To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

Sending you hugs and smooches beautiful. Life IS more important as is your health. Do what you need to do. You look great, you're not fat and targets are just numbers on scales!!! Enjoy your wine. Love ya xxx

Aw thanks hun, love ya too!! xxx

Im gonna try and 810 all weekend, but if i dont, i dont.. my main priority this weekend is to get some sleep!! Really surprised myself how I was in work and it worried me a bit if im honest, not at all like me!

I've decided to go back to the gym on Monday so can burn some calories there :)

Desperately want to reach mini goal of 9 st 10 but as you both said, life is more important sometimes :) xxxxxxx

Chips - Mmmmmmmmmmmm - I can almost smell them from here!

Had a chocolate shake for tea, got one more product left before bed. Think I'll try a hot chocolate shake...

Vino - ah, I can almost taste it from here!!!!!!!!! Hope it gives you a good night's sleep :)

Two bottles been chilling in the fridge since last weekend + a bottle of cava but this forum gives me the willpower to keep away from it!

Well done resisting hun :)

Quite pleased watched my family tucking into massive chippy dinners and I had probably a child's handful and a minute piece of bread.

Obs terrible for cd but calorie wise today has been Ok.. Certainly could have been a lot lot worse from the way I was leaving work!

Well done for resisting the chips! I'm starting 810 again tomorrow until holiday so will be joining you :) let me know how your w.i goes! Xxx

Slept for 8 hrs last night, not sure if it was the carbs, the wine or the family company but I feel so much better!

Still have a headache but not exhausted and emotional, then again I haven't stepped on the scales yet ;) will do when I get up now and record my weight.

Will have an 810 day today although the meal may be a bit off as its some form of takeaway (dry chicken tikka and salad) or were off to harvester (again chicken and salad) so may be a slightly bigger portion but no carbs :) might leave the milk off to compensate any extra calories? x

Hi all I'm new to all this and not sure if this post will even show up!!!!
I started cd on wednesday and I've been good so far... I'm on stage 2?? 3 cd and one tiny meal!!! I've missed one of my shakes on thur and fri afternoon and having a cd bar after my minicule meal to take the craving away!!! Is this going to affect my weight loss??? I have 3st to lose. I was also told I could have coke zero ( not the diet one) is that true? Been drinking it in a wine glass... Really appreciate some support, it's been like the bistro advert this morning laying in bed and smelling food downstairs and getting up knowing I can only have a shake.... Some truly amazing weight losses on here to spur me on

Aww thank you , I do like the bars!!! Today is going to be the hardest as Saturday is our treat day with a takeaway!! My husband has been brilliant, really encouraging . Going to try and keep busy, if I can get through today and can get to my weigh in on tuesday I know I can make it!!!!!

Weighed at 9 st 13.5 - back to pre hols weight.

3lb off but happy with that tbh. 810 now and hope I can lose another 2.5lb this week.

My dress for my friends wedding in aug arrived, very very slinky and clingy but fits like a glove and I look very slim in it so by the time I'm 9 st 7 it will be perfect. Today is gonna be so much better :)

avamum said:
Hi all I'm new to all this and not sure if this post will even show up!!!!
I started cd on wednesday and I've been good so far... I'm on stage 2?? 3 cd and one tiny meal!!! I've missed one of my shakes on thur and fri afternoon and having a cd bar after my minicule meal to take the craving away!!! Is this going to affect my weight loss??? I have 3st to lose. I was also told I could have coke zero ( not the diet one) is that true? Been drinking it in a wine glass... Really appreciate some support, it's been like the bistro advert this morning laying in bed and smelling food downstairs and getting up knowing I can only have a shake.... Some truly amazing weight losses on here to spur me on

Yes u can have coke zero as there is no citric acid in it, what a good idea putting it in a wine glass!!! We eat (and drink) with r eyes after all

Back