To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Over 3 litres of water done, bar left when I'm visiting my gran.

Serious stressed about money now too.. Worked out all my bills etc this month and I'm broke. May have to stop cd at 1000 and do it alone :( gonna find some clothes to sell and fingers crossed I can make some money!!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!!

That's brill I've had loads of water today aswell maybe cus it's abit hotter, that's rubbish about the money but I know what you mean especially at 1000 and 1200 do we REALLY need the products when we could substitute them for something else I'm thinking along the same lines. Maybe some sns products for then? Hope ur gran is ok xx

I'm thinking maybe s+s if I have to for a week or two on 1000!

Hopefully I can sell some bits on eBay and I'll feel better then! Think everything just seems at its worst today anyway - feel like I have a black cloud over me today!!

But polish my halo I'm on my way to see gran, she doesn't like hospital food so im picking up a burger in mcds for her as a lil treat, coke zero for me :)

lil_legs said:
I'm thinking maybe s+s if I have to for a week or two on 1000!

Hopefully I can sell some bits on eBay and I'll feel better then! Think everything just seems at its worst today anyway - feel like I have a black cloud over me today!!

But polish my halo I'm on my way to see gran, she doesn't like hospital food so im picking up a burger in mcds for her as a lil treat, coke zero for me :)

So good to ur gran, bless u. Hope she's lots better. Enjoy ur coke zero! X

So good to ur gran, bless u. Hope she's lots better. Enjoy ur coke zero! X

Feel better after spending some time with her, put things into perspective :)

They didnt have coke zero so had to have diet coke BUT i resisted a mcds and all her choc and sweets :)

Thanks hun, feel better now im away from work and have seen my gran

Currently on a money making mission putting clothes on ebay! - I want this tattoo this month damn it and a girl needs her nails done, im not giving that up :p x

How you doing? hope your feeling happier too :)

Feeling much better now the weight is down!!! xxx

Ive just put 13 dresses on there... i gotta make something! hopefully enough for my nails, tattoo and fancy dress for the hen.. sooo i need about £90 :/ fingers and toes crossed i get something tidy back anyway :) every little helps as they say!!

Glad your feeling better Tan!

How have you been today Shanny?

Posting on mine lol :) a good day just want to hurry up on this diet thou. Will u be around the weekend?? gonna need assistance lol

Back