with yesterday's Pizza and hot chocolate episode I'm feeling pretty negative right now....also seeming to be struggling with only 19 points a day! Time to try making the 0 point soup I guess (no I still haven't dared try it yet!).

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple original with milk (I'm hooked on this now!) 3

Snack:
WW rasp and white choc cookies 1.5

Lunch:
Chicken noodle Mugshot 3.5
WW orange & nectarine yoghurt (I lurrve this flavour!) 0.5

Dinner:
WW quiche 5.5
Homemade oven chips from 200g potato 2
3 tbsp baked beans 1
Dessert: WW choc eclair 1.5

Snack (had loads of things delivered from WW today - cereal bars, toffee bars etc and I TRIED not to have one but I couldn't resist they are soooo nice, luckily I managed to not have one of each type like I was tempted to!):
WW black forest bar 1.5

Drink:
4 x NAS squash
2 x decaf coffee
1 x diet coke (caffeine free)
1 x tea

Total points used today: 20/19 oops, finding it really hard to stick to 19!

Last edited:
I know how much 1 point a day difference can make! When I went down from 19 to 18 i was really missing it!
You know I am a fan of 0 points soup and will not miss opportunity to advertise it even more:) Make a big pot of it and have between meals to fill your tummy. Good luck for the rest of the week:)x

Friday 13th March - sts today how disappointing - guess the few slices of pizza have caught up with me (plus hormones :rolleyes:)! I have also done less exercise this week, on top of the good loss I had last week it has all added up to a sts! Ah well, I MUST try to stick to 19 points next week. As usual I will have a target of less than 24 points today but will try to stick to 'normal' points tomorrow as have nothing special planned. If I have another sts next week I will know this is seriously affecting my losses and will have to stop allowing the extra few on a Friday which will be tough! MUST try and get some exercise in too!

Breakfast:
2 x 50/50 crustless bread 1.5
1 x LC light triangle 0.5

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5 (gorgeous!)

Lunch:
1 x wm roll 2
LC light triangle 0.5
WW cheese tortilla chips 1
WW toffee apple yoghurt 1

Snack:
WW cheese puffs 1

Dinner:
Chinese takeaway possibly!
1/2 fried rice 3?
Small amount chicken 1.5?
Tomatoey garlic sauce 1.5?
A few chips 3?
6tbsp gravy 3?

Snack:
WW toffee bar 1.5
Small glass rose wine with diet lemonade 1.5

Drinks:
3 x NAS squash
1 x decaf coffee
1 x green tea with cranberry

Total points used: 24/24 Dinner points are a bit guestimated! Nothing planned tomorrow (no shopping trips etc) so I will actually try to stick to normal points, what a challenge that will be!

Last edited:
OK, the weekend wasn't TOO bad although I ended up having 24 points on Saturday but stuck to it Sunday so here's my diary for the 2 days....

Saturday

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Golden Syrup 2.5

Lunch:
WW tomato & mozzarella pasta with passata/herbs 4.5
WW cheese puffs 1

Snack:
WW caramel whip bar 1.5

Dinner:
1/2 WW pizza 3
Homemade oven chips from 150g potato 1.5
1/2 portion rice 1.5
Small amount chicken in sauce 2.5

Snack:
3 pieces Galaxy choc 3
1/3 medium pack peanut M&Ms 3

TOTAL POINTS USED: 24 - oops!! Couldn't resist the choc tonight!

Sunday

Breakfast:
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5
2 x poached eggs 3

Snack:
Banana 1

Lunch:
WW egg/cress sandwiches 3.5 (gave half a triangle to h2b)

Snack:
Twister ice lolly 1.5

Dinner:
WW salmon/broc wedge melt 5.5
Carrots/broc/cauli 0
Dessert: WW mint choc torte 3

TOTAL POINTS USED: 19/19 so glad I managed to stick to it today!! Just need to get some exercise in this week!!

Monday 16th March - going to try and have my first full week at only 19 points this week, struggled last week!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple raspberry 2.5

Snack:
WW black forest bar 1.5 (gorgeous!)

Lunch:
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5
Flora/1 slice ww ham 0.5
Salad-lettuce, tomato, pepper 0
WW cheese puffs 1
WW lemon cheesecake yog 1

Dinner
WW balti ready meal 5.5
Mini naan 2.5

Snack:
WW vanilla rice 1.5
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Exercise:
Didn't have time for Wii, ironing for an hour and a half.

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
2 x diet coke (caffeine free)

Total points used today: 19/19 - yes! Stuck to 19 wow!! Just need to fit the exercise in now!

Last edited:
Tuesday 17th March - will TRY to get some exercise in tonight and stick to 19 points again.

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Apple & Blueberry 2.5, think I'm addicted to these!

Snack:
WW red berry bar 1.5

Lunch:
WW tuna pasta ready meal 4.5

Dinner:
WW tomato and basil chicken 4 with 80g Tesco mediterranean veg 1.5 and half small potato 1?

Snack:
WW choc and vanilla Dessert 2
WW choc mini roll 2

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x diet coke
1 x green tea

Total points used today: 19/19

Exercise: A measly 15 minutes on the Wii Fit whilst dinner was cooking, then ended up having a lazy night oops!

