To keep me on track

This is 7 years ago before I had my son. I was 11st, doing 3 spin classes a week and eating low GI following CWP. This is what I’m trying to get back to.

I worked out last night I’m halfway on my current journey have approx 16 inches to loose and a further 19 ish pounds. It feels overwhelming but seeing this photo on my time hop made me realise I’ve succeeded before and can do it again.
E220F047-02AD-4648-8BDC-612EBFFFF230.jpeg

You look amazing! And you're on your way back there. Absolutely it is achievable! You can totally do it!

You'll be 19lb down and in lovely boots by the time it gets frosty... (or faster: no point comparing things to the weather at the moment because who knows what it will do next!)

You can totally do this.

Really good to have a goal to get towards - rather than the focus on what we want to loose. Too many of us don't create a really strong picture of what our new normal looks like! Yours is wonderful.

Thanks @AliGal i think the hardest thing is that no matter how skinny I get I look in the mirror and see my fat self. It’s so distorted. That’s why I find a combination of weight and inches helps me.

When I maintained (two years of maintaining) I had a pair of jeans the ones in this picture I took how they fit and stopped weighing myself all together as the more muscle I built the heavier the scales which really messed with my brain.

Got through the day low energy but completed successfully. 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal.

Drank Coke Zero vanilla it’s saving me at the minute

Hoping tomorrow the bad breathe kicks in!

My friend visited today was so funny she was like wow your so thin, pause, uncontrollably jealous. Now feeling competitive and that I don’t want to get any fatter! She is 10stone! Least she was honest. She’s only known me at 14-15st we’ve been running 10K together for 6 months and I lost no weight she was encouraging. I’ve stopped running whilst I do VLCD and did wxplain this. Am only running 5ks at the min will build back up again. She made me chuckle.

This morning I’m 13st 2 whoop! I’m on track to meet my next goal of 12st 12 by 31st August
Well done! You are well on track. Loving your choices :D

Moving on down!

Funeral day. It’s not been great.

2 packs
Lamb shish salad, 1 piece of Turkish bread
1 gin and tonic
A slice of cherry pie 🙈

Will be back on 100% tomorrow

So woke up today with a massive headache and regret. No shift on scales stayed 13stone Next funeral on 5th and need to do some adjustments in my head so as not to mess up again.

I’ve had a litre of water so far and one pack.

Will aim to have 3 packs a 1 200 cal (chicken salad)

@AliGal i use my fit bit app. I don’t have any carbs and stick to Keto foods.

Feel rough as arse today, and really quite annoyed with myself. Doesn’t help that I spent the afternoon with my mum who is currently emotionally distressed (talking about killing herself) because of our families break down. Gin is shouting me so I’ve come to bed. Bed feels safe.

I will not wobble. I need to be healthy for my kids. I can do this.

Hey Kiwi. So sorry this is so rough - funerals are never easy and I think you are doing so great in this context! It's good you are there for your mum but don't forget about being kimd to yourself! Amazing way you coped yesterday - keep up the good work but don't beat yourself up if you do decide on other options while this is going on for you. My thoughts are with you and if youd like to chat do give me a shout. Take good care of yourself xxx

Back