To buy or not to buy...

I have a dress a similar shape, but only a cheap one from primark, and that looked ok, so hoping it'll fit, if not i'm good with a needle and thread to make it fit!

I have a dress a similar shape, but only a cheap one from primark, and that looked ok, so hoping it'll fit, if not i'm good with a needle and thread to make it fit!

I am sure it will look fab. It was just a general musing about styles, fits, tastes changing etc as you lose weight.

Very useful skill being good with a needle and cotton! I used to make a lot of my own clothes when I was a student many years ago. I am contemplating whether I could do justice taking in some of my clothes that are beginning to get a bit too big. Its a lovely feeling that they are now too big but annoying from the point of view of I love some of them and really can't afford to replace my whole wardrobe.

wow thats a eye catching dress..work it girl!!

can i ask about your keep fit dvds? when you say 10 min solution do you mean you can pick certain areas of your body to work on for 10 mins, or am i totally wrong there?

looking for a new keep fit dvd thats why im asking.

cheers :)

chubbyemma said:
wow thats a eye catching dress..work it girl!!

can i ask about your keep fit dvds? when you say 10 min solution do you mean you can pick certain areas of your body to work on for 10 mins, or am i totally wrong there?

looking for a new keep fit dvd thats why im asking.

cheers :)

there's a whole series of dvd's all called 10 minute solutions, which have 10 minute workouts on them. They're all different things, eg fat burn, salsasize, cardio combat etc. I got ordered two, one for yoga, and the other dvd has several different workouts all for different areas.

I've not used them before, but the reviews were good and they were cheap!

Yeah, got mine from amazon.

A friend lent me the davina ones, but she really annoys me in them!!!

thanks will have a look now not been gym for about two weeks been ill and dont think am up to it lol only go twice week need something else at home cause too busy to go more than that

Love it!!! In fact I looked to order one too but it won't let me see an option for delivery???? I can store collect but the nearest one is 40miles away that has stock to an 80mile round trip maybe doesn't make it such a bargain!! :(

I had the same problem with the site, but managed to get it at a fairly local store. How about phoning to order?

woo hoo just ordered me 10 mins solutions dvd off ebay bargain only 5.50 cant wait to get started lol

xxkate83xx said:
woo hoo just ordered me 10 mins solutions dvd off ebay bargain only 5.50 cant wait to get started lol

Mine were only £3.99 each on amazon!

Back