To cheer up a friend....

RScothern

ONe of my closest friends is going through a really tough time and I want to send her something to cheer her up a bit. She lives a long way away so can't just pop round and was wondering whether to send her some flowers or something? Any ideas? What would you like to get to brighten your day? X thanks x

I have just recently done this ordered some lovely flowers and a card for my best friend who was having a bad time, she lives a long way away from me as well, she loved them, i have also sent her some lush stuff as well all wrapped up nice

lucylupin said:
I have just recently done this ordered some lovely flowers and a card for my best friend who was having a bad time, she lives a long way away from me as well, she loved them, i have also sent her some lush stuff as well all wrapped up nice

Where did you order flowers from as I only know interflora and they are mega expensive!!!!! X thanks x

face mask, nail polish or something similar to pamper herself, even a massage voucher if you know any good salons in her area?

I was going to suggest a pamper kit, you could order one online, personally I love Avon's spa range.

If you want to send flowers I'd do like Supergran52 said & search for a local florists as it's likely to be cheaper.

Don't forget to let us know what you decide on:D

Back