To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Well that was a waste of 3.5 hour and 3 boxes of dye!!!

Ended up having bolognaise bake again but because it was ready, got it for lunch tomorrow too. Lucky i love it!!

Gonna do some batch cooking on Thursday so im prepared for my 6 day week again!

Think im on 90/105 syns

Well that was a waste of 3.5 hour and 3 boxes of dye!!!

Ended up having bolognaise bake again but because it was ready, got it for lunch tomorrow too. Lucky i love it!!

Gonna do some batch cooking on Thursday so im prepared for my 6 day week again!

Think im on 90/105 syns

Sounds yummy though

I am STARVING :(

Snap Loool but just catching up on ur diary ur doing so well chick xxx have u had a week WI on sw yet xxxxx

I'm off on hols Sunday can't wait x

Are you really? You never said !!!!! ;-)

Ha looool just smiled xxx

Legs that's the best attitude ever ur an amazing dieter chick xxxx I'm so impressed xxxx

Aw thanks hun, Ive just got a proper fitness head on right now, i LOVE how fit ive become since Jan.. never thought id be the fitness type! I can see definition coming, still got a belly though! If the numbers dont change then so what, I KNOW i am changing.

Its not a race, im not on holiday until Sept so ive got a while to trial and error the losing weight thing, wanna lose 7lb-1 stone max but im doing something right :)

Aw thanks hun, Ive just got a proper fitness head on right now, i LOVE how fit ive become since Jan.. never thought id be the fitness type! I can see definition coming, still got a belly though! If the numbers dont change then so what, I KNOW i am changing.

Its not a race, im not on holiday until Sept so ive got a while to trial and error the losing weight thing, wanna lose 7lb-1 stone max but im doing something right :)

Good babes xxxx big yipeeeee from me xxx

hey hun hows you. I got a onesie tge other day and my legs are too fat :0( I was too tired for the shred been super busy but im gonna push myself now and do it x

Def do it if you can you'll feel much better when you get to day 5/6!!

I live in my onesie, got a few!! One is a child's though - oops (midget!) where was it from?? X

dunno Craig got me it its not fleece its an outside one lol but will only wear it inside haha z

Think I'm gonna hold off my measurements til next sat, shred will be completed then :eek:

Not expecting much as I know I'm heavier but my weight seems to be stabilising with the more food I'm eating which is great! If I end up staying at 10 st 2/3 then so what, I am getting fit which is the main thing and as long as the scales don't show more than that I'm happy. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be 9 st 7 or 9 4 but how well id maintain that I'm not so sure!

Gonna carry on exercising my butt off and leave the scales to do as they please (within that boundary!)

I do not want to watch the scales forever so the numbers have lost a lot of importance to me!

Back