Milk - HE

Muller light

Slice tiger bread - 4
Pasta pack
Apple

SW chips
2x Eat Smart sausages - 1
Baked beans
Poached egg - the first time I have EVER eaten egg that wasn't an omelette or scrambled. It wasn't too bad, had hardly any taste at all in fact.

Teeny slice cherry pie - 8? (that's the last of it now!)

35 mins dog walking, 40+ minute walk around town doing jobs :D

* another exciting day ahead! Need to book Hugo in to have his bits removed, get contents insurance (I was convinced we had a burglar last night), pay my car tax, transfer money over for laptop, post ebay bits, and try and sort out OH's water bill for him. It's been an expensive week - car tax, council tax, 6 month water bill, new laptop, dog insurance, contents insurance, and whatever else crops up! Might also get some plants for outside. Or I might wait till Friday for that.
OH's daughter is off school, and he was wanting to take her out, but sadly, his funds seem to have gone :( He spent £40 on dog food, £60 on bird food, and then this water bill. I feel bad, but then I know if I step in to pay, he will feel bad for me doing that, and I can't really afford it either. He doesn't drive, so any driving that is done, is done by me. And to be honest, he doesn't give me petrol money. I don't think he realises how much it costs to drive to places. I have gently hinted at it a few times, and he has said that once he has properly moved in, then he can afford to give me money for such things. But I don't want to labour the point.
He is still paying rent on his house, as we are STILL moving him out, as we both only have one day off a week. Hopefully once he isn't paying rent on it, there will be a bit more spare cash kicking around, as living with me, he will be paying the same amount a week - £100 - but that will cover rent, council, gas, electric, food, sky and landline rental, whereas before his £100 was council, money for his daughter and rent.
My friend went to SW WI last night, and I asked how she did, and she said she put 8.5 lb on. I really wanted to know if it was a typo, and if that was in one week, but there is no way to ask without offending her. So I explained to her that she has lost it before, she can do it again.

Last edited:
I decided to organise my freezers. 30 minutes later (yes, 30) I was done! One shelf dedicated to raw meat, one drawer dedicated to ice cream (not for me, thankfully), one drawer dedicated to bagged goods (veg, potato products), 2 shelves of boxed goods (burgers, chicken burgers, pizza, chicken lattices), half a shelf of ready meals, and one shelf of randomness! (pitta, puff pastry, sausage meat)
My fridge is full to bursting as well, mainly of Muller light!

Day 55: 21/4/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Apple
Muller light

SW cottage pie leftovers from the freezer! Nom nom
Leeks
Dairylea light triangle - 1.5

Chicken stirfry (chicken, peppers, spring onions, beansprouts, noodles)

Gave the remaining cherry pie to the dog. It hurt to do it, but it had to be done! If I don't see it, I don't want it! Hence why I usually freeze my bread, and I've frozen the cookies :D

Last edited:
Urgh, wish I could shift this fat feeling! Stepped on the scales today, and I'm 4lb up. Wish I would stop doing it. I do it in the vain hope it will show STS or loss, then I am perked up for the day. I swear the pill is mucking me about emotionally and making me either retain water, or just simply bloated. Feel a bit bunged up too, so having an apple, leeks and veg today in an attempt to shift something. Also not looked in the mirror yet. My face seems to be erupting, and it's getting me down. I felt so icky yesterday afternoon, that when taking Hugo out, I went out the back door so I would see less people. How daft is that!

Busy day today. Working till 1, then need to walk the dog, hoover the house (he fixed the dyson, yay!), wash and put out washing, clean the kitchen, shower, do my hair (I hate doing my hair), go to FPC, see what they have to say, pick him indoors up, cook tea, walk the dog, then hopefully bed with a DVD!

Day 56: 22/4/11

Skipped breakfast

HM potato wedges
Chicken tikka french stick with salad - lordy knows!

Magnum - 14

BBQ :(
Sausages (not low fat, hence the sad face)
Birdseye burger
WM roll - HE
Cheese - HE
salad

At the minute, fridays are always kinda high syn days for me, as both me and him are off, and at the minute, we are still moving his stuff, so lunch is always on the hoof, so to speak, and quite often when we are exhausted, grumpy, and hungry.

*to try and make myself feel better about the total c**p I ate, I did do a lot of exercise in the form of heavy lifting! Enough to raise my heart rate, and make me sweat lots! And took the dog out for about 25 mins too. Who am I kidding, I was a bad lass with my syns!

Last edited:
Day 57: 23/4/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

WM roll - 6
Turkey
Muller light
Small packet of squares - 5.5

Not sure on dinner yet. It might turn into a red day yet, or stay as EE.

*ended up not having any tea, and just going to bed :(

Last edited:
Day 58: 24/4/11

There's no point me even putting down what I ate. It was a hellish day, filled with food that I shouldn't have eaten. The worst of it is, I'm having trouble actually caring :(

Day 59: 25/4/11

Frosties - 5
Milk - HE

WM pitta - HE
Grilled pork steak

Apple

Not sure on tea. I was gonna do fish, but him indoors is talking takeaways :( WI tomorrow, and I am dreading it

* I won!

