Tinytootz's fresh start diary

Meal was nice, but didn't do anywhere near enough veg with it :(

Expecting a gain on Tuesday, so I suppose today will have to involve a lot of super free or super speed to try and claw something back :)

14/11/11

Bran flakes and milk - HE

Pasta pack with spring onions and cooked chicken (how exciting)

Tiger roll - 8?

Apple

Going to try the diet coke chicken, but with pork pieces instead. Will serve with SW egg fried rice (spring onions, soy and egg), and chuck some peppers and onions in with the pork

Dessert was merangue nest with raspberries and whipped cream for him, one merangue nest - 2.5, with raspberries and muller light for me. Was quite tasty.

* pork was ok, but I left it simmering for ages, and it didn't really reduce as much as I thought it would, so I just dished it up. Was a bit bland, smelt nicer than it tasted.

Last edited:
STS for me this week. Phew. I'm taking my time, but I am slowly getting my head back into the game. And I really shouldn't moan about maintaining or the fact I've lost bugger all since July - at least I haven't put any on! Just wish I could believe what I say......

15/11/11

OH is cooking again tonight. Not sure what, but it will probably be over my syns, so I won't be drinking wine tonight. Not drinking no longer bothers me, as when I have had a drink, I can either be really lovely, or a bit of a cow, plus it causes me to have an awful nights sleep. So today I'm gonna have:

Toasted english muffin - 6-8
Trimmed bacon

Boiled rice with cooked chicken, spring onions, squeeze extra light mayo, squeeze sweet chilli sauce - 4

I think he is doing a cheese and onion pizza, with wedges and maybe mini kievs. :eek:

But it's ok, I am cooking Wednesday, so I can try and claw it back.

16/11/11 - Green

Cereal and milk - He & He

SW potato wedges, sweet potato and baked beans

Pot noodle (for no good reason, and I am regretting it now, or rather, my stomach is!) - 7
1/3 ish double decker (random, I know) - 5.5

Chicken breast, topped with cheese - He & He, served jacket wedges, salad and 2 onion rings - 3

Bowl of raspberries and muller light. OH had merangues and cream with raspberries, I did so well to resist!

Last edited:
Thursday is takeaway, so chicken kebab for me, or curry and boiled rice
Friday is always hit and miss
Saturday I am thinking stew and dumplings, or steak with the trimmings
Sunday I am thinking full English :)
Monday I will aim for fish with jacket potatoes

Last edited:
17/11/11 - red

Bran flakes and milk - HE & HE

WW sausages and bacon with WM pitta or WM bread and cheese, or sausage and bacon fritatta

Grilled chicken kebab with salad - 6 for pitta

Right, well, food wise I f&%ked up big style Thursday night and all day Friday - I ain't even going to admit it. So today is a fresh start.

19/11/11 - Red

WM bread x2 with cheese, spring onion and ham - HE & HE

Fruit salad (apples, melon, grapes, redcurrants and blueberries)

Bacon, spring onion and leek fritatta

Home made steak stew with dumplings, and jacket potato - HE

Sugar free jelly with fresh fruit, dollop low fat custard and squirt of cream

And that will do me just fine! I will work out the syns in a bit

Last edited:
20/11/11 - EE

Cheese, ham and onion sandwich on WM - HE & HE

Fruit salad (melon, apple, grapes, redcurrants and blueberries)

Sweet potato wedges with a large salad

2x WW sausages - 1
Trimmed bacon
Tinned tomatoes
Baked beans
2x oatcake - 12

Last edited:
21/11/11 - Green

Pasta pack

Fruit salad
3x celebrations (hidden the box!) - 6

Pollock - HE
Jacket potato with cheese - HE
Peas, green beans, carrots and leeks

Rice pudding - about 9 I think

Last edited:
Another Saturday, another ho-hum day. I get a lie in on Saturdays, which for some reason always makes me wake up sullen. I was up at 10am, and that's when I have to hit the ground running as I start work at 11am. Feed the cats, feed the birds (seed, fresh fruit, egg food), gather up dishes, make fruit salad, whack stew in the slow cooker, then get a cuppa. I know it doesn't sound a lot, but its becoming a right chore :(
I'm now sat watching corrie, had a toastie for breakfast to try and perk me up a bit, had my 1st glass of squash and contemplating having some fruit salad to stave off boredom.

About 30 mins ago I was 100% convinced the cat was dying. He won't use his front paw, so I have checked it over and there's nothing in it, and he's not really flinchy when I touch it. But he is normally such a grumpy so-and-so, but he is letting me pick him up, and is asleep next to me now, but is still very whimpery and moany. I think he is perhaps just in a sooky mood and wants his mum. I'll keep an eye on his leg and his temperament, but I think my Saturday blues was getting to me, thinking the worst. I was even on the phone to the vets (they are closed) and contemplating getting the vet out. He's still asleep next to me, grumbling every so often.

Man, I dislike Saturdays. I finish at 6pm, then get a break till 10pm, when I am working till 3am. It honestly kills me every week. Add to it that I got my ear pierced yesterday, and it keeps bleeding down my face. Lovely :)

Not weighing in today, my Wii won't work! Dammit.

22/11/11

WM bread with chicken breast and salad - HE

Rasher bacon (fat off), sausage, baked beans, poached egg and slice toast - erm.....

