to anyone doing refeed? quick question or two

i have just re-fed while i was away and didn't put any weight on, in fact in 3 weeks i lost 10.5lbs! I'll try and help but to be truthful im not totally confident of my answers, so if in doubt, phone the LT helpline. i'd hate 2 be wrong.

Cous cous? is that like a fine rice? i have had it in the past but wasn't for me. i think its a carb and if so wait until day 4-7 and then have 4oz cooked weight, to be on the safe side.

How low fat is the dressing? some have hidden ingredients. Could you make ur own? i used balsamic vinegar, pepper and chilli flakes if you like a little spice, or sometimes just the balsamic on its own. if this isn't for you maybe wait until after day 7, as these are the most important days to get spot on!

Honey...i have no idea, i never eat it. What about whizzing a small amount of strawberries or another fruit from ur daily allowance (after day 4) and add to some natural yoghurt.

Can't really help with the oatcakes either, but why don't you try compairing the nutritional info against a wholemeal or granary bread to see the difference?

hope i've helped a little x

Acicia honey is the best for you and tastes devine!
Yeah, cous cous is a carb so day 4-7
oak cakes i would swap for bread xx

Back