Last edited:
Tinyshoes, you are doing great! When is your WI?
I never had ww quiche, is it nice and worth the points?
Take care

Tinyshoes, you are doing great! When is your WI?
I never had ww quiche, is it nice and worth the points?
Take care
Do you think so? Thanks! I'm feeling a little negative with having sts last week but I know why i sts I just hope I lose a little bit this week! I 'WI' on a Friday morning. The WW quiches are quite nice - I warm them up but you can have them cold with salad. There are various different flavours - Lorraine, tomato and mozzarella, cheese and onion. They are about 4" in diameter I would say and points are 5.5 - 6 points per quiche (the ones I've seen). Worth a try if you like quiche I would say! I'm greedy and eat a full one but you could just have half with a huge salad or some pasta....anyway I talk too much haha! Fingers crossed for Friday! You're close to getting your stone off aren't you? Good Luck!!!

You are not talking too much!

I am greedy too and dont think I will cut a quiche on half:)

I hope on Sunday I will be a proud stone looser:) And "only" one more stone to go! Can't wait! It is a bit annoying that when you are within healthy BMI pounds coming off very slow.
Good luck on Friday :)

Wednesday 18th March - feeling a bit more positive today as have managed to stick to 19 points the last 3 days!! Just need to get some time on the Wii Fit!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple raspberry 2.5

Snack:
WW peanut bar 1.5

Lunch:
WW tomato soup 1
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5
WW cheese tortillas 1

Snack:
WW cheese bites 1

Dinner:
Birds Eye fish melt 4.5 (definitely worth the points!)
Homemade oven chips from 150g potato 1.5
Broccoli 0 3 tbsp garden peas 1.5
Dessert: WW raspberry tart yoghurt 1

Snack:
WW caramel wafer 1.5

Total points used today: 19/19 wow 4th day I've stuck to 19!

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash

Exercise:
Did the Body Test on the Wii Fit and my 'age' has reduced from 42 (shocker!) down to 28 which is under my actual age (30)!! Anyway didn't do Wii Fit exercises last night I went on my abandoned cross trainer instead - I did 5km in 22 mins and burnt off 112 calories. Doesn't sound much but I guess it's better than nothing!!

Last edited:
Thursday 19th March - had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning, I know I shouldn't but I did! I don't want to jinx it but it looks like I might have a small loss tomorrow which is a relief after sts last week I was worried that might be it for my weight loss haha! So hopefully I won't have a disastrous day and get attacked by loads of chocolate or biscuits.....:eek:

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple original 2

Snack:
WW raspberry and white choc cookies 1.5

Lunch:
4 x wm crackerbread 1
100g Tuna 1.5 Cucumber and tomato slices 0
WW vanilla rice 1.5

Snack:
WW cheese bites 1

Dinner:
WW quiche 5.5
Third of a tin 'fried' (frylite) sliced new pots 1.5
3 tbsp baked beans 1
Dessert: WW pink grapefruit yoghurt 0.5

Snack:
WW choc mini roll 2

Total points used today: 19/19

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash

Exercise:
5km on cross trainer, 21 mins, 114 calories gone!

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, your working so hard you deserve a loss xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, your working so hard you deserve a loss xx
Thanks Ugg, that's nice of you to say! I think I might be hoping for too much but I hope I lose 1.5lbs tomorrow then that will be my first half a stone!! Any loss will be good though....Got my wedding dress fitting sometime in May so really got to knuckle down and keep losing!! I hope I do as well as you have...!

Just a thought as you like to have more points at the weekend, Check out The Wendie Plan

It allows you to use your points but plays about with them and was successful for her weight loss. I don't know if anyone has tried it on minimins, I'm sure someone has. Fingers crossed for tom, My WI 2 Slightly nervous after my big gain last week so i've started afresh! Pop in tomorrow :O)

Thanks ugg, I'll have a read through it and maybe give it a go! Think I'd struggle on the 'low point' days though!! If anyone reading this has tried it, please let us know what your results were like!

Friday 20th March - woohoo!! I've lost 1.5lbs this week so that means I've lost my first half a stone in only 5 weeks which might sound like a long time to some but believe me for me that is quick and I have been having a few extra points on a Fri and Sat to try and stay in control at weekends! :D I'm real chuffed and hopefully this will spur me on to have another good week....will TRY to get more exercise in in the coming week have been a bit lazy this week :eek: Aiming for less than 23 points today and tomorrow then back to 19 the rest of the week...

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple Golden Syrup 2 (made with water, not too bad!)

Snack:
Special K raspberry & choc 1.5

Lunch:
Chow mein mugshot 3
WW cheese puffs 1

Snack:
2 x 50/50 crustless 1.5

Dinner:
Chinese takeaway can't wait to eat it!!
1/4 portion fried rice 2
1/4 portion plain chow mein 1
20 chips 5
1/2 portion Bali Chicken 2.5 (tomatoey/garlic sauce with onions)
6 tbsp gravy 2?

Small glass rose wine with diet lemonade 1.5

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash

Total points planned today: 23.5 although Chinese points are guestimated! No planned exercise today :eek:

Last edited:
yayyyyy go you, I hope I can lose 7ibs in 5 weeks I'd be well chuffed. Good luck for the coming week. I've joined the exercise challenge and pledged to do 10,000 steps and 40 mins jogging on the wii this week. It's made me get on the wii even if I don't feel like it. It's good motivation. Have a look! :O)

Well done :clap: Enjoy your chinese tonight! xx
Thanks, I'm sure I will I LOVE chinese!! Trouble I have is not piling my plate up and only eating half a portion! But if I tried to eat the full portion I would only feel sick afterwards anyway...Good Luck for your WI!

Back