To whom it may concern

Hey what a great compliment - you certainly are a sexy momma xx.....Just go with what your guts telling you Hun. Yeah it's too soon for anything serious but there's no harm in dinner and light spooning lol!! Only joking :). Seriously, there's no harm in letting him take you out and make you feel special, as long as he knows that there's no chance of anything serious just yet.

Enjoy your Indian.....,sorry Welsh!! Ha ha

Ooh well done! How was dinner? X

Sounds like you handled things well Meg (or were handled, as you say, LOL). Nice either way and do tell us all about last night!!! :D

Last night was nice. It was good to be out and the food was amazing. I had chicken shashlick so thinking as good as could be. It was a little awkward to start, I was determined not to talk about ex, but it's only link we have, so had to make an effort to keep him out of the conversation x but after a few glasses I of wine, it was good, we talked or rather I did about lots x I decided it will def be friendship for the foreseeable! Think he was ok with that, I need to be me for are a while yet x

Yay meg !

Glad you had a lovely time xx

Today I took my mum shopping, I got into a right teenage strop as saw lots of lovely clothes that there was no chance could fit me!!! But I refused to come away empty handed so got myself a leather bag!! One thing today has shown me I determined to lose this weight! I don't want baggy Badly fitting clothes!

Food has been good
Breakfast smoked salmon and scrambled eggs done with cream!
Lunch roast chicken and bacon salad asked for dressing on the side, and then used mayo instead
Dinner a small bit of Mexican cheese and cucumber sticks with a dollop of mayo to dunk them in x

I have been up half the night, today is the first day of new job and sooo nervous! I am working 9-5 as an easy first shift, and only working in a minor injury setting, so it's going to be pleasant, but still nervous as hell. X

Update please meg?? How was your first day? X

I loved it!!! It was nice making people smile x I think there is a massive downer on the NHS and nasty nurses (sadly I know they are out there I have worked with a few) but I try really hard to put people at ease, and that makes my job so much more enjoyable!!! X it was great and feel so energised! Just polished of a plate of courgettes cooked in butter with a few tomatoes and a topping of cheese yummy x can't wait for my next shift tomorrow x

It felt so good, and even better knowing I can support myself!! I love I won't have to rely on anybody x mind still no sign of maintenance !! Even though I can survive without, it's the principle of the thing!! I have asked for the money equivalent of sons dinner money and football subs for the month it come to £100!! I will provide roof over his head, clothes, money for school trips, social activities!! We are going for mediation next Monday, so will bring up yet again, also solicitor states I should have it back dated!!

YES go for back dated, especially as you can now prove you are supporting yourself!

Isn't financial freedom a wonderful thing? :D And you done it! xxx

So glad to hear you had a fantastic first day!! I come across some horrid old fashioned nurses (and other health professionals) who seem to enjoy being strict and nasty!! Makes me mad!!! Xx

A real joy to read and hear your positivity - it's been the making of you xx. You certainly are going from strength to strength my girl xx.

So lovely of you to try and lighten the mood with patients and help them to relax...there are def too many grumpy H-professionals out there.

Re your ex and maintenance - men are pigs?!! Don't stop until he is made to pay!!

Back