To stop me goes off the rails

kerryberry

Silver Member
I had a party on saturday and I had a few glasses of wine and then a family meal on sunday so was off CD but I am SSing in between. I feel like I need time off or I am likely to fall off and go mad this way I can have the best of both worlds as i were. I think it will stop me for going bugger it lets go mad and eat what I want.

Nothing wrong with that kerry

I find we all 'do' cambridge our own ways anyway in general

Whatever works for you

Better to have the odd off day that to think 'f**k it' and come off completely x

thats what i was thinking it would be easy to say well have a few weeks off at crimbo and deal with the extra weight after but I am hoping to minimize the gain and still feeli like I am able to enjoy myself fingers crossed I do ok lol

I keep changing my mind but after how awful my body felt after last weekend's blipping I think I shall stick pretty much to SS and have 810 meals 24th evening, 25th lunch and 26th lunch.

I am so looking forward to Xmas dinner and boxing day dinner and if I didn't have that I think I would be pulling my hair out. I think it's ok to have a little a bit of what you fancy sometimes as long as it's kept in proportion and it's not a binge so have a lovely Christmas Kerryberry and enjoy xx

Back