1/2 bottle wine, then diet cokes - 12 :(

3x skinned chicken thighs
Maggi herb bag - 2.5
Peppers, onions and tomatoes
Savoury rice

2x celebrations - 4

I went over a bit. But I'm ok about it :D

Last edited:
23/11/11

Back on the wagon!

Pasta salad and potato salad - dread to think

2x WW sausages - 1
Trimmed bacon
Mashed potato
Home-made onion gravy - 2
Baked beans
Giant yorkshire - about 10 ish

Sugar free jelly and fruit (melon, apple, blueberries & redcurrants)

2x Celebrations - 4

Last edited:
It's a Thursday, and we aren't having a takeaway!!!!!! I am flabber-whatevered!

24/11/11

Bran flakes - HE
Milk - HE

SW jacket wedges
Leeks
Leftover onion gravy - 1

Not sure what I am doing for tea yet. I am tempted by chicken kebabs with salad, or chicken fajitas, pasta bake or spag bol. I've text OH saying he is to choose, but he hasn't got back to me yet on it. I might nag him on it in a bit :D

Had an awful week food wise, but I had a mini meltdown at OH last night, and I am clambering back on today. Not tomorrow, TODAY. Some yummy steak slices in the fridge which I nearly chowed down on, but I was strong, and put them in the freezer. No milk AGAIN so no cereal :(

28/11/11 - Red

WM bread and cheese - HE & HE

Leftover cottage pie meat from last night - Lean mince, onions, carrots, leeks, oxo, herbs, passata, tsp mustard, 1 syn for gravy granules which are in it
38g white roll - 5

Celebration - 2
Apple

Gammon steak with a pineapple ring
Leeks
Carrots
Jacket potato wedges - HE

Activia

Hot chocolate - 5

I need to learn that I can have naughty things every day if I like, but that I don't need to go mental! A cookie is 8 syns, and fully within a daily limit. A steak slice is 13.5, so perfectly fine to have ONE day. Going to take each day one at a time, and give myself a pat on the back when I show willpower, like by shoving the steak slices in the freezer, not in my gob :D

Last edited:
Bout bl00dy time, lost 1lb this week. Well, this week and last as I didn't weigh in last Tuesday. Chuffed, but also realise it was perhaps a fluke, and I shouldn't let it go to my head!

29/11/11

SW potato wedges and large (and I mean LARGE) salad - peppers, onion, lettuce, tomato

Mug shot
3x celebrations - 6

OH is cooking. So we are having oatcakes

2x oatcakes - 12
Trimmed bacon
2x WW sausages - 1
Baked beans
Tinned tomatoes
Cheese - 6
Poached egg

Went a little over, but I don't mind.

Last edited:
Dunno what to cook for tea tomorrow. Tempted to do chicken biryani. Infact, that is what I am going to do! Onion bhajis for OH, I might have one, and I'll get him a naan if I get to Morrisons to grab one.

Thursday is takeaway day, but I feel quite in control! If we go the chip shop, I am having chicken donner and salad, no pitta or chips. If we go the usual place, I am having grilled chicken kebab with naan and salad. If chinese, its chow mein. If Indian, then there's more choice :D

30/11/11 - Greeeeeen

Wholemeal pasta pack

Chicken biryani - spice pack (syn free), plain rice, onions, chicken breasts - HE.

One onion bhaji - 6
Pineapple and scoop ice-cream - I'll check, but pretty sure it's about 5 syns.

Don't seem to have eaten a lot today, but I've been quite busy, and not feeling overly starved.

*had a bit of bad news in the evening, so went and made a hot Ribena. That's about another 4 syns or so :(

Last edited:
1/12/11

Today is either M2M or EE. M2M means I get 2 extra yummy HE's, EE means I can snack on extra things inbetween if I get peckish.

Bran flakes & milk - HE & HE

SW jacket wedges and leeks
Leftover biryani

Pineapple and Muller light
Celebration and a truffle thing - 5 (such a waste of syns!)

takeaway!!!!!!

Chicken donner, with salad. I am swerving the chips as they make me feel ill, and I am swerving the pitta. So that *should* be around 7 syns.

I'm also dead proud that yesterday I stuck to plan totally, and didn't have any chocolate at all. However, I caved today :eek:

Last edited:
Well, I stuck to it Thursday, chicken donner and salad, and it was lovely.

Friday I started with a 6" bacon and cheese sub from subway. Oops. Tea was McDonalds. Oops. Bedtime was a 3 syn hot chocolate and malteasers. Oops.

Hopefully I haven't mucked up the whole week just with that. Back on it today, but think I am gonna weigh in tomorrow (Sunday) as I am out for tea Sunday, out on the works do Monday, so I would like to know roughly where I am I guess!

3/12/11

Trimmed bacon and cheese on WM roll - HE & HE

Pasta pack
Apple
Pineapple
Melon

Roast chicken
SW roast potatoes
Mixed veg (peas, carrots, green beans)
Leeks
Yorkshires - 4?
Gravy - 3

My brother is cooking tomorrow. No idea what, so I shall be on plan during the day, no syns, then take it from there :)

Monday is Pizza Express and drinkies. So I am gonna peruse the menu now and see what I fancy :)

Back