To keep me on track

Today I’m having 3 products and a 200 cal meal of roast chicken and broccoli.

I’m feeling excited it’s 7 years since I was a maintainer at size 10 and I feel myself closer every day. 12 days til a planned break (my friend is 40 plus pregnant I’ve booked a spa day with afternoon tea) and I’m hoping to loose 3lbs in that time.

I know from my last low calorie journey that the closer I get to goal the more inclined I am to self sabotage alongside smaller losses and I’ve planned for this by printing off some CBT work sheets. Ultimately alongside menopause I have a problem with myself, addiction and binge eating all cane following personal trauma and I feel that I’ve healed over the last 12 months.

I know that when I hit 11st 13 I’ll need to increase calorie intake to 800-1200 alternate and looking forward to running and spin classes! Bring it on I am finally accepting of what life is a bloody test.

Hey :)

You're sounding really positive, Kiwi. Good for you! Keep at it. x

I’ve had a good week, did some controlled eating yesterday 300 cals of salad at a maternity fuddle at work.

Today I’ve had 200 cals asparagus and eggs

This morning I am 12st 4.

Focused and determined

Today I can’t stop thinking about gin. So my husband has purchased some Coke Zero cinnamon for when I get home.

3 products and may have a 200 cal meal if needed

Urge surfing is key in coping I’m finding.

I’ve had a good week, did some controlled eating yesterday 300 cals of salad at a maternity fuddle at work.

Today I’ve had 200 cals asparagus and eggs

This morning I am 12st 4.

Focused and determined
Well done:0clapper:

Bloody irritated put in a order on 27th still not arrived, and was only despateched today, I have 3 days of products left!

My unsupportive friend who anytime I mention weight loss talks about herself and how I’ve not been running for ages annoyed me as well today. I built up to 10k but stayed 15st for a year no matter how little I ate. So I stopped running and started VLCD I’ve now nearly lost 3st. I’ll start running again once I get to nearer goal weight.

Coke Zero cinnamon is so damn nice.

Planned break day on 7th as me and my boss (who has lost 7st since June on VLCD) are going for Christmas cocktails and tapas) it’ll be my first alcoholic drink in about 5 weeks.

I’ll then have a low carb day Saturday re start TS Sunday and do a further 8 days. Then I’m off to Christmas markets for a long weekend.

My aim will be to maintain until 27th December and then restart and complete another 4 weeks. Hoping to be 11st 7 by end of January. All achievable

2 products today, salmon and broccoli 300 cal meal.

Feeling quite cold 🥶

Having a distorted feeling today and when I look at myself in my head I’m as big as when I started.

This was June 15st 2 size 16/18
44910D09-A265-4630-A15D-5CE2AA90DB3C.jpeg

And today
3717378A-1759-4FD7-834B-C0BC1BF95C69.jpeg

I’m wearing a size 12/14

I know it’s ridiculous and that’s why I take photos and measurements as my brain plays tricks on me.

I’m so happy I’ve nearly lost 3stone, but better than that I have a happier relationship with myself.

Back on TS for the next 6 days, all is well and I feel the last 9lbs is gonna be off my body by end of January.

Will be phasing In with fast days (aiming 4/3) over festive period, well from 16th, as I gave multiple events. Feel quite excited and am hoping to maintain at 12st 2. Will re start TS again on 27th December.

Had a massive anxiety and binge that ended up in 2 pralines and a handful of chip shop chips.

Not great, but not gin so I’m seeing it as ok.

I’m being made redundant, my job share is a absolute unsupportive idiot and is so passive aggressive I feel anxious about going into work.

I need to just get through the next couple of days back on TS for 4 days. Or I may just eat keto. Need to avoid booze. I’ve been planning on starting smoking again! God addiction sucks.

Just saw your last post, hope you're OK. Hope you have a peaceful Christmas (or a totally raucous one!) and are getting through these challenges, hugs, zed x

So I’m back on - I maintained 11st 11 for 5 weeks, then started eating more and emotional eating gained approx 2lb a week over 6 weeks and am now back at 12st 12, I’m doing 800 cal 3 products 1 200 meal

On it.

Day 2 back on it and feeling really positive.

Loving the new vegan range taste really good.

So today’s addition was eggs and rocket.

Lots of stress at work but I will do this

Day 3 will be a challenge as I am doing an escape room with friends this evening I’ve already told them I’m not drinking so will have to find some salad, broccoli or fish go eat.

I can stick I know I can.

So did day 3 successfully WI and had lost 4lbs ended up away for the weekend in Leeds, so ate but didn’t over eat.

Back on 3 products and 1 meal 300 calories (fish/eggs/chicken and salad/green veg)

Feeling very positive and confident that I’ll shift 12lbs in 5 weeks no to worried about having step 3-4 days.

Had a good day yesterday and am feeling positive today.
Lots going on so remembering that feeling emotionally healthy is the goal.

Back