Tinytootz food diary

Blimey sounds like you have had a week of it! I hate hangovers and that whole "i need stodge, chocoalte, chips etc" feeling the next day, hope you are feeling a bit better, give your ex a wide berth, don't let him get under your skin, well done on your weight loss to date, and here's to a good result this week, donna x

:) Thanks Donna. Feeling more positive about the upcoming week, and determined not to let anyone kick me in the teeth! (so to speak!)

Today is loose end day. I hate loose end days. So, if it remains as a loose end day, im going to make some tasty SW recipes for my fridge/freezer, paint my nails, and generally please myself, as it feels like i have a * week coming, joys!

Day 17: EE

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Pasta
Grossman sauce 81g - 4
Dairylea triangle light - 1.5
Mixed leaf salad
Spring onions
balsamic

Roast onions, peppers, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots and skin-on potatoes
2x Eat Smart sausages - 1
1/2 tbsp gravy granules - 1.5

WW youghurt

8 syns - yay, back on track!

Out Tuesday daytime, so saving some syns for the inevitable sandwich! Sheesh, i love sandwiches!

Day 18:

2x WM bread - HE
dairylea light triangle - HE
scraping low fat marg - 1.5

SW chips
large mixed leaf salad
spring onions
roasted butternut squash
tbsp tomato sauce - 1

Alpen light apple & sultana - 3

Usual Sunday routine, dinner at the parents. Will update later

Well, i tried! However, mother's grip of slimming world is fairly loose! I will educate her this week, it is my mission!

beef sausage - 5.5
Jamie Oliver burger (which was really naff!) - perhaps 6?
SW potato wedges
parsnips
Home made tomato and mixed veg sauce

Aero mousse - 5
fruit salad
Perhaps 2 glasses of wine? One was home made by dad, sheesh it's strong! - no idea of syns. Lets face it, i went over. Bad me. Start again :)

Last edited:
Day 19:

Shreddies
Milk - A&B

and then ive gone a little doo-lally!

It's now 8pm, and no lunch and tea, only rose wine. I blame other people. Tea is going to consist of pasta, with little else mixed in. I'm ashamed of myself. I wish i hadn't, but wine with an old friend made me feel better, and im not sure if that is wrong or right. I'm now sat at home, working, watching TV, wishing i could be someone else :( Urgh, ill be ok soon. It's all piled on my head again. Out tomorrrow shopping, shopping rocks, if things fit. Fingers crossed things fit. Yay!

Ah sorry you felt rubbish last night - trouble with wine is that it can go either way, either make you feel fantastic and look at all the opportunities ahead of you, or make you dwell over things too much.
My advice is to stay away from the wine for a bit, and concentrate on teaching your mum SW - that'll take your mind off things.
Hope your hangover isn't too yucky this morning and you have a fab time shopping (oh and even if things don't fit there's always jewellery, shoes and bags!!!) xx

Ok, the last two days i pretty much went AWOL. I wanted to go AWOL, so i pretty much did. It made me feel better, as it made me feel worse (if that makes sense!). Back on the straight and narrow, but of course, there will be blips along the way. But as long as i understand the blips and why they occur, i don't think its a biggie. I'm quite good at chatting to myself, the cat must think i'm mad! But if i crave something, i have a chat with myself, try and find some alternatives. So if i crave pizza, i have a chat and decide why. If it's the cheese i crave, then i ask myself if SW chips with half fat grated cheese would suffice. And if so, then great! Generally, trying to be more positive, and trying to look in the mirror without frowning and being negative! 2lbs off this week, which rocks. * week this week, so if i put on, i will try not to beat myself up too much. So on that note.....

Day 20:

slice leftover pizza - let's say 10, it was a small slice
apple
WW yoghurt

Weetabix
milk - A&B

2x eat smart sausages - 1
SW roast potatoes
home made sausage casserole sauce - 0.5 (tomatoes, onions, garlic, oxo cube, tomato puree, balsamic)
carrots
butternut squash

11.5. Could be worse. Onwards!

Hey honey, you've got the best attitude - definitely don't beat yourself up about it and if you want a treat and truly feel as though you deserve it then have that treat. SW is a way of life not a diet so you can't restrict yourself completely.

