To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

So how much did you put on in the holiday? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissieCB said:
Hey Zest for Life how are you xxxx

Yeah I'm good, diet not great! Its coming off bit slow so I'm doing 810 cos no point not eating for 1-2lb every week!
You struggle to give up the booze still lol?
I've not had drink for ages got hol though so will be soon!
You on and off it ? Xxx

How you finding 810?

I've been sent home from work as I'm a blubbering mess. Had a small wrap with my lunch (135 cals) so I'm def not in ketosis.. Gonna have a few glasses of wine with my parents tonight and hope that makes me sleep. Everything will be so much better if I can sleep! Hope it doesn't have too much of an impact on WI in the morning but if it does, it does!

Hi all I haven't posted for a few days!
I'm finding it hard lately! I'm do hungry all the time! The shakes are making me gag whenever I have 1!
Finding it hard also drinking the water!
Just found out We can have bean sprouts on ss+ so I'm going to make. Chicken stir fry tonight :) can't wait :)
Just wanna start seeing those scales going down again then il get the motivation I need x

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Rebecca - 37 lbs lost - fantastic!

Your before and after pictures show how well you've done. You look amazing now.

I would normally be on the vino all weekend but I find this forum so inspiring that I don't feel the need (so far!)

A couple of glasses won't do you any harm & should help you relax & drift off.

I'm a very poor sleeper myself so I totally understand where you're coming from. Sweet dreams :)

Thanks, im usually a good sleeper and once im out thats me gone for the night but this week has knocked me for six! Havent had more than 5 hrs of interrupted sleep since last thursday!! Hopefully that changes tonight and i can go back to normal!

So embarrassed about the blubbering mess i was in work today!

Aw, don't be embarrassed - you've got a hell of a lot on your mind.

Gotta sign off now and get back to work.

Will check in tonight x

Yeah I'm good, diet not great! Its coming off bit slow so I'm doing 810 cos no point not eating for 1-2lb every week!
You struggle to give up the booze still lol?
I've not had drink for ages got hol though so will be soon!
You on and off it ? Xxx

Lool just started on wednesday when i got back from holiday so have to loose about a stone yet xx

OOOO your on holiday soon jelous xx

Aww hun yeah take time out have a couple tonight get a good sleep and then see what weigh in brings your right 'real life' comes before this diet some time :) xx

Thanks hun, Ive been over to see my best mate and her gorgeous little baby for some cuddles and had a hot bath, feel a bit better now...

Looking forward to seeing my parents, brother sis in law and neice - be nice to have some company in the house - they want to go for food after the hospital but i will try and resist.

Hows your day going?

lil_legs said:
Thanks hun, Ive been over to see my best mate and her gorgeous little baby for some cuddles and had a hot bath, feel a bit better now...

Looking forward to seeing my parents, brother sis in law and neice - be nice to have some company in the house - they want to go for food after the hospital but i will try and resist.

Hows your day going?

Yeh goin ok thanks had about a pint of water and that's it :/ I'm totm so feelin abit groggy and want chocolate haha! Ive finished work early too as its quiet and I'm owed some time so just gonna chill now last day at work tomorrow then hols thur ahh!!! Yeh enjoy the time with your family as u can get back on the diet when there gone ! You stepping up to 810 tomorrow? X

Back