To all of you who sneak peek ur weight through the week

Circes said:
But we know that there are loads of factors that affect your weight day to day so what you see on the scales each day is not a true reflection of your weight loss :confused:

Of course but I've done it pretty much everyday since I started sw in sept and I now know that my weight hovers around the same lb or two at that time of the month. I also don't use my syns everyday I tend to keep them for the weekend so I usually show a small gain of a lb or two on my Thursday weigh in weight, on a Monday.

I am in a very diff mind set to where I have been doing diets in the past. If the scales show me a gain I usually know what it's been due to and just carry on on plan. But then I don't see this as a diet, this is just how we eat now.

Perhaps I should have said, I follow the plan at home too so when I peak each day it's at the same time, in the same clothes, (underwear) on the same scales. I personally don't see v much fluctuation in my weight at all other than it going down but that's probably cos I am religious in how I do it everyday. I wouldn't recommend ppl use diff scales to be checking as there can be such a huge difference.

i always weigh in the morning. the scales go up a bit for a few days after weigh-in, then a drop for about 3 days, then the go back up and a final drop for weigh-in.

our weight fluctuates massively during the day and on a daily basis which is why we should only weigh once a week.... but it's hard to break the habit!

I weigh myself every day but have done for ages (before I started slimming world). I started after reading in new scientist that it's best to either weigh regularly as you can spot fluctuations due to hormones etc. It always matches with wi as in wether it's up or down but I never compare the actual weights.

Back