To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Well I put 7lbs back on last month as it was my baby's 1st bday and I went in an all inclusive holiday! Got back in it an lost 8lbs in 6 days so the quicker it goes in the quicker it comes off!! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

ooooo wicked xxxxx

ahhh im scared now I'm Off on hols a wk tomorrow and really debating whether to do CD when I'm back !!!!xx

ahhh im scared now I'm Off on hols a wk tomorrow and really debating whether to do CD when I'm back !!!!xx

I planned to do it for a bit while away but obviously that went out the window. Dont forget I went for 16 days so you cant put on anything like i did plus I was drinking loads and eating loads xxxx

We're all similar with similar goals we can do this!! x

Defo im feeling good after my first shake and not really thinking too much about it just wanna get back to where i was before I went really not even fussed about my goal. xxx (that will prob change) x

Blimey no pizza looooool zx not been too bad if I'm honest so hoping day two will be the same x

Can't wait to get to 9.5 ish or what ever so I know I can ease up xxxx

And look wicked in dresses!!!!

I'm sure u will too babe xx both pee our pants loooool x x

Really good. Had a cambridge bar when I really fancied chocolate. Had a salad for lunch and an omelette for dinner plus I did a boxing class. :) xxx

lil_legs said:
Never had a diary on here but thought i would start one to try and get me through this last push!!

Back from a fab holiday and restarting today at 10 st 2.5

Goal is 9 st 7 so 9.5lb to go!

I am renound for cheating and i probably will, but going to try try try not to!!

First mini goal is to be 9 st 10 when i get my tattoo... likely to be in 7-14 days time!

Meeting CDC again on weds and my goal for that is to be 10 stone - so i wont have a post holiday gain on her cards!

Good luck with your re-start! I'm restarting too and it's hell. 10 pounds to get in the next stone! X

Back