To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

rice crispie chicken...oooh interesting x

yea you must sounds wrong yet so right x

Oh poor piggies, you can't throw them away!

John's sis came over earlier and we opened a box of choccy biscuits that we were given at crimbo and boy did they look delish!!! x

Oh poor piggies, you can't throw them away!

John's sis came over earlier and we opened a box of choccy biscuits that we were given at crimbo and boy did they look delish!!! x

I can hear them calling me from the cupboard, they are my absolute faves in the world! I want to cry now :( lol

You have willpower of steel chick x

Trouble is I don't do moderation very well, it's all or nothing with me. If I'd of has one, I wouldn't have been able to stop and I'm not kidding!

Maybe you could just divide the piggies up and have a couple each day x

Ha ha, naughty little piggies! Are they the ones from M&S?

I love the mint praline bars from M&S, they are just heaven! x

Yeah good old m&s!!

My ultimate fav. Already decided I'm taking a pack for every day I am climbing Mount Kilimanjaro - and I am not sharing the piggies lol x

How many days is the climb spread over? You will defo have earned the lil piggies for sure! x

I'm away for 10 days and I think the climb is 6/7. All the videos I've seen say bring ur fab sweets choc etc, ill just be loaded up with pigs haha!!

Have put the remainder into 5 bags each with 3 in. So 90 cals plus a 40 cal hot choc... 130 cals if that keeps me sane and not binging then so be it! :)

Just googled calories burnt climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and most say 4000+ per day and one woman used a calorie counter and said 6500 one day! Apparently on the last day due to altitude you can burn cals upto 4 times faster too!

Maybe 2 bags of pigs a day ;)

Hehe I can see it now, Sheree you're bag is overweight you need to leave some things... Me: ok I don't really need the jacket or jumper.. Or hiking boots? Lol x

If that happens you could eat a couple of bags there and then!!! x

I bet that is so rewarding doing that. I would love to but mentally couldnt x

I bet that is so rewarding doing that. I would love to but mentally couldnt x

I don't know if I can yet, the mental part is gonna be the hardest I think. Ill give it my all though!!

that's all you can do. I've just said to Craig should we do it and he said he would but thinking about it would be soooooo far from doing it xx

Back