TMI but since starting this diet has anyone...

Sarah23fly

Want to lose a stone!
Been weeing allllll the time?? I go 4-5 times a night its like being pregnant again. And loads during the day.

Im not drinking anymore than before as I was drinking a good amount of liquid anyway, so not really sure why this has occurred only that it coincides with this diet.

Anyone had the same?

If you're going that much you should be getting your blood sugar checked at the docs. Unless you're living on watery foods and drinking loads of water there's no need to go four or give times during the night!

I have to get up a lot during the night too. My blood sugar and everything is fine. When I do have to wee all the time I have a good weight loss. I think I read somewhere that when you are losing weight you are also liberating water from the fat cells. Might be nonsense I don't know. Been up at night a lot thus week so fingers crossed for a good loss!

If weeing was an olympic event, then I would be a contender, and all since doing SW.

3weeks on sw & Im still up at least 3 times during the night. I try & drink at least 2lts of water a day. I always see it as a positive all thie weeing so it doesn't bother me :)

so glad i'm not the only one peeing all the time :D i've always drank my 2 litres of water but i've been getting thru tons of salads, fruit and veg (which contain mostly water) so i guess that's where it's coming from ...and without wanting to go into too much detail here :whistle: i could build houses with my No.2 's :8855: :8855: (sorry if that was TMI ) :D

Back