To whom it may concern

I never thought of it as being in ketosis!! Other than the sniffles I feel great, lots of energy and a good emotional mood.

Well the food was yummy

Brunch savoury mim with salted beef, pickled cucumber, and a slice of monetary cheese.

Dinner cauliflower, broccoli, spinach and chicken bake. I made cheese sauce with full fat cream cheese and cream with a strong mature cheddar.

Looking at it written down that's a lot of cheese!! Way more than recommended. Oh dear. Think when doing the cheesy bake it should be my only cheese of the day?? Mind I don't eat cheese daily so fingers crossed it will be fine.

I have drunk at least 3 l of water, I love sparking water so as I can't have wine I treat myself to a nice bottle of ty nant and its yummy x

Hi meg, the sarni does look good, close your eyes and you could be in New York - we can dream can't we ;-).

You'll love being in ketosis, the hard part of the diet done now x.

Meg don't freak about the cheese, you have an allowance so enjoy it. If the scales don't whisper sweet nothings come WI, then peg it back a bit :)

Today is weigh in day!! I was so nervous, I woke up convinced it would not have worked, that I had put weight on!! I was wrong, I have lost 9lbs!!!!! I did not know that was possible x so after a little dance around the scales, I have decided to treat myself!! I am chucking all my make up out!! And getting a completely new set x

Wow, great loss,well done, and I agree with the above, you are K, it all gets easier now.

Wow wow wow!!!! Jelousing the 9lbs!!! Lol.

You deserve every ounce Hun xx.

Kellmo I could kiss you!!! Bare minerals rock....I have a very red tone, for the first time in my life I look even toned and its not plastered on!! God what have I been missing out on x

Thank you all, I know it's water weight, but not putting on weight alone has been amazing, I love this way of eating, I really don't want to stop. X I have a mini festival this weekend, I was going to have a little wine!! But after seeing that result I am determined to hold out for at least another week. X I saw my husband 20 mins ago, there is no real change, 9lbs at my weight is really not noticeable, but he commented I looked different! It could be my hair now has a style, my grey has gone, I have my good clothes on (getting my full wear out of them, they won't fit soon) my toe nails are painted, my skin tone is even and more than anything I feel good about myself!! I changed the subject, did not ask about him, just polite and matter of fact. 5 mins after he left I received a txt asking if I have met someone!!!
Don't know weather to be pleased he still thinks someone may find me attractive, or annoyed he thinks it has taken a man to pull me out of my crying horrific sad hole!!! I will not txt back, not because I care but because I honestly don't!! I love where I am now x

Kellmo I could kiss you!!! Bare minerals rock....I have a very red tone, for the first time in my life I look even toned and its not plastered on!! God what have I been missing out on x

Ahhhh! That's good news xx

Me too! Naturally pink cheeks and general skin tone. Glad you like it xx

Also, now you know your colours and stuff orders from eBay or QVC!

:)

Ok today is festival day. Well sort of, the local village do it every year, they go to the local park pop a stage up, and from 2pm until midnight lots of local artist bands etc etc. They start at 12pm with a carnival. I am getting my pack lunch ready, I don't want to be tempted by the lots of food stalls there!!! X food yesterday again stuck to it

Breakfast I tried a bulletproof coffee, I enjoyed but don't think I could drink daily, but more due to not being a massive coffee drinker.

Lunch leftover cheesy bake

Dinner chicken with mixed salad leaves and mayo

I drunk water ++++++++

I went to an auction last night, treated myself to a trio of massive wooden bottles, and a Victorian glass bottle. I resisted all the pastry treats on offer. X

That's AMAZIng that he's asking that!! Hhhaa! The sucker!

Morning hun - FAB loss, so very happy for you :D

And yes to the other comments about your future - your ex may have been the catalyst but without him, YOU are the one achieving all these great things for yourself - so who was holding who back, eh?!! :D

:bighug:

Ok so I did not stick to the no alcohol!! I did have a sneaky few rum and diet cokes is dark rum ok??? Had a fantastic time, even if everyone was wondering where oh was, seeing their faces when I said we had separated!!! I did only have allowed food, even though the noodle bar smelt amazing x

Ok so I did not stick to the no alcohol!! I did have a sneaky few rum and diet cokes is dark rum ok??? Had a fantastic time, even if everyone was wondering where oh was, seeing their faces when I said we had separated!!! I did only have allowed food, even though the noodle bar smelt amazing x

Dark rum as long as it was the straight no flavour stuff has zero carbs :) well done on being good!!! Fresh noodles are soooooo good! Bet you are feeling fab, you are doing great! Husband who???!!!!! :) x

Back