Tiredness and lack of energy

Shangri-la

Hi all!!. A little background on me - I was here in 2008 first when I did Lipotrim. Since then, I have done lipotrim for a second time after piling all the weight back on, Cambridge, exante, atkins and weightwatchers!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh:.

I have now ordered some meals from slim and save as I really despise the shakes. I am more a food person and find the shakes just like having a drink so I feel cheated. I am currently on exante for the last week and have lost 6lbs but can't wait to be able to eat veg and meals on the slim and save. I always assumed that slim and save did not deliver to Ireland so I am really excited waiting for my delivery.

My question is this...... I am feeling absolutely exhausted with no energy and have been on exante for seven days. Will the fact that I will be eating VLCD meals now with veg help with this??. I have four young children and I feel as though, I am glued to my recliner.:eek:

I am also trying to find the energy to study biology for exam in june as I have accepted a place for the degree in nursing for september and one of the conditions for the place is that I get grade c or above in Biology. My brain feels like mush though.:rolleyes:

The energy does improve, I am studying for my degree too..know what you mean about feeling a bit...mush brain, but, it does get better.

I found lots of water helps tremendously in perking me up!! Usually if I feel awful its lack of water

The meals & veg really help in the evening as I feel completly stuffed after - means hunger is not your focus and you feel pretty much as normal!!

Hope that helps :)

I think the meal pack and the veg will definitely fill you up more, plus you will be having 4 packs rather than 3 so you get the benefit of having 4 packs, even if the overall calories are about the same as Exante. You could always swap a mealpack for a protein meal if you wanted to as well, The high level of protein might give your energy levels a boost. You don't need to do it every day either, you can mix and match between having 4 packs one day and 3 plus protein another. Whatever floats your boat that day. You can split your veg and have it in 2 halves too, so maybe a mealpack and half the veg at lunchtime and another one (or some protein) with the rest of the veg in the evening. It's all about finding out how this diet works best for you. The main thing being that it's quite flexible.

Thanks a million ladies for the advice. Its deffo true that I have not been able to hack the water intake so have been having mostly coke zero. I will force myself with more water, though. So excited about food coming. Even though, I am not hungry, I really feel as though I need food of some kind to give me the energy I require.

The thoughts of spag bol, chilli etc is making me drool!!lol!!. I really love hot meals. Im just smelling and watching my OH eating the beef stew I cooked today for dinner on the couch. I feel like attacking him!!!

Back