To all who added their weight loss for June - we had 15st 7.6lb loss!!!

My 11lbs brings us to 131!

All the water & the jimmy riddles are getting rid of the jims:D

Next!

poor jim :( he shall be so lonely once we all abandon him

He will always remain in our hearts!lol

So we are up to 9stone 4lb?? whoop whoop!!

NEXT:

I have lost another 7lb

We are now at 138lbs :)

I think that takes us to 9st 12lbs (9x14=126 + 12 = 138lbs!)

We are doing fab!

Well done group, this is excellent stuff, I am sure there are some of you out there that have not put your weight loss or gain on here. Lets all do this.. I will update again on Wednesday and hope to add another 2lbs + to the total loss.

Last edited:
I am sure you well Mark :)

Yeah come on people, we want ALL the loses!

calling all losers ;)

NEXT: we have lost a person so far! It is so motivating!

Woohoo! You will calli!

i just got on the scales and put half pound on, but my weigh day is actually 2moro, so i am hoping i will level out for tomorrow, otherwise i will be very disapointed. Surely i have not put on weight for eating 3 lousy bon bons.

but i am honking for today also.

calligas, good to hear from you, not a good time to weigh yourself, I tried weighing myself every evening and found that I had either put on weight or lost nothing and soon realised this was a bad mistake. The morning after you have done your thing is the best time and you will find a loss I am sure.

Calli, I have 60 left to lose and is still a long way off, I will be here with you for the duration I hope, the weight loss will slow down very very shortly and I am prepared for that, I started on 18st1lb now at 16st4lbs. 20lbs for you left and believe me, if you do not stray you will get there quite quickly. Bon Bons are extemely fattening, sugar is deadly stuff when trying to diet.
Hang in there Calli.

Another 3lbs from me today so 143 + 3= 146lbs:)

Back