TO ALL SMOKERS ON CD

I have also found that sometimes the cigarettes taste really weird, not like normal at all, a bit like sweet/sugary. Or am i going mad!x

YES!! I wondered about that too!!:) yay- I'm not weird!:D

I smoked a lot before CD, but during CD it really got out of control....:/ But smoking is the only thing left for me to enjoy... so what the hell:) at least I'll leave a good looking corpse:D

hi all, I stopped smoking last september, then put on about 2stone. I stopped til march this year then started (very slowly at first, maybe one a day then two ect until i was back to being a smoker!) I thought that the weight i had put on would fall off as i was back smoking again. It didn't! so then i thought i would diet as i was back smoking...i couldnt!! Kept cheating. Anyway...long story short, i havent had a cigarette for 1 month today and have been on this diet just over a week.

Dieting and smoking are both so difficult and require strength and willpower. And guilt is such a wasted emotion.

One thing at a time girls, then use the strength from controlling one adiction to fight the next. when you're ready to stop theres a website called 'whyquit.com' it is amazing, very honest and factual, and also has a forum like this one attatched to it....so when you are ready, if this has helped you lose weight then that will help you stop smoking.

good luck to you all

Back