TMI but since starting this diet has anyone...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah23fly, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah23fly

Sarah23fly Want to lose a stone!

Diet:
    SW
    Been weeing allllll the time?? I go 4-5 times a night its like being pregnant again. And loads during the day.

Im not drinking anymore than before as I was drinking a good amount of liquid anyway, so not really sure why this has occurred only that it coincides with this diet.

Anyone had the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    If you're going that much you should be getting your blood sugar checked at the docs. Unless you're living on watery foods and drinking loads of water there's no need to go four or give times during the night!

4. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Nah I wont be diabetic. I do eat a lot of veg and tonnes of fruit. I guess they're quite liquidy.

5. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    I have to get up a lot during the night too. My blood sugar and everything is fine. When I do have to wee all the time I have a good weight loss. I think I read somewhere that when you are losing weight you are also liberating water from the fat cells. Might be nonsense I don't know. Been up at night a lot thus week so fingers crossed for a good loss!

6. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If weeing was an olympic event, then I would be a contender, and all since doing SW.

7. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Im glad Im not the only one!!

8. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    3weeks on sw & Im still up at least 3 times during the night. I try & drink at least 2lts of water a day. I always see it as a positive all thie weeing so it doesn't bother me :)

9. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    so glad i'm not the only one peeing all the time :D i've always drank my 2 litres of water but i've been getting thru tons of salads, fruit and veg (which contain mostly water) so i guess that's where it's coming from ...and without wanting to go into too much detail here :whistle: i could build houses with my No.2 's :8855: :8855: (sorry if that was TMI ) :D

10. Sarah23fly

Diet:
    SW
    Same msMuppet. :eek:

11. MsMuppet

MsMuppet Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.