Title Change! My Journey!

Day 1 of most hideous job in the world is over and...I have a headache.

Apparently the job is centred around the fact that I am the scum of the earth and the people of Britain wish to tell me so... The scots I ended up getting weren't so bad, they just laughed at me outwardly for not being able to pronounce their bloody addresses...

I have learnt something though.... old people are not my biggest fan and OMG they can have a mouth on them! If my nan knew words like the last old woman I had...well, I'd probably giggle and give her a high five but my nan was cool like that... but still, it was foul beyond words!

Oh well gym tonight for AquaFit... looking forward to it but O.M.G I never thought sitting on my bum just talking or being hung up on for just a few hours would be so exhausting... I'm knackered. I keep repeating to myself that it pays the bills...and opening JobCentre Direct whilst I say it. :\

ahh but at least you're getting some cash. its easier to find a job from a job. learn to tune out the abuse and enjoy the money hehe x

My god, was it really the 20th September I last checked in here??

Soooo, life took some new directions for me and has been hectic as hell ever since lol. I found a great new job and started training in the first week of November, had 6 weeks and then finally joined my team just before Christmas and have been working hard ever since.

Aquafit took a back burner from around October time as my sister needed time off to move house and then I started new job but I'm going back tomorrow night and can't wait! Weight wise I think I've done quite well considering... my diet has completely gone out the window BUT, I've only put on 6lb since last weigh in, which considering all the changes I AM quite pleased about, I expected it to be so much more.

I'm considering a diet change - mostly because I've forgotten everything I used to eat and why I used to find it so easy. My godson's mum has had some brilliant results with Slimming World so debating that one... can't get to a group cause the ones that ARE available on my 2 days off are too far away and the ones that are nearby are too early on my days ON, so considering doing the online route.

Any suggestions, tips, advice? £60 for 3 months is quite pricey even with the new income so I'm gathering consideration material before putting card number in on any websites lol.

I do have a nice butternut squash hotpot in the slow cooker overnight though in the hope that my lunch at work tomorrow won't be so unhealthy as whatever the canteen passes as food lol.

I've been TRYING to stick to the salads...but they do have a wonderful sandwich bar.... :\

Mayfair :D

hi nice to see you back :) time flies doesnt it :eek: slimming world does sound like a fab idea....i have seen some great results too.
well done for getting back to aquafit. good luck

Back