Day 35:

Weetabix
milk - A&B

pasta
spring onion
passatta
basil
ckicken

Then cooking a roast dinner, so syning my part of it :)

Roast Chicken (no skin)
Eat Smart sausages - 1
trimmed bacon
SW roast potatoes
Butternut squash
Cheesy leeks (low fat cheese) - 1
parsnips
carrots
red onions
peppers
home made gravy - um.....2? 3?
Home made apple and summer fruit crumble - 6 for the whole lot, apparently! Will double check this later
Custard - 4-5

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. How did you feel about being out when your ex was out?
Your roast dinner sounds delish

Um..it felt awkward as I still don't feel great about myself, still feel dumpy and ugly. But I know that I will do soon, as I'm feeling better than I did 2 months ago! By no means did it ruin my night, gave my friend something to look at, and report back to me, over the table! And he was working at 10pm, and we decided *not* to go to his place of work! Good move......

The roast dinner rocked! I did do the potatoes in with the chicken, so there's some more syns, but it tasted that good, stuff it! :)

Day 36: EE

Keeping it low again, weigh in tomorrow! Eeep!

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Leftover roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, peppers and butternut squash - 2
(no leeks, the greedy family ate them all! Git.....:))
Sausage - 5
trimmed bacon

SW chips, peppers and butternut squash chips
leftover crumble and custard (tiny teeny bit...too tasty to throw!) - 6 i think

0.5lb off this week. Not really deserved in my opinion, but there we go! Going to try oh so hard to behave this week. Not out drinking tonight or Friday, so with any luck, will be fine! Need to try and up my loses, every 0.5lb counts and all that, but I like big numbers :D

Day 37: EE

Shreddies
Milk - A&B

Pasta
passata
Light philadelphia - 3
basil
2x trimmed bacon
spring onions

Out for tea for a friends birthday. She is also on SW, but Tuesday is her treat night, but I will try and behave myself. Pub meal, which can be easier to choose from....famous last words!

Need to up my exercise, but the cold and the rain is horrid! Still waiting to hear back from the gym, and my living room is too small for a DVD session :(. Just bought myself an MP3 player though, which will encourage me to walk more, as I hate being left with my own thoughts!

Going to Peter Andre signing tomorrow. Not my idea, my friend caught me offguard! Followed by roller blading, if the weather improves. Not as good at it as I once thought! I can go round and round quite fast, but stopping isn't so easy! I swear the brakes are too high up.....

Well, i behaved myself at the meal! Bruchetta topped with tomatoes, basil, onions, garlic and mozzarella. Main of Gammon steak (no fat), pineapple, salad and somehow, lord knows how, a few chips snuck onto my plate, then creeped into my mouth! Sneaky things them chips.....

The bottle of wine to myself and 3-4 bacardi's are not quite so well behaved! My mother would kill me!

So, hangover day today. Joys. Really must learn to order diet coke, and not wine!

Day 38:

2x wm bread - HE
trimmed ham
marg - 2

monster munch - 6

My bodies telling me to eat crap, i blame the hangover! But don't know what to have for tea....

Mmmm, SW chips, butternut squash, beans and cheese it is!. Warm comfort food :D - HE
tomato sauce - 1

Last edited:
Didn't see Peter Andre today. Asda was CHAOS! Some people had been queueing since 4am, dafties! The queue would have been about 5 hours for us i think, and TBH his new song sucks, I just wanted to see a 'celeb' who wasn't Kriss Akabusi, it's my only claim to fame!

Went roller blading instead. Think we managed 15 minutes, as my friend isn't very good at it, and I was terrified of falling as the tarmac was covered in wet leaves. 1 slip was enough for me! Made me realise that size has so little to do with fitness. I wasn't out of breath at all, and i don't ache. My friend who is tiny was red faced and had to stop!

Well done on your rollerblading. Your meal out sounds nice and I have to agree - diet coke is never as appealing as wine!!

Mmm comfort food is great for a hangover - I love SW chips, beans and cheese yummy

Yup, I'm going to have to agree with you! SW, beans and cheese for tonight, infront of some TV! Ill make the cheese and onion pie tomorrow. Mmmmm

Day 39: Greeeeeen

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Pasta
spring onion
passata
basil
garlic

SW cheese and onion pie - HE
baked beans

No syns accounted for, trying to make up for me having a binge AGAIN on Tuesday! But will try and throw a couple in somewhere.

Last edited:
Inspired by Sarah83, I might try and throw a red day in every so often! Let's try tomorrow!

Day 40: Red.......ooer

Bran flakes
milk - A&B
10g sultanas - 1.5

2x WM bread - HE
chicken
bacon
spring onion
1 tbsp low mayo - 2

2x eat smart sausages - 1
sausage casserole sauce - 0.5
butternut squash
peppers
onions
1 small potato (it was in the pre-prepared roast veg bag :() - 2

2x vodka - 8

But i followed it with a diet coke, and avoided the wine! Go me

Last edited:
Ah shucks - I'm happy to have inspired you!!
Menu looks good - especially the sausage casserole - yummy!

Hmmm, i won't bother with the cheese and onion pie again! I couldn't actually eat it without gagging :( Perhaps just *really* not to my taste! I'll console myself with roast veg, beans and a slice of WM toast, i have a spare HE!

That's a shame, was it the recipe off here as I really fancied trying that...
Good luck with your red day today

Woke up this morning, and through habit, jumped on the scales. They aren't that great looking, so worried about next weigh in. Silly, silly me!
But, I do feel slightly inspired to lose some more, especially as my mother said she was disappointed with my 0.5lb loss. Mothers eh? So, as I pretty much know what i'm doing next week, ill try and plan ahead, trying to alternate green, red and EE.

Day 41: 30/10/10

Undecided where i'll be at teatime, so green to start with

Weetabix
milk - A&B

pasta
passatta
basil
spring onion
garlic

Alpen bar - HE

jacket potato
small amount of cheese - HE
fish finger - 2.5
onions in fry light
sausage - 8

2tbsp 1/2 fat cream - 2
lemons
sweetners
egg whites

Didn't quite go to plan......

Last edited:
Day 42: 31/10/10 EE

Branflakes
milk - A&B
Raisins - 1.5

pasta
garlic
spring onion
passatta
basil

My brother is cooking tea...so lord knows what it will be! Think positive thoughts....

1x sausage burnt within an inch of its sorry life - 5
mashed potato
Yorkshire pudding batter - 5?
3 frozen profiteroles - eeeep....erm.....10?

Total waste of syns, hardly any superfree, and it didn't taste that good :(
Bad brother! lol

Last edited:
Day 43: 1/11/10 Red

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

Eat smart sausages - 1
trimmed bacon
WM bread - 4
Baked beans - HE
1/2 tbsp tomato sauce - 0.5

Orange