To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Thank you - 5 days 100% onto day 6 now trying to get another pound or 2 off by sat!!

Daily morning WI - no change 9 st 13 :)

Happy Thursday all xxx

Well done still in the 9's soooooo jealous looool cant believe how well you did on holiday did you eat healthier or anything???
Im on day two and starving if im honest and dont know what I am going to be like later :( Trying to focas but the weather is rubbish and im thinking about hot chocolate!!!!

Why don't you have a hot choc with a shake? Not the same I know!!

I ate rubbish on hols! Had 2 shakes in the whole 10 days I was there and ate and drank loads. Came home at 10 st 6, had chips all week in work and somehow weighed 10 st 2.5 on the sat I restarted !! Not sure how lol x

lil_legs said:
I ate rubbish on hols! Had 2 shakes in the whole 10 days I was there and ate and drank loads. Came home at 10 st 6, had chips all week in work and somehow weighed 10 st 2.5 on the sat I restarted !! Not sure how lol x

Losing weight on chips? Alright for some ;) Hope ur having a good (rainy) day xx

thats blimin amazing somehow that wont work for me looooool xxxxxx

Yeah gonna have a hot chocolate at 11ish i think xxxx

Right today i am totally on it! No more blips or little tastes! I'm gonna get this weight off last and for all!!
Had a binge yesterday (bad day) and scales have gone up 2lbs to 10st 9lbs! Ugh only got myself to blame!

Anyway no more healthy meal, I'm doing strictly no food just 4 packs a day!

Wish me luck hehe

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Right today i am totally on it! No more blips or little tastes! I'm gonna get this weight off last and for all!!
Had a binge yesterday (bad day) and scales have gone up 2lbs to 10st 9lbs! Ugh only got myself to blame!

Wish me luck hehe

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Good luck! That's what I'm on too :D

Wish me luck hehe

Total loss so far- 37lbs

How comes you do 4 packs a day not 3? I would love to do that but apparently its 3!

It's because I do ss+ Hun! You can ither have a small meal out of book and 3 packs or just 4packs x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

It's because I do ss+ Hun! You can ither have a small meal out of book and 3 packs or just 4packs x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Ahh I see looool forgotten how everything works on holiday,.....too much alcohol loool

have you noticed its made much difference to your weight losses compared to ss xxx

lil_legs said:
Had my tattoo design and I love it, first sitting booked next Sunday so I need to be 9 st 10 by next sat :) that was my goal x

Cant wait for a pic would love to have the balls for a tatoo xx

lil_legs said:
Going good, had my bar just having my meal now :)

How u gettin on? X

In bed already after a busy day had 1050 cals today! Going to do the same every day till I go away and then when I'm back do a slim and save order and power on through it !!! Glad your having good days though your Gonna be a goal so soon !! xx

fingers crossed i can reach mini goal next sat!

bit scared of 810 haha. Gonna do 2 weeks on it instead of 1 as i now have an unexpected planned night off next sat - eeeeek. nevermind i will enjoy the food and not drink too much so i can get back on it on the sunday of my tattoo - excited!!!

In bed already after a busy day had 1050 cals today! Going to do the same every day till I go away and then when I'm back do a slim and save order and power on through it !!! Glad your having good days though your Gonna be a goal so soon !! xx

well done! im also in bed now, not long come home from visiting my gran. catching up on posts on here, then BB and i just hope i can sleep tonight although im not holding out much hope!!

My CDC is going on holiday for 2 weeks on tuesday... so im trying to work out what bars/shakes etc i need she will let us pay our normal week and give a post dated check for when she returns (thank god, im skint and got paid yesterday). I have 9 days worth of products here and i am going to order enough to do 2 weeks 810, and 2 weeks 1000.... then i think i will CC by myself..

so a month of sticking to this! i can do this!!!

lil_legs said:
My CDC is going on holiday for 2 weeks on tuesday... so im trying to work out what bars/shakes etc i need she will let us pay our normal week and give a post dated check for when she returns (thank god, im skint and got paid yesterday). I have 9 days worth of products here and i am going to order enough to do 2 weeks 810, and 2 weeks 1000.... then i think i will CC by myself..

so a month of sticking to this! i can do this!!!

Same babe I'm gonna do sns get majority of weight off and then will be calorie counting so I'm with you there have a good day today xx

Back