To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Hope you're starting to feel better today...

I'm not sure that I am :O I let the pooch out this morning and fed him and the builder has now arrived and I am now back in bed... Think I will stay here for a few hours and they get up and try my new milk! x

I had a good 11 hours sleep and still not well!! Arghhh, sorry to hear you are still poorly too.

Not sure if i'll get to the gym, see how I feel a bit later..

I weighed and i'm delighted actually!

Weight - 10 st 3.2

Bought new body analyser scales..

Body fat = 32.5%
Body water = 49.9%

From what I can see online body fat (for women) - 25 - 31% is acceptable, and 21 - 24% is fitness, so i need to work on getting leaner but im not drastically out

Body water should be around 50% so im pretty much bang on there.

Not anywhere near as bad as i expected!

Hope to be at 10 st or below end of the month x

I had a good 11 hours sleep and still not well!! Arghhh, sorry to hear you are still poorly too.

Not sure if i'll get to the gym, see how I feel a bit later..

I weighed and i'm delighted actually!

Weight - 10 st 3.2

Bought new body analyser scales..

Body fat = 32.5%
Body water = 49.9%

From what I can see online body fat (for women) - 25 - 31% is acceptable, and 21 - 24% is fitness, so i need to work on getting leaner but im not drastically out

Body water should be around 50% so im pretty much bang on there.

Not anywhere near as bad as i expected!

Hope to be at 10 st or below end of the month x

What make are your scales that you've bought?

When my distributor weighed me she measured my body fat and body water however I don't think I am going to buy my products from her again as they are cheaper online so if be I interested to know how my body fat and water changes x

Mine are Salter ones - had them half price in Argos :)

I think if the scales are unkind, the truth can be reflected in the other measurements so gonna try not to be so weight focussed.. as hard as that it!!

Guess where I am going this afternoon!!

Are these the ones?

image-929734934.jpg

Hope they are kind!

Im still in two minds whether to go to the gym, even for 30 mins or not.. hmm dont want to make myself worse but cabin fever is setting in big time!

I ordered them on my app whilst the hubby went to the builders merchants and I'd forgotten that I'd set the text notification up to his mobile as the last thing I ordered he collected for me.

When he got back I said that I needed to call at Argos and the confusion on his face lifted. He got a text whilst he was out from Argos saying that his scales were ready to collect but he'd obviously not ordered and he thought that someone had managed to access his account!!!

I'm not going to use them until I've weighed myself on my old ones next Thursday am as I don't want to weigh myself mid week... How good am I?!

Wow i admire you! I am a terrible scale hopper!

Ive decided to leave the gym alone today. I've been ill since Monday its pointless possibly making myself worse just to go to the gym, I need to shake this for good.

Still gonna have my carbs with my dinner though!

Wow i admire you! I am a terrible scale hopper!

Ive decided to leave the gym alone today. I've been ill since Monday its pointless possibly making myself worse just to go to the gym, I need to shake this for good.

Still gonna have my carbs with my dinner though!

I used to be, I used to get on them 2-3 times a day if I was working from home. I just find it messes with my head too much so it's not worth it for me. After going to ww and SW and experiencing the highs of a surprise weightloss after a week I got out of my nasty habit!

I think you're doing the right thing about the gym, your body is telling you that you need to rest x

Im going to try and get out of the habit, its usually every morning and every night. Might go put them in the spare room out the way!

Yeah i think so too, just gave the kitchen a quick, and I mean quick wipe down and felt dizzy! So gym is deffo off the cards, perhaps even until Monday, to be sure!

Is Thursday your official WI? I'm excited for you, doing so well bet you have a fantastic first week loss! :)

I know what you mean. I am just trying to get change to take the dog out and I just don't have the energy to get ready never mind walk him. Trouble is, I can't get out of it, he needs to be walked!

Yeah Thursday is my WI day so it will be an 8 day week!! It's strange as I don't know what to expect as I've never done a full week on a 2 meal replacement diet before x

Making my lunch now.. chicken, homemade sweet potato chips and salad - i actually cant wait! Worked out the cals on myfitnesspal and im still somewhere between 800-900 cals so hopefully this will work even with my having carbs with my meal, keeps me sane! If i need to i know i can remove the carbs but hopefully not!

Will have my shake again about 7pm and hopefully another early night and good sleep (had 11 hrs last night!!)

Making my lunch now.. chicken, homemade sweet potato chips and salad - i actually cant wait! Worked out the cals on myfitnesspal and im still somewhere between 800-900 cals so hopefully this will work even with my having carbs with my meal, keeps me sane! If i need to i know i can remove the carbs but hopefully not!

Will have my shake again about 7pm and hopefully another early night and good sleep (had 11 hrs last night!!)

mmmmm that sounds so nice. xx

I used to find it hard removing carbs from my meal until last year when I for to target on SW. I always used to feel like I was missing out or that something was missing!

I don't mind so much now as I think red days are engrained in me now!! x

Back