Huge congratulations on your loss!! You must be so pleased with that.
Your sausage casserole sounds yummy too xx

Day 21: Green

Shreddies
Daily milk - A&B

pasta
Grossman sauce - 4
Spring onion
wilted spinach

apple
alpen bar (HE)

Sw chips
SW parsnip chips
baked beans
1/2 fat grated cheese (HE)

Bit worried about next weigh in, out on Friday as what can only be termed as a 'bender', my first one being single, ever! Then it's my Godsons christening Sunday. The dress i'm wearing is a Per Una one, charcoal grey office style shift tight dress! http://tinyurl.com/35s2vvd

So, avoiding bread till then, as it tends to bloat me, and make me feel pretty pooey. If i STS this week, ill be over the moon!

That dress is gorgeous!! And so versatile - you can really dress it up or down.
I find Christenings are one of the hardest things to dress for, but I guess if you're a Godmother you can dress up a bit more!!

Hope you have an amazing time on Friday - have a laugh, have a flirt and enjoy being single!!

Day 22:

Weetabix
Daily milk - A&B

Apple
WW yoghurt

Butternut squash chips (thanks Sarah83!)
Parsnips

Out for a curry later, it's been months since ive been out for a meal (other than the carvery last week!). Ill try and be sensible, but no promises for the drink later!

Last edited:
Have an amazing time tonight, glad you enjoyed the BNS chips!

Well, i would be telling fibs if i said i tried to behave! Curry was brilliant! Tandoori chicken starter, chicken saag main and rice - i picked fairly well! Wine, vodka and diet coke - naughty! But it was great. Christening buffet wasn't very SW friendly, so i just ate a little of whatever i fancied. The amount of wine would have tipped me over my syns 10 fold, but, i would have regretted it if i had of held back, as it's a once in a lifetime event really, not like he's getting christened again next week! Steak and SW chips for tea, so i was fairly sensible. More wine and even whiskey...i blame my mother! She was giving me a good talking to about 't**tface' (i renamed him). So, another day, another week, another diary! If i gain this week, i will not be surprised. But i enjoyed it :)

Day 23:

shreddies
milk - A&B

Pasta
Home made sauce - 1.5 (points come from tsp pesto over 4-5 portions)
Spinach

apple

(eeeeeee! my new bag has just come in the post. Made from Sunkist cartons - I will grow up soon!)

Butternut squash, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onions, peppers
Peri Peri chicken (chicken breast, peppers, seasoning) - 2

Last edited:
Glad you had a nice time on Saturday, and at the Christening!
Buffets are always a pain when you're trying to be good!!
Don't worry if you do gain, I'm sure it'll come off in no time, and if you're good for a couple of days you'll probably be fine x

Well, .5lb on this week. I'm ok with it, as it should have been far worse. Not only did i go off plan for a few days, * week doesn't help! Ah well, lets keep going!

Day 24:

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Eat Smart sausages - 1
mashed potato
baked beans
dairylea light triangle - 1.5

apple

Then out for my usual Tuesday drinkie. Probably be around 10 syns, so keeping my syns on the low today, and they were under yesterday too. Dinner will depend on how much i have drank, and what i can cook! Will update later

2 glasses wine - 14ish :(
Tesco healthy bolog pasta bake thingy - 3.5

Not too bad, it could have been far worse, i'm surrounded by takeaways!

Last edited:
Never mind - that 0.5lbs will come off in no time!!
Have a nice drinkie tonight, and make sure you keep count of your syns and you'll be fine x

Day 25:

skipped breakfast (naughty)

Out for lunch, think i chose quite well!

Chicken and stuffing sandwich on WM bread (HE) - 2
Large salad (lettuce, cucumber, radishes, watercress, red onion)
1/2 portion chips - 5
1/2 tbsp mayo - 1.5

Mug shot
apple

Piri Piri chicken breast - 2
SW wedges
roast parsnip, onion, butternut squash, carrots

Last edited:
Day 26: Greeeeen

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Out at lunch time, but don't know if it is for lunch or not! Determined to make sensible choices...she says! What i choose will determine green or EE.

Sensible choice was 1/2 a chocolate chip cookie! Could have been worse, they had scones with cream and all sorts of yum things! I would say 7 syns

Lunch was pasta with home made sauce (1/2 portion) with spinach and bacon (HE) - 1

Dinner - SW chips, 1/2 fat grated cheese (HE), ketchup - 1

Last edited:
Back