Cruise PV Tips for pv days

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Never been a massive veg eater, but has anyone got any tips for pv days? Finding I'm pretty much doing pp then remembering I'm meant to have veg and adding something basic at dinner!! Know I need to have veg though! Otherwise I'm on one massive attack! X

Have you tried looking at recipes in the recipe section? You might find it eaiser if you like cottage pie or bolognes to cook something like that (minus the carbs :) ) in a Dukan way to get your veg in!

What about Roasted Butternut Squash - I adore it. Like the idea of the vegetable crisps suggested on this thread. Also cauliflower rice seems to be popular. TBH I find it hard to restrict my veg and keep the protein the highest part of the meal!!! LOL! I also love pureed not mashed swede and carrot with lots of black pepper - yum yum! Also try broccoli with an extra lite philly sauce - cook broccoli in water flavoured with a veg stock cube, remove broccoli, pour most of water out and then reduce about 100mls down on a high heat, then stir in a tablespoon of extra lite philly - pour over broccoli - amazing!!! Works over any veg!

Anja has a recipe for adding courgettes to make low fat burgers more moist.
Cherry tomatoes are easy to snack on and add to any meal.
Add mushrooms and or peppers to your eggs.

Back