To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

I wouldn't worry too much on the scales hun, your doing brilliant with the exercise. I bet your getting really toned x

you kno it might start dropping off you when your body catches uo with sw and the exercise. I kno off when I did sw I was always around the low 9s and then when I got a dog and walked him for miles I maintained for a while then felt like I suddenly dropped to 8.4. I got too skinny but I got obsessed with walking him further every day I put my self at risk. then I split from ex and he kept dog and I stopped the walking and went to 11.7 :( x

Shred done! New jeans, 12s way to big and 10s fit like a glove!! Yay I've always found next jeans tight so I am chuffed!!! x

Yay I can't wait for my tens to fit with a bit of room, I can fit in tens but I've got some trousers that are tight now and they were perfect before

Shred done! New jeans, 12s way to big and 10s fit like a glove!! Yay I've always found next jeans tight so I am chuffed!!! x

Ohhh I remember those days! I am reminded on them every time I open my flippin wardrobe!

Well done chick... have you tried on the dress for the wedding? Just wondered how it fits now compared to your profile pic? x

Yay well done to size 10 jeans! don't think I'd ever get my big ass in a pair! Lol x

Thanks girls!

Bex - im not gonna wear the red one, after a little fashion show (and advice from Tan haha) im going a bit more daring.. got a new dress.. long with a slit up the leg - eeeeeekkkk!!

Gym done - 2 hours, 1120 cals

Thanks girls!

Bex - im not gonna wear the red one, after a little fashion show (and advice from Tan haha) im going a bit more daring.. got a new dress.. long with a slit up the leg - eeeeeekkkk!!

Gym done - 2 hours, 1120 cals

Pictures will be required thank you please! x

Well i have not stopped today! Finally sitting down.

Got up and did my exercise and sorted the tire out.

Came home and put my delia head on. Haha been a cooking machine. Sunday sparks the start of another 6 day week, 5 of which are until 10pm so I have made a huge chilli, 6 servings, also a curry, 3 big servings. They will see me through the working week! NO EXCUSES.

I have decided not to start counting syns until sunday. I will be syn free until i go to the wedding but i dont want to have to face a week without any syns. I will start to track from sunday but be careful obviously. Wont expect a loss but hopefully keep me focused this way!

For lunch today i made homemade pesto - from the recipe posted in Tans diary minus the Parmesan, used half my hex a and it was bloody gorgeous!!! Had chicken and pesto wholemeal pasta, with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and spring onion and the other half of the cheese grated on top. AMAZING!! Got another portion for lunch tomorrow!

B - bacon and wholemeal roll plus a banana
L - chicken pesto pasta
S - melon and yoghurt

Havent decided on tea yet :) no syns so far

Back