Title Change! My Journey!

This week I'm planning some very serious investigation indeed!

:D

Ty!

I'm really worried that the week off from AquaFit will mean I put it all back on...my will power is still a bit pants lol!

Looks like it'll be a week and a half off too, got a horrible ear infection so not going tonight.

Gonna book in for Wednesday and hope that whatever I can get from the doctors today will help clear this up :(

How is your weight loss coming along? ouch ear infections are painful! :( hope it heals quick so you can get back to aquafit :)

I posted yesterday and I've just found out it's not posted lol.

Turns out a week and half off is now going to be THREE weeks off becuase my sister is going on holiday next week. :(

I dunno how much I've put back on so far cause I've not been to the gym to get on the scales...I know I've put on though, I can see it a bit in my face and my trousers felt a little snug again :(

Without the AquaFit I just don't lose, my weeks off I go on crazy long dog walks, I go nuts on the Sports Active on the Wii...and nothing, not even 1/2lbs... so three weeks off, argh! I'm gonna end up back over 19st again, I just know it!

:(

How did the weigh-in go? Hope your ear is better. I've put on 7lbs in last 4 wks due to holiday and post-holiday blues so I need you to keep inspiring me. xx

Well first night back at AquaFit last night and REALLY chuffed... despite feeling like a blimp for 3 weeks that did nothing but sit on her bum and eat...constantly... and I really did!!!... I weighed in and....

ONLY GAINED 1LB!

ToTM due in the next week or so too so I am SO happy!! I was shocked, confused and suprised as all hell but woot!!!!

Hows everyone going? Sorry not been updating much, I just felt so down and fat and blimpy and was so convinced I'd eaten myself up a good stone maybe that I just didn't have much to say :(

Oh, and had a lovely comment too whilst I was there... Just got out the pool and one of the women came up to me, all quiet like and said "I hope you don't mind me saying....but you look like you've lost LOADS of weight!" Told her why would I mind her saying that and that it was lovely to hear so lots of ty's!!! We're nearly the same too, she's just 2lb shy of having lost 5st since January so I'm a handful of pounds ahead of her...but it was just so nice to hear, especially from a stranger and especially BEFORE I weighed in where I was already feeling like I was gonna find out that I'd put back on all that I'd lost! Really cheered me up!

Last edited:
How did the weigh-in go? Hope your ear is better. I've put on 7lbs in last 4 wks due to holiday and post-holiday blues so I need you to keep inspiring me. xx

Oh believe me I KNOW you'll get there, it still amazes me that people I consider MY inspiration think of me as theirs... Are you all crazy?! :eek:

Lol!!

Ooooh and, whilst I'm on a posting spree....

Does anyone out there no of ANY ways to minimise the whole 'bingo wing' effect? I'm getting really saggy arms now, (and the tops of my thighs bleurgh!), and will try anything...I'm guessing it's a no tbh, but you never know, someone out there might have a miracle cure!!

:woohoo: thats amazing only gaining 1lb :D it must have felt great getting a compliment from a stranger :)
I am totally the same with my bingo wings, they are HUGE :( really empty and saggy.....really gonna need surgery to chop em off when I am done - still another 8.5 stones to go so god knows what they are gonna look like :eek: lol
keep it up & keep posting ;)

I know I was so chuffed :D

Urgh yeah, bingo body! It's not even bingo wings anymore, I feel like all of me's sagging south....god I sound so attractive! Well, at least I knew it'd happen I guess, time to pay the price!!

Still sucks though lol!

another one here with bingo wings. i just bought a shake weight, if i ever get round to using it i'll report back with the results....

Well done you. I've dropped a couple of pounds but struggling a lot at the moment. Lovely to have compliments - makes all the effort worth while.

I guess any exercise would help the bingo wings. Maybe get a couple of baked bean tins when you're sat on a nite watching telly and see how long you can hold them out at shoulder height? You can also stretch your arm into the air above your head and then bend your elbow bringing your hand down behind your head until it touches the opposite shoulder (or near enough). You should feel a nice stretch along your bingo wing. Repeat as necessary with or without weights.

Good luck. x

AquaFit again tonight, loved it as always! WI showed I've dropped the 1lb I gained but that's it, but it's also ToTM so I'm pretty pleased it went down not up lol! All good fun and hopefully next week I'll drop a few extra!

How's everyone going?

another one here with bingo wings. i just bought a shake weight, if i ever get round to using it i'll report back with the results....

Is that one of those ones on the telly adverts that look rather um... well they look like they were designed by a man lets put it that way lmao!!

they look WHAT young lady?? ;)

Lol colly... well they do :p

Sorry guys that I've been AWOL for so long, had some stuff going on lol.

Weight loss has been a bit slow but had so long off from AquaFit it really made a difference...back to losing now though :D

Also! I think I've got a job!! I have my training day on Monday and then should be working from then on...so happy!

How's everyone going??

welcome back! sounds like things are going good for you :) well done on the job :D what line of work you in? xx

Oh I wish you hadn't have asked that lol...

You see, so far if I've said I'm a Call Agent, people think it's something of the 0900 variety and I'm being polite.... (seriously, this has happened :| ) but alas, it's worse. I will be providing outbound calling services for market research.... how's that? :D

Yeah, okay...I'm a cold-caller. :(

Back