Tinytootz food diary

Amazingly, even though my brother said 'let's go to McDonalds/KFC' three times, I avoided it! And I refuse to pay the cinema prices for food anyway!

Saw Saw 3D, it was proper grim! Didn't really need to be 3D in my opinion, but I enjoyed it. Seen all the others, so was a natural progression for me!

Well, today started strange! Went to view a car yesterday for me, and decided we would get it. So off i trot this morning to get it. Got to the warehouse where it was, and it was FULL of E type Jags, Daimlers, Pontiacs, Ferraris, Porsche, Coopers, you name it, it was there! Several hundred thousand pounds of old cars....covered in dust! The guy who owns it is apparently in love with cars, but doesn't sell them......Amazing place. Of course, mum chirps up 'do you have a wheeltrim for a Clio?' To which, the dude points out the Ferrari, and says 'no'. Mothers can be so embarrassing!

So anyway....I now have wheels again. Sadly, not a Jag!

Day 52: 11/11/10 - Red

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Eat smart sausages - 1
Trimmed bacon
Baked beans - HE
tomato sauce - 1

Muller light vanilla

Some kind of meat (chicken, steak, salmon, pork....)
Leeks
low fat marg - 2
cheese - HE
peppers
butternut squash
carrots
red onion

Last edited:
Tonight went dreadfully wrong! I had some sort of mental flip just before my shift, and had to walk out of the house! Think too much change has been happening, and it's left me a little panic stricken at times. New car, new phone (which sounds trivial, but it does kinda all mount up), new house (and another in Feb), new lifestyle...guess it must have scared me, and made me have a little wobbly. Kinda frightened me, it was as if I almost didn't have control over what was happening in my own head. This resulted in a glass of wine, which didn't help, as I'm still feeling very highly strung, like my brain is going faster than I am.

Don't know what I'm going to have for tea, but whatever it is, at this given point, I don't care. Which is dreadful! It won't be that bad, there's nothing awful in!

End of panic :)

Sorry to hear about last night honey. It's really tough going through a lot of changes at once - it is all for the better though.
How are you feeling today?x

I'm having to take a bit of time off work with stress. I lost it again last night. I don't know what is up with me! One minute I'm ok, the next I'm losing the rag!

Parents aren't helping matters. They gave me a right going over last night, for no real reason. Friends say I'm being a bit manic, which worries me, as that is exactly how mum is.

Forgot to eat properly yesterday. So I survived on weetabix, WM pitta with low fat cheese :(

Day 53: 13/11/10 - Red

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

WM pitta - HE
trimmed bacon
2x dairylea light triangles - HE

Don't know about dinner yet. Lost the motivation to eat at the moment :(

- motivation sprung from somewhere!

Simply salmon
peppers
red onion
leeks

cherry muller

Last edited:
Hun it really sounds as though you need to take some time out - big time.
I know it's all money but is there any chance you could just go away somewhere for a night or two - properly get away from everything and everyone and take time out for some real me-time?
Might help you get your head together
Big hugs xx

:) Unfortunately, I can't really take any major time off work. As it is, I work 7 days a week. Should be able to get a few half days this week, and if I beg, I *might* get all of Tuesday daytime and all day Friday off! Wooop!

Parents go away for 2 weeks on Monday, which will give me a bit of breathing space. Mother has it in for me at the moment, no idea why, but even other people are noticing.

Ah well, hopefully i'll calm down in a day or two.

Day 54: 14/11/10 - EE

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

Mug shot

Then I was at my Aunts for my Great Aunts 90th! There was a buffet, but I seem to have lost my appetite lately :(

Chicken leg, skin removed
salmon
mini onion bhaji (oven cooked) - 3?
mini samosa (oven cooked) - 4?
2x cocktail sausages - 2?
tiny slice cheese pizza - 3?
h/m potato salad - 1?
fresh fruit salad

2x white wine - 12
1x nasty champagne stuff - 6

So yeah, I went over. But considering there was bread, butter, quiche, creme brule, cake, and many more things, I did quite well!

Day 55: 15/11/10

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

Might be out for lunch, not entirely sure yet! Weigh in tomorrow, so wonder how many super free foods I can shove down my gob!

Still not feeling that great, it seems that stress, nerves and worry are giving me a poorly tummy, and zzzaping any motivation to eat. Oh well! :)

- Didn't go out for lunch, so had a WM pitta with low fat cheese - 2x HE

2x eat smart sausages - 1
trimmed bacon
leeks
peppers
onions
baked beans - 6

Muller light vanilla

Last edited:
Sorry you're still feeling a bit rubbish.
And huge well done on resisting the buffet - that's a really good achievement!
Make sure you make the most of the time now your parents are away... might be an idea for you to plan all your meals too - could give you a bit more motivation to eat?

Hopefully so, least i'm not motivated to eat biscuits! :D

Went out in the freezing cold today and did a little shopping, which was a first in ages! Ended up walking about 2 miles in total in heels, but done worse :)

Shock 2lb loss for me this week :D Next shiny is soooo close I can smell it, it smells of kitkats :)

Day 56: 16/11/10 - Greeeeeeeen

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

crosse & blackwell cheese and ham - freeee
spring onions
garlic

SW chips (yay!)

Wine - 13 (ooopsie)
2x 25ml vodka - 6 (ooopsie!)

But otherwise, i behaved :D (and ill scrape back the syns tomorrow)

Last edited:
Woo hoo well done you!!
You'll get your shiny next week I'm sure...
Also am intrigued - what's crosse & blackwell cheese & ham? Is it pasta?

Day 57: 17/11/10 - Red

Sultana bran - HE
raisins - 1.5
milk - HE

WM pitta (HE) with:

passata
1/2 portion 1/2 fat cheese - 1/2 HE
basil
trimmed bacon
'Premium' birdseye burger 50g - 5

Muller light

Chicken breast
Tomato sauce - 1 (pesto in the batch)
Leeks
peppers
onion
carrots
butternut squash (if it stops raining and I can go out!)
low fat spread for leeks - 2

that's probably it for the day, horrid day today - working (and worked) midnight-3am, 7am-8am, 11am-1pm, then 5pm-9pm!

Last edited:
What a yucky days work - I couldn't cope with that!! Well done on coping through it x

Day 58: 18/11/10 - Greeeeeeen

Feeling a bit yucky and down, so a green day today for comfort whilst staying within plan :)

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

Pasta
HM pasta sauce - 1 (pesto in batch)
passata
spring onions
garlic
spinach

SW chips
baked beans
1/2 fat cheese - HE

Hi hun, how are you doing? Sorry to hear you were feeling down, how are you now?
Green days are definately best for comfort food...

Back