To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Still no sign :( wanted to be gymmed out and back by now!

Have tidied the spare room though and planned the rest of my weeks meals -trying to use everything up and clear out the freezer.

Had a yummy prawn salad.. thought id better have it now or it'll be too late. This courier better show up before 2 i hate waiting around with a time.

Gonna have bolognaise again tonight with pasta and 1 slice of garlic bread, gonna use it like a pasta bake though :)

Syns should be on 80/105 tonight (having a funsize bar too)

Hurrah he's just been so im off to the gym for 1.5-2 hours.

Have been reading posts about "flexi-synning" - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/186910-flexisynning.html#post3148585 in particular, deffo food (haha) for though as nights out/day after are my downfall and then thinking ive ruined the week.

So im at a wedding this weekend, i think im gonna start on sat with a higher number of syns 160 or something and work backwards.. that was even if i use 105 on sat (likely!!) i dont have to completely deprive myself sun-fri. Gonna have a think anyway, im not trying to cheat but i think this might be a way of me staying in control but still having a good night out. I will be in the gym 5/6 times that week so calorie burn will be high also.

.. thoughts ladies? xxx

Hurrah he's just been so im off to the gym for 1.5-2 hours.

Have been reading posts about "flexi-synning" - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/186910-flexisynning.html#post3148585 in particular, deffo food (haha) for though as nights out/day after are my downfall and then thinking ive ruined the week.

So im at a wedding this weekend, i think im gonna start on sat with a higher number of syns 160 or something and work backwards.. that was even if i use 105 on sat (likely!!) i dont have to completely deprive myself sun-fri. Gonna have a think anyway, im not trying to cheat but i think this might be a way of me staying in control but still having a good night out. I will be in the gym 5/6 times that week so calorie burn will be high also.

.. thoughts ladies? xxx

Sounds good to me x

Give it a go anyway... if it stops me throwing the week away then ill be chuffed!!

Gym done. 2 hours, 1122 cals.

When i was in the gym, a friend of my ex boyfriend (who climbed Kilimanjaro next year) came over, someone had told him im doing it and he gave me a little pep talk, said ill be absolutely fine with the training he sees me doing and if i need any advice to give him a shout, feel really positive now!!

hi hun. how many points will I make of level 1? x

wahoo well done I love muscles lol

I did day one im wrecked lol defo high intensity for me that z

when your done ill be moving onto level 2 :0/ x

ill push myself to do it for that hot body x

ohh good idea that way it will help keep trimmed up x

Well another awful nights sleep!! Woke for the loo just before 4 and fell back to sleep just after 8 (i heard the postman!) and woke at 9 :(

Gym done, 2.5 hours, 1328 cals and 13.73 km
shred also done

I'm bathed and in my onesie, poooooooooooooooooooped!!!

Just making lunch now, beef, veg and homemade roasties yum yum yum!!

Back