Tinytootz food diary

Foods looking good hun, hope you're able to stick to plan!

Totally undeserved 2lb off this week, but I'll accept that! Hoping for a better loss next week, as I've now got my head around the red/green/EE alternating thing, and only got 1 off plan day ahead of me.

Well done on your loss - that's fab!
How did you find doing red yesterday?

I only managed one red day last week - after the one drink after work Friday turned into all night lol!
Going to do 2 this week.

You'll get your head round it, don't worry! But again it's whatever suits you - it may well suit you better doing EE but you don't know until you try x

Both red days were fine. I think EE doesn't suit me so much, but will still do the odd one. Cut down my pasta portions, as I think I was simply eating too much pasta, more than I actually needed or wanted!

Good luck with your 100% week, and I'm sure that pesky 2lb will drop off this week, or even more!

Day 45 3/11/10: Red

Waiting for the plumber, but I'm off out at 1pm, so no idea what I'm doing! Neutral breakfast, so will take it from there!

Weetabix
Milk - A&B

2x WM bread - HE
trimmed bacon
small portion cheese - HE
1/2 tbsp tomato sauce - 0.5

Gammon
tsp mustard - 0.5
peppers
butternut squash
red onion
Leeks
small marg - 2
dairylea triangle - 1.5
Tiny new potato, in with the roasting veg bag - 2

vanilla muller light

Last edited:
These red days aren't that bad at all, but not sure I can afford so much meat :)

Day 46: 4/11/10 - Greeeen

Bran flakes - HE
raisins - 1.5
milk - HE

SW chips
butternut squash (they don't seem to last long!)
carrots
baked beans
tbsp tomato sauce - 1

orange

Out for dinner, followed by a comedy show. Already seen the menu, so its either:

Tex Mex salad
Chili con carne
spicy tomato pasta

will know syns once I eat it :D And I will resist the wine

Opted for tomato pasta. Which was basically pasta, with a tin of ratatouille tipped on top. Hmmmm. Not that yum, but probably low syns.

Comedy gig was pretty poor. I recommend you DON'T see a comedian with your parents. The first dude went on about oral on men, the 2nd about names for lady bits, and the 3rd about different noises during sex, and prostitutes.

So I had wine, and it was blummin awful! Tasted like the stuff I drank when I was 16! - 6.5 nasty nasty syns

Last edited:
Good luck resisting the wine!! You're a better woman than I am if you do...

Looking at those options, if you're on a green day probably best avoid the chilli - as the meat will probably not be very lean...

How did the estate agent visit go yesterday... did you manage to hide your kitty ok?

Estate agent never came, just the plumber. Some part was faulty, so he replaced it, gave me some boiler tips (as men have a tendency to do) and went again!

Yes, I'm leaning towards spicy tomato pasta. Or Tex Mex salad, whatever that is!

All those cat excuses for nothing then lol!!
Yes spicy tomato pasta should be ok - watch out for any oil in the sauce though. Tex mex salad could contain guacamole and tortilla chips so watch out there!!
Bless the plumber - bit like the PC engineers in work - they come in to fix something and like to go into extreme detail about why the printer part broke and what 'memory' looks like!!

Day 47: 5/11/10 - red

Having a total binge tomorrow. Friend of mine decided to upload a load of pictures of us on facebook when we were young free a single. So, we're going to try and recreate it! Good points - seeing a friend I've not seen in about 3-4 years. Bad points - Sunday morning.
So, going green today in a vain hope of clawing back some kind of loss this week. Following days will be red

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Pasta
passata
spring onion
garlic
basil
dried herbs

And went the pub....and had diet coke! Go me!

WW tikka massala. Its been taunting me for weeks from the freezer - 7 i think

Last edited:
Ahem.......hi.....

I was a bad lass over the weekend, a bad bad lass.