Cod
Croquettes - 4
Leeks
Carrots
Peas
dairylea light triangle - 1.5

Still dreading tomorrow though!

Last edited:
Congrats on the loss!
But... it doesn't look as if you've been eating that much tbh, you need to up your superfree me thinks.

How is the moving going, is it all done now?

Oh and congrats on winning the takeaway argument!!

I know, I think my loss is down to sheer luck, and the lack of actual food some days! The move is actually, finally, 100% done now! He wasn't crying, I was. Damn me being a girl!

I am trying with my superfree though. Aim for an apple a day to go with 1/3 of breakfast, try to have veg with tea in the evening too. But hopefully, life will now calm down.

And yes, winning the takeaway argument! Cod, croquettes, carrots, peas and leeks, I was impressed! Also impressed as I ate peas, even though I detest them.

I know my losses aren't huge, but I'm happy with the scenic route :)

Glad you had a good Easter weekend, sun and BBQ's all the way!

Day 60: 26/4/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Apple
Muller light

* I know it's naughty, but I'm going to have a treat day. Cheese sandwich on WM for dinner, with salad, a few glasses of wine with a friend, and maybe pizza and SW chips for tea! I know I could make pitta pizza and all the rest, but I simply don't want to :)

Lunch - Cheese sandwich on WM
Salad (lettuce, spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, red cabbage, gerkins)

Tea - takeaway on the way home. Avoided pizza and burgers, had one piece of chicken, salad and a handful of chips. He had cheesy garlic bread, and large donner and chips. Git

30 mins dog walking

Last edited:
Ha ha I like your justification that you simply don't want to - that's totally fair enough! And just think how much worse it could be... (white bread, chippy chips, other treats)

Yup. I want a treat, so SW pizza would be wasted on me! Takeaway is a treat, grilled chicken kebab is sensible. Therefore, sensible treat! I did suggest to him that I make something when we get in from ze pub, but he wants takeaway. Bet he is craving doner meat (it has been about 3 days since his last 'fix'), and I did deprive him of it last night, so only fair I cave in at some point. Then I have 6 days to try and rectify it :) Full of excuses me!

Just gone through my easter chocolate - 3 eggs, 2 are naff chocolate so I'll give them to him indoors, he is a chocolate fiend. The cadbury's one I will keep for me to have at some point. Not a big chocolate eater, so it's fairly safe. The creme eggs are pretty safe too :)

It's amazing how much a loss can perk you up! I've felt like crap all week, feeling really bloated, ugly, fat, useless, convinced my clothes are tight. They do feel a little tight, but hopefully the bloat will pass soon. Apples and leeks seem to be the foods that 'help' me along :)

18 lbs gone so far. That sounds smashing, but considering I have been doing this since about September/October time, that is kinda poo. Oh well, I'm back to where I was at Christmas time. And I should be proud. Without wanting to sound like a martyr, I've been through pretty much my mini version of hell since July, and I have come out the other side a happy, content, confident wee thing, with a new outlook on life :) There have been bad, dark times, some days where I simply didn't really want life to carry on (dark, but true), but there have also been some blummin' wicked times too!

Also checked out my ideal BMI. At my height, I'm looking at 7.5-9.5 stone. Now, if I dropped to 7.5 stone, I would look ill. Without wanting to sound like I'm making excuses, I genuinely have large bones! There is no fat on my hips, or my back. It seems to focus it's attention on my stomach, thighs and arms! I don't have a lot of faith in the BMI thing. I'm aiming for around 10 stone I think, see how I look and feel then.

Ramble over :D

I don't agree with the BMI charts either - I think it's just a case of what feels right for you when you get there!

You're right to be proud of yourself, you've done really well to get through everything, and it truly has been for the better!

Back to chocolate... we didn't buy eggs but I got given a creme egg one in work a couple of weeks ago. I have to confess the egg was gone the first day, and the creme eggs went over the following two days - eek!!

Discussing the BMI thing with a friend last night, and I accidently let slip to him indoors how much I weigh. And you know what? The world didn't implode, he didn't scream and run off, I was amazed :D
He did try and guess once, and he had me lighter, but it's ok, as soon there will be even less of me kicking about :) Saying that, I'm kinda hoping he forgets :eek:

They say that a good natter with a friend sets you up for the week, and it does! Didn't see her last Tuesday, and my mood was awful all week. Rather hungover this morning though, I'd hate to think how many syns we drank! Oh well, it was worth it :)

Day 61: 27/4/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Pasta pack
Apple
Muller light

Home-made stew (lean beef, carrots, peas, onions, oxo, potatoes) - freeeeeee
Dumpling - 9 (I wish he would stop making dumplings! Oh well, least I ain't cooking!)

Glad to hear you had a nice night x

What is it with boys and cooking? The kitchen looked like a stew shaped bomb had hit it! I have no idea quite how he manages it. I had about 1/3 of the stew with one dumpling, he had 2/3rds, about 1/4 of mine, and 7 dumplings and a mini french stick! He followed this with a few creme eggs, and a milky bar. He makes me sick......:D

Back