To WI or not to WI

Crims

Silver Member
In general does anyone not WI? Or not have a weekly WI? What is your methods?

I know that this diet will work if I follow it, I was thinking of maybe not WI for a few weeks and then there being a big surprise at the end of one of my mini goals, which is my works summer party on 21st July. I would like to be 10st or under by Monday 18th. At which point I would like to come out of ketosis so that I can drink sensibly, but that’s another topic.

Personally I'm a bit addicted to the scales. However, Bernice who followed this for ages rarely weighed in, and went more by how her clothes felt / looked. Just do whatever will work best for you :)

I weigh once a month, mainly because I know I can so easily be put off if my expected weight loss does not materialise on a daily or weekly basis. I agree - no rules, just do what works for you.
GSQ

definately once a week - and can't resist a sneaky peek midweek too!! If it's good news I'm thrilled (obviously) but if it's not I'm determined to have better numbers next time - but it isn't that way for everyone and you know yourself better than anyone else x

well, i claim to be a weekly weigher but if im honest its probably more of an hourly weigher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:busted:

I weigh weekly, must admit though to keep having a sneeky peek, know I shouldn't but can't resist.... know for sure i couldn't wait a month...

Back