Saturday started well. Bit of lunch and a diet coke. Then a vodka and diet coke, which isn't too bad. However, I have no idea when I got home, how I got home, or what happened! I think the 4 bottles of wine were perhaps to blame.......:D

But, apart from the remorseful hangover (which I still have!), it was a good day/night out. I know we went to the pub where my ex works, and my friend has told me I didn't make a scene, but not 100% sure on that front, as we were drink-to-drink all day! Ooops!

Also saw the ex's mother in town, which was interesting! She had her grand-daughter with her, and I said hi, and she explained to the girl "It's Auntie Amanda. We've not seen her for awhile, have we?"
Neither me nor my friend knew what to do, neither did the little girl! I just smiled, and said bye.

Was nice to spend a night being a prat, just like we used to when we were 18. I'm sure I was annoying as hell, and drunk within an inch of my life, but that's what friends are for! I've been there with them, holding them up, and telling them it's not as bad as it seems, so they can do the same for me :)

So.....lets hope the scales are friendly tomorrow. Please scale fairies, be nice.......

Day 48: 7/11/10

Milk - HE
chocolate star cereal things - 4

Mashed potato
mustard - 0.5
steak stew
sausage - 4

Ryvitas - HE
Cheese - 6?

Hangover day, joys!

Day 49: 8/11/10 - Red (in a vain attempt to be lighter!)

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Eat smart sausages - 1
Baked beans - HE
Trimmed bacon

Simply salmon (if there's any in farmfoods!)
Butternut squash
red onion
peppers
carrots
Leeks
Low fat cheese - HE
tartare sauce - 2

Ah hun your weekend sounds FAB, I love days/nights like that which are quite spontaneous. Sounds like you had a fab time and you must be truly getting over him!! Be proud of yourself girl!!
But 4 bottles of wine?? Not surprised you're still feeling rough today - yuck! I felt pretty yucky after 4 glasses on Friday night lol - think I'm getting old!!

They were shared between two of us over several hours, so it's not as bad as it initially sounds. Or at least that's what i've been saying since Sunday morning. Have no intention of doing it again in a hurry. We just turned into a pair of muppets!

Going to keep my head down for awhile, on the off-chance I did offend anyone. And to give myself time to recover!

Were any photos taken ? Might be worth checking them out to try and jog your memory!!
Ah 2 bottles isn't so bad spread over that long... at least you had a laugh x

Sadly, there are pictures. But they are not in my control! The majority of them are of me and my friends husband, strangely.

Oh well eh? We've all done it, and it was jolly fun :)

On with my rainy day!

2.5 off this week! Don't know how that came about, but needless to say, I'm going to be super well behaved this week! No major plans for get togethers, so also going to try and not have lots to drink either!

I think red days have had a lot to do with it, so as a general rule, I'm going to alternate red with green, with the odd EE thrown in when I need variety on my plate :)

Day 50: 9/11/10 - EE

Bran flakes
milk - A&B
Raisins - 3

Pasta
leftover salmon
dill
lemon
spring onions
tartare sauce - 2

1/2 portion takeaway chips (not chippy) - 5
Piece fried chicken, skin removed - 5?

25ml vodka x2 - 6 (35ml is 4, so figured 25ml is 3?)
250ml wine - 9

Yeah, i went over. But not by alot, and I'm fairly confident I can scrape those back over a couple of days, as I don't use loads of syns on a day to day basis. And that is pretty much it for my alcohol consumption for the week.

Last edited:
Yay go you!! That's amazing hun you should be so pleased!
It won't be long before you get your first stone off!

Day 51: 10/11/10 - dunno!

Strange day today. Going to look at cars with my dad this afternoon, then the cinema later with my brother! Hopefully no McDonalds will be harmed during this process. Neutral to start, then decide later :)

Weetabix
milk - A&B

Mugshot
WM slice bread - HE
scraping low fat marg - 2

SW chips
tomato sauce - 1

Last edited:
** Stay away from McDonalds **
Oh and the popcorn and sweeties in the cinema! What are you going to see?

Back