to anyone doing refeed? quick question or two

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nicki26, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    i have just re-fed while i was away and didn't put any weight on, in fact in 3 weeks i lost 10.5lbs! I'll try and help but to be truthful im not totally confident of my answers, so if in doubt, phone the LT helpline. i'd hate 2 be wrong.

Cous cous? is that like a fine rice? i have had it in the past but wasn't for me. i think its a carb and if so wait until day 4-7 and then have 4oz cooked weight, to be on the safe side.

How low fat is the dressing? some have hidden ingredients. Could you make ur own? i used balsamic vinegar, pepper and chilli flakes if you like a little spice, or sometimes just the balsamic on its own. if this isn't for you maybe wait until after day 7, as these are the most important days to get spot on!

Honey...i have no idea, i never eat it. What about whizzing a small amount of strawberries or another fruit from ur daily allowance (after day 4) and add to some natural yoghurt.

Can't really help with the oatcakes either, but why don't you try compairing the nutritional info against a wholemeal or granary bread to see the difference?

hope i've helped a little x

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Acicia honey is the best for you and tastes devine!
    Yeah, cous cous is a carb so day 4-7
    oak cakes i would swap for bread xx

6. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.