To whom it may concern

OMG that's such brilliant news Meg!!! When it all starts coming together, wonderful things happen :)

Fingers, toes and all other bits crossed for you, love x

Hiya Meg.

I'm subscribing to your diary. What a woman you are!
I'm considering Atkins (after doing well, everything else!) and will be looking to start in a week or 2.

Your diary is very very inspirational. Jack sounds like a little corker and your ex sounds like a dick head. Enjoy the rest of your break. - speak/type with you soon!

Kell xx

Morning meg, good luck with the job interview and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your diary when you start on your Atkins journey :) take care x

My son has begged to come home a day early, apparently there is a very very important 7,s rugby tournament he must go to!!!!!! I don't mind really, so I have decided to take the bull by the horns and start today!!! Super excited and feel great. Did a shop, went with a list in my head!! But forgot half of what I wanted.

Breakfast - bacon and scrambled eggs made with a little cream. ( so so tasty)

Lunch - chicken Caesar salad without croutons and with mayo

Dinner - will be lamb cutlets with minted broccoli

Snacks - cheese cubes, and chicken slice x

Yep have planned 3l!! Not a prob as I am always thirsty x but norm diet coke, so today was a shock!! Xx I have also been drinking peppermint tea (hope it's allowed) would you class it as a herbal tea?? I have pepperoni, cheese cubes, all manor of meats. Planning on making some home made mayo tomorrow, and then using for coleslaw x x feel pleasantly full... X

I am back and fo to the toilet like never before!! The amount I am drinking (am assuming its what everyone should drink??) shows me I did not drink that much really!! I was online thinking about doing a order, and noticed runner beans?? Not sure if allowed think not??

Thanks, shame I love runner beans, but at present love the feeling I am going to lose weight more!

Today has been good, I have figured out I need to now plan meals, I found this afternoon I was aimlessly looking in a fridge wondering what the hell to make!! I have knowledge, just need to apply it.

Today
Breakfast omelette x 2 eggs with leeks pre caramelised in butter.
Lunch chicken with spinach and grated cheddar.
Dinner tuna steak cooked in olive oil with fresh ginger, courgettes and peppers.
Snacks a hard boiled egg
Water 2.5 l still 1 l sparkling water with sliced lemons and ice.
X 4 cups of peppermint tea.

Thinking of taking a multi vitamin??? Any recommendations?? X

Tonight I am going to a hen party!! It's a very low key one in the local. I would norm make an excuse, it's amazing how many times I have had a tummy upset on a supposed night out. So tonight I thought no, I am going!!!!!!! I know there is no alcohol allowed yet, but I may have a glass of wine for Dutch courage!!! Not deterred as the next time I am drinking will be at same friends wedding in September!! X

Food for today
Breakfast porched egg with bacon x 2 and a mushroom.
Lunch spinach and prawns steamed with chile and ginger, with a few courgette slices fried in butter.
Dinner chicken breast with a cream and basil sauce, with broccoli and mint.
Snack have a plate of mozzarella and torn basil with a splash of olive oil (incase I come in after a few wines and want a snack)

So nervous but this is my life my one chance, I have cruised along for many a year I want to put my foot down for a bit have some excitement and enjoyment x

I hope you enjoyed your night. You are taking control of your life by going out and not making an excuse, I am sure that in 6 months you will look back and be very proud of how you have changed. Menu sounds fab

I had a great time!!!! And only drunk sparkling water!!! So still on the straight and narrow!!! I laughed so much I cried x I am pleased I went. Mind did eat the mozzarella as soon as I got in!!! It was lovely. Really tired today last night was a late one, so a lazy day today.

Breakfast mushrooms with grated cheese on top.

Lunch roast lamb with broccoli and cauliflower

Dinner going to be courgette noodles with Parmesan and olive oil, may throw in some prawns x

Snacks if needed boiled egg, I have got a pkt of pork scratchings x

Your menus look delicious!

Well done on getting out and enjoying yourself!

I love reading your diary xx

Kell

Back