Tinytootz food diary

So....going on a date tonight eh? I know what would make it extra nice....We'll start the morning by chucking cat food down yourself. Then, we will make sure your hair has no sense of gravity, make you feel bloated and just for extra measure, lets throw a period at you! Yeah, it's only been a week since your last one, but where's the fun in that?!?!

Gits! :D

Lol!! Typical everything that could go wrong does!

How exciting, what kind of date is it-just drinks? Where did you meet him?

Tinterweb, same dude as the other week. A meal, which isn't ideal IMO but considering i'll be driving, drinks seems a little pointless!

Not heard back from him today, so little worried that he is going to bail on me. So I'm not leaving the house unless I hear back, as I'm a stubborn moo! :D

Lord knows what else could go wrong...tempted to wrap myself in bubblewrap just incase

Good on you giving him another try though - you never know you might have a great time ! Was dinner his idea then? That's got to be a positive...

It was kinda a mutual decision, never been good at letting someone else wear the trousers! Haha

Still no word, so I've already lined up a potential cup of tea friend for later :D

Tesco dude arrived yet? Mmmmmm Tesco......

That's good-so either way you'll be doing something... What time were you due to go out. Yep shopping came and put away, I always end up spending so much though! Did get some Xmas treats though lol

Due out at 6pm, but I'm working till 4pm, as per usual. I know he is at work, so I'm presuming he is perhaps busy?! Not everyone gets to work in their Pjs, whilst painting their nails and drinking tea!

I daren't shop online, I just *know* my bank balance would cry, as would the freezer/fridge!

Good luck either way! He probably is busy, he wouldn't have arranged a second date if he didn't want to see you again...
Where abouts are you going?

Indian meal. No idea what to order, but gonna pretty much put SW out the window tonight, and choose something which won't get stick in my teeth (like saag), or cause me to make a scene (like Tandoori Chicken - plate slips!)

Wish it wasn't so darn cold!

Good plan - last thing you want to do on a second date is faff around ordering 'diet' choices!! Good luck and at least you're driving so can't have any cool lagers to influence your actions!
I'm being a wimp and not going outside today so am completely unawares of the temperature!

More than anything I would *love* to have a couple of drinks. But just the one for me :(

- looks like it's going ahead, he just popped up on the book of faces. Eeep x

Let us know how it went as soon as you get back!!

well... how did it go??

Hehe you're keen!

The food was bloody awful, but the company was great :eek:

His hair wasn't as silly as I remember it, and he's much brighter than I thought, not meaning that in a nasty way!

He seems keen, so might be seeing him Friday........who knows!

Day 59: 22/11/10 - Red

No idea what I've had to eat since the 18th, but I know I didn't have a blow out food wise any day. I did drink ALOT on Friday.....bad lass. So....ill start again, kinda.

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

2x eat smart sausages - 1
trimmed bacon
baked beans - HE
tomato sauce - 1

Apple

Simply salmon
leeks
peppers
onions
butternut squash
carrots
dairlylea light triangle - 1/2 HE
low fat butter for leeks - 2

- Looks ok to me!

Last edited:
Oooh sounds exciting - with another potential date too!!
Bet you're glad you gave him a second chance now...
I'll keep my fingers crossed for Friday

Well, 1lb off this week, which surprised me. But I seem to say that every week! Not out much this week coming, so hopefully can keep it off, or even lose some more!

Saying that....I'm out for lunch and dinner today! Never felt so popular in my life :D

Day 60 - best we pretend that never happened! :D

Day 61: 24/11/10 - Greeeeeen

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Pasta
passata
spring onions
basil
garlic

apple

SW chips
beans
1/2 fat cheese - HE

Well done on your loss!!
Did you have some cheeky meals out yesterday then... ? lol

Haha! Er....no......:D

Stayed to plan for breakfast and lunch, but not for dinner :( and not with the wine :( Oh well, I didn't go mad (prob 30 syns in total), so should be able to claw it back in a couple of days!

Back