To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Hiya, you sound loads happier then earlier. Glad your gran is ok. Hope you make loads on eBay. I really need to put loads on but just can't be asked ATM.

Chin up sweet, your doing fab x

Morning all!

Feel a lot brighter this morning, didn't sleep great but no bad dreams :)

Fair few watchers and a bid or two on my eBay so hopefully they will take off!

Daily morning wi is 9 st 13 - beaming!! This is the lightest I've been since my graduation! If I can get below 9 st 12.5 by official wi sat that will be the lightest I've ever known :)

Happy Wednesday all!

Determined not to let work and money stress bring me down today xxx

Ahhh amazing :) have a fab day sure you can get down to it now just push till sat :) ive had a w.i this morn going to post of my diary in a min! Have a good one xx

Hey Lil Legs been reading your diary and well done on not putting on much on hols I wish my story was the same :(

Well done for getting back on it hun! How was your holiday???

Hope your nan is ok too xxxxxx

Starting again today and dreading it but feel bloated and moon-faced again so have to do it. Cant believe my weight has gone up so much though its gonna be a nightmare!

Got engaged on holiday can you believe it so there was no chance of sticking to any kind of CD diet especially when Champagne was on offer with the proposal!!! Cant believe it :D

O yeah and Hi to everyone else too your all doing well xx

Morning lil-legs in the 9's go you.
Welcome back MissieB once u get started up again on CD you will lose it all again. Thats the beauty of the diet lol x

Hey thanks everyone im soooo happy.

Well damage is im back to blimin 10st 5lbs gutted.com xxxxxx

How did you find it getting back into the diet after the holiday Lil legs im thinking its going to be hard. Fortunately im skintos so cant afford to do anything anyway so may as well use the diet xxxx

It took me a week to get my head into it but started sat and haven't cheated and been fine since I actually started! Needed a last blow out first though to get it out my system.

What were you before you left? (can't see from my phone!)

I was 9st 10lbs so put on a fair amount. Had a roast as my last meal last night and apple crumble.....not looking forward to the headaches :(

Oo just read ur diary! Hope u had a fab time! I'm 10st 7lbs ATM goal 9st 7lbs! So excited to see 9st something! Gotta think of a reward for myself!! Good luck, I shall we watching this space x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Oo just read ur diary! Hope u had a fab time! I'm 10st 7lbs ATM goal 9st 7lbs! So excited to see 9st something! Gotta think of a reward for myself!! Good luck, I shall we watching this space x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

OOO were about the same :) Cant wait to get back into the nines either soooo annoyed about the weight gain xx

MissieCB said:
OOO were about the same :) Cant wait to get back into the nines either soooo annoyed about the weight gain xx

Yours will come off quickly tho as it went in quickly!! Just drink loads!! Don't be annoyed as we are only human at the end of the day! How much have u lost in total?

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Yours will come off quickly tho as it went in quickly!! Just drink loads!! Don't be annoyed as we are only human at the end of the day! How much have u lost in total?

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I had lost 1 and a half stone in total but 10lbs back on babe. I hope your right I hope it comes off really quick xxxx

Well I put 7lbs back on last month as it was my baby's 1st bday and I went in an all inclusive holiday! Got back in it an lost 8lbs in 6 days so the quicker it goes in the quicker it comes off!! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Back