to all those with WS 'doubts'

stephie77

Silver Member
ok, i have just completed 7WS days, apart from yesterday where i had a pringle episode that we wont talk about!!

So, i followed TS last year with some 'cheats' that resulted in a lot of in and out ketosis so this time i idecided to go WS all the way to stop the cheats.

TS - i lost 7lb in week one
WS - I lost 7lb in week one

Yep EXACTLY the same as i did on TS BUT i got to eat!!

TS for me all the way peeps, im hoping this can put some people mind at rest about whether or not to do WS.
xxxx

Hi Stephie, well done on yr loss, I have wondered what the losses on WS would be and its good to see a comparison, what sort of meals did you have? Did you stick with the 3 shakes etc a day as well?

Hi Julie I have been having my 3 shakes a day and either a chicken or tuna salad, ham and mushroom omlette and salad, chicken stirfry, quorn stirfry, I had bacon and eggs the other morning with mushrooms as I really fancied a cooked brekkie!!!

I have started splitting my shakes as well so I have half a vanilla one in the morning with coffee and hot water in and have the same late afternoon - scrummy vanilla lattes !!

I had a hiccup at the weekend but I have made sure my carbs were under 60g a day and cals under 1000 a day.

Let's see what week 2 brings!!

Xx

Wow Stephie thats really good, I had a small chicken breast & mushrooms yesterday and chicken, mushrooms, onions & pepper stir fried for tea, I won't lie I don't understand carbs etc, think I might order a book or something, hopefully that was ok carb wise. Fingers crossed I lose when I get weighed on Saturday!

Look forward to seeing your loss next week, have a good week x

I've been adding in just bits of food too in my first week and I also lost 7lbs. I've only been eating eggs, bacon, steak, chicken, cheese and mayonnaise though. And I won't touch anything else. Also I'm just having small amounts as and when. Probably the equivalent of a small meal when added up, or less.

As long as I'm losing an average of 3.5lbs a week over 20 weeks, I'll keep doing that. If it slows down considerably so my average gets behind, I'll give it up.

Hi Edieangelo, ooh yum bacon and eggs, thats a good weight loss, I'd be very happy with that, I would love to lose approx 3 lbs a week, fingers crossed eh! Are you in ketosis, seems to be taking quite a while for the ketosis fairy to visit me lol!

make sure your mayo is full fat! thats one thing i learnt from atkins! never eat lite or low fat products. its not fat that makes you fat, its sugar that makes you fat

never buy low fat as they replace it with sugars and other junk - you are just giving your body glucose to burn so kicking it outta ketosis ;)

its the same with giving kids the sugar free squash.... they replace the sugar with chemicals...naturally occuring sugar or chemicals... know which id rather my boy have

misscphillips said:
never buy low fat as they replace it with sugars and other junk - you are just giving your body glucose to burn so kicking it outta ketosis ;)

its the same with giving kids the sugar free squash.... they replace the sugar with chemicals...naturally occuring sugar or chemicals... know which id rather my boy have

So how is WS going?

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back