To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

I've got the salter MiBody analyser scales 9119. They were £40 but fantastic. They do BMI BMR body fat, visceral fat, muscle, and water. I can transfer the data via USB to the computer to track it all on graphs etc.
the body fat varies according to your age. I don't know if you got a booklet with your scales but if the google the manual for my scales you can download it and see what your body fat should be for your age

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ended up eating a small bag of m&s popcorn last night (130 cals) was starving so gonna stock up on fruit today. Still in bed but I do feel a bit better x

Morning lil legs!

Glad you're feeling better. I am just about to get up and then I can gage how I feel!

The scales are calling my name this morning! I think it's because i had to fight with my conscience last night when John was eating the lovely little snacky things x

Hope you are better now you're up.

Been a bit ambitious this morning, been to tesco (still no essence! only almond, vanilla or lemon - ew!) and the gym did 38 mins on the hill setting on the treadmill. Pooped now!!

Shake, bath, sofa :) - maybe a quick tidy of my wardrobes!

Hope you are better now you're up.

Been a bit ambitious this morning, been to tesco (still no essence! only almond, vanilla or lemon - ew!) and the gym did 38 mins on the hill setting on the treadmill. Pooped now!!

Shake, bath, sofa :) - maybe a quick tidy of my wardrobes!

Well done WWW!!! I reckon the lemon in the vanilla would be a bit like lemon cheesecake flavour?!?! X

Ooh that's a good shout! I haven't got vanilla yet though but will bear that in mind!!

Ended up sorting out my wardrobes and the spare room (got a Mount Kilimanjaro section started hahahaha) so finally having a shower now, new pjs and that me done for the day!

Ooh that's a good shout! I haven't got vanilla yet though but will bear that in mind!!

Ended up sorting out my wardrobes and the spare room (got a Mount Kilimanjaro section started hahahaha) so finally having a shower now, new pjs and that me done for the day!

Busy bee!!!

So come on then, what did the scales say this morning? x

I know what you mean... I'm being tested today! I keep thinking I can eat the equivalent of what I am drinking in my shakes!! I need to stop thinking! x

Yeah just over half a pound! Think the rest of the week will be slower though as ive just finished TOTM so all the water gain has gone. But as long as it goes down i'm happy!

Ive decided to be a bit (just a bit) more relaxed this time, no beating myself up. If i feel i need two meals and one shake one day I will, but the extra meal will contain no carbs thats my rule lol one meal containing carbs per day thats all.

I've got a meal out next Saturday for my grans 90th birthday so I'll be a sensible as I can but I am going to enjoy what I want as its a real celebration after quite a tough year for her :) Its in the afternoon though so I will enjoy a few glasses of wine but I will try my hardest to not have any or just one glass when we come home - lots of family down visiting so will be tough!

After your WI you will be delighted and things will all be worth it xx

So excited about my lunch!! Feels nice to be excited about food again and really enjoy it, not just stuff it in constantly!

Ive got birds eye chicken, 200g potato as wedges, bitternut squash wedges and salad

Yummy yummy get in my tummy xx

Been looking for some recipes and tomorrow im going to make rice krispies chicken, served with BNS wedges and salad so only carbs are from the rice Krispies.

Will work out the actual calories tomorrow as I cant see how they would be that high!

Rice Krispie chicken | Style & Beauty | Lorraine ITV1

You sound like ur doing brilliantly chick, is ur nane same on mfp? I'll follow u x x

Hiya hun - how you doing?

Thank you - I'm feeling really positive this year, ive got a goal (to get to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro so im confident ill get to a place where im happy with my body along the way!!)

Is that my fitness pal? I dont think im signed up to it properly just search on it for calories sometimes!!

Just input all the values from my two herbalife powders. Seeing as I'm going to start experimenting with diff milk it'll ensure i dont start bulking up cals with different milks etc

Gonna aim to be around 1000 - 1200 cals a day.

shakes are say 200 each
main mean try to be 500 cals or less

i have to confess ive had 4 percy pigs - my absolute fave! (120 cals) and my hot choc (40), but havent had any other snacks today so dont think it'll be too disastrous!

Cant bear to throw the pigs away... :'( so ive gone to bed x

Back