Tinytootz food diary

I find going for either a JP with beans, or a meaty salad with dressing on the side is best when eating out - means you can keep syns to a minimum.
Hope you have a good day x

Need to keep a closer eye on my syns. Looking back over, some says ive had 4, some days (not too many) ive had 15+. I guess if i flexi-syn, it all evens out, but even so, need to address it me thinks. Urgh, the cat has farted - nice.

I know officially you're not allowed to, but some people find that it's easier working to a 105 syn weekly allowance rather than the 15 per day - you never know this might suit you better?
I find this works well for me but at the moment I'm tending to have at least one blow out day per week so just try to keep them as low as poss the rest of the week!!

Day 27: Greeeen

I have been inspired!

Shreddies
Milk - A&B

SW wedges, parsnips and carrots
baked beans
tomato sauce - 1

strawberries
150g Rachels vanilla low fat yoghurt - 2.5

Smash pizza base!
low fat mozz (HE)
onions
balsamic
basil
passata
garlic
1/2 tbsp tomato puree - .5
chicken (HE)

Fingers crossed it tastes ace!

- bad night. Bacardi and pepsi max - 4

Last edited:
Oooh hope you enjoy!!
Make sure you read all the tips on the smash pizza thread on the recipes forum.
To stop the base being too bland, I mixed into the instant mash some herbs, garlic salt, salt and pepper before adding the water. Also you need to make sure the base is really thin and fully cooked before turning.
It's really yum I hope you enjoy!

Yup, going to put seasoning, garlic and herbs into the base. Hope i can find smash in town now. Pretty sure Home Bargains, Farmfoods or Aldi stock it!

It was rather nice! Added garlic, oregano and seasoning to the base, baked it first on both sides, then topped it. Little soggy in the middle, but i guess thats to be expected when your adding moist toppings. Was tasty, and will do it again! Lying in my stomach at the min which doesn't feel so clever, but hopefully that will pass :)

Hmmm, bit of a dodgy tummy today! Could be the smash pizza, could be the upset from all day yesterday, plus my stinking cold! Onwards...

Day 28: Greeeeen

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Pasta
1/2 fat mozz (HE)
1/2 tsp green pesto - 2
spinach
chicken (HE)
passata
spring onions

Then i'm out for a well earned (in my opinion) drink! Either a glass of wine, or a couple of vodka/bacardi and diet coke. Aiming at 8-10 syns, my cold will prevent me from drinking alot!

Working tonight, so dinner will be something like:

SW chips and tomato sauce! - 1

If i don't drink much, might have some Rachels yoghurt too :)

- Ended up at 12 syns on booze. Oh well, still stayed in my limit. And had a good natter and moan with a friend :)

Last edited:
Day 29: EE

Weetabix
milk - A&B

apple
pineapple

Rice, chicken, spring onion, spinach, herbs, passata, 1/2 tbsp light mayo - 1

Spaghetti
Dads bolognaise - I'd estimate around 8 syns, chances are it won't be lean, but he always always drains it really well. Also has tomatoes, peppers, courgette, onions, garlic, celery...so some SF food stuffs too

Yay, it was lean mince! So i took back my 8 syns....and promptly used them on some raspberry Rachels yoghurt (2) a bit of brie and cracker! Not had proper cheese in aaaaages. Mmmmmm

Last edited:
Day 30:

Shreddies
Milk - A&B

I have a freezer full of decent food, and i really should eat it! No point in saving it, can just buy more! So i'll defrost bits today for the rest of the week. Famous last words!

But i can't decide what to eat today! Still full of cold, and still quite down in the dumps, so probably going back to bed in a bit. Likely to be:

Pasta
passata
spring onions
garlic
herbs
seasoning
chicken
basil
balsamic

And then for dinner...

WW trimmed bacon
baked beans
SW wedges
15g grated 1/2 fat cheese - 2

snacks:

Apple
pineapple
Munchie chocolate, just the one! - 1

Out for lunch tomorrow with a very good friend. I could cry, she has really been my rock lately, and we hadn't spoken properly for years! Then going roller blading. Not convinced i will survive, but i did used to be quite good at it! She, however, has more stick on padding than a DFS sofa, and resembles a Robosapian. Joys!

Last edited:
OMG rollerblading?? That sounds like great fun!
Sorry your pizza wasn't that great. I find you need to fully cook the base through on both sides to stop it being soggy. Also read a tip to brush with beaten egg and cook a bit longer to almost create a protective barrier between the base and toppings?? Haven't tried that myself though...

Hope you feel better soon xx

Yay! 3lbs off this week! Not so optimistic about next week, out on Friday night :) but :(!

Day 31:

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Out for lunch, so it's a flexi syn day today i think!

apple
pineapple

roast potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, onions, peppers and parsnips

Well, in from the pub. I resisted a takeaway, so thats good! But i have been quite naughty today. Probably because ive had such a great day, and its been really quite positive. Needless to say, the next 3 days are going to be minimum syns, maximum free/super free foods! I'm not admitting what ive had today as ive enjoyed it all, and don't wanna feel bad for it, and kick myself for it. But i went over my 15. Naughty!

Tomorrow is another day. Estate agents inspecting my house, so i have to remove all signs of having a cat, including the cat! Joys

Day 32: (minimum syns!)

Shreddies
milk - A&B

Pasta
light philadelphia - 3
passata
basil
chicken

apple
pineapple

SW chips
roast parsnips, carrots, peppers, onions and butternut squash
Simply salmon

Day 32: (minimum syns!)

Shreddies
milk - A&B

Pasta
light philadelphia - 3
passata
basil
WW trimmed bacon

apple
pineapple

SW chips
roast parsnips, carrots, peppers, onions and butternut squash
Simply salmon

Day 33:

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Pasta
passata
basil
ww trimmed bacon
chicken

apple
pineapple

Eat smart sausages - 1
Sausage casserole sauce - 0.5
mashed potato
baked beans
butternut squash

Last edited:
Pre weigh in weighing is baaaaad! Jumped on the scales this morning for a sneaky peek, and i'm 1.5lb up on Tuesday! So worried about it now, but i'm keeping the food syns on the low down Wed, Thurs, Fri (but going drinking), Sat, Sun (i'm cooking tea for the family!) and then Mon, so hopefully that will save my mini funday on Tuesday, and my drinking on Friday. Going to try to alternate with diet coke.

Day 34:

Shreddies
milk - A&B

Savoury rice
50g low fat smoked sausage - 2
WW trimmed bacon

No tea or anything, as my hairdresser wouldn't stop talking, and i was due out at 7!

Hmmm...lots of syns on alcohol. I would say......30-40ish, maybe more. But i have been saving my syns since wednesday, and am continuing to save them till WI on tuesday!

Saw the ex last night. Well, i didn't see him, my friend did. He waved at her like he was a loony, no idea why. Can't wait till I don't feel the need to mention him all the time to peeps.

Last edited:
Day 34: hangover day!

Weetabix
milk - A&B

pasta
philadelphia light - 3
50g smoked sausage - 2
spring onions

pineapple

Tea is at the parents, think it's steak, but you never know!

Back