To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

lil_legs said:
You've already lost a big chunk dont forget hun!

we're only human :)

Just back from the hospital, had 2 bars today but in the grand scheme of things i think thats ok! x

Awww hope u are ok hun zx two bars isn't bad just drink loads of water!!! When u being weighed again xxx

I'll weigh on Saturday, praying i STS to be honest!

Ive got a night off on sat too... over my friends for a 3 course meal eeeeekkkk - i will enjoy but i am not going to get drunk so i can get back on it Sunday - also having my tattoo Sunday so don't fancy being hungover having that!! x

hell yeah 100% good luck for saturday xxxx

Technically its my 4th but its all one tattoo... lol started a lil butterfly on my lower hip, then 2 yrs later i added another 3 butterflies then 2 years later another 4 (theres a pic on one of the pages with the current tattoo) - on sunday im having the first of two sessions to add to the butterflies some flowers and bits so the butterflies look 3D. Scared now as i know its gonna hurt!!!

Last day to make sure I don't gain, had a peak and I may just get away with it! X

you lucky thing ive just had the most amazing cake delivered to office for engagement for me and everyone....what the hell am i gonna do!!!

Think its a fresh start for me tomorrow at WI dreading it loool!!

MissieCB said:
Lool just started on wednesday when i got back from holiday so have to loose about a stone yet xx

OOOO your on holiday soon jelous xx

I am it's lush here xxx back to the scales tomorrow eeek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad to finally find another daily weigher! I find it helps me stay motivated too.

Anyway this is the first time I've ever done CD. Im only on day 2 so hope I can stick to it.

Good luck x

I'm an obsessive weigher too.... My husband has threatened to hide the scales..... I told him I'd be a woman possessed if he did that!!!!